rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Swoop Strategies for Valentines Day

Where have you guys had success swooping on Valentines day? Bars? Clubs? Restaurants? Or do you just skip it?

I have had some good Valentines day's in years past swooping (restaurants and lounges), but I can't really figure if I have any "formula" for it.

What are your guys strategies?

Thursday is going to be good, but Friday and Saturday will be even better.

Quote: (02-12-2013 12:36 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

What is the thinking behind that?

I might do some Fat Tuesday bar hopping tonight as a pre-cursor to V-day. There are fat tuesday promos at certain bars, but we'll see how that goes, but in the past here in LA its been hit and miss.

looking on meetup, there are a few singles mixers tonight and Thursday, but they are generally a bit older crowds (which I'm not averse to) but I suspect the ratios will be much better versus going to a bar cold.

Quote: (02-12-2013 01:15 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Girls who don't have a date for V-Day don't go out that night because they are depressed and embarrassed to be seen out without a man. So they spend V-Day evening moping around and eating junk food at home, and thinking about how they need a man in their life.

By Friday night, they are resolved to go out and find that man and hit the town on the hunt

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (02-12-2013 01:39 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Girls who don't have a date for V-Day don't go out that night because they are depressed and embarrassed to be seen out without a man. So they spend V-Day evening moping around and eating junk food at home, and thinking about how they need a man in their life.

By Friday night, they are resolved to go out and find that man and hit the town on the hunt

Makes logical sense (although we know how well "logic" and "girls" go together).

Have you put this is practice?

What were the moves?

Send a picture of my dick next to a heart shaped box of chocolates to ever female number in my phone

I am the cock carousel

Also, "theoretically speaking" which do you think is better, Fri or Sat?

(I may just choose one).

Quote: (02-12-2013 02:54 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Makes logical sense (although we know how well "logic" and "girls" go together).

Have you put this is practice?

What were the moves?

Yes i have-in fact the 2-3 week period after V-Day is prime time.

My technique- do not ask her if she had a date for V-Day or mention V-day at all- it will just piss her off if she didn't and she will want to get away from you because you made her feel like a loser.

If she asks if I did I say yes a" friend" of mine asked me to be her date and I said ok because i felt bad for her. This shows preselection, your goodguyness, and that you are not taken.

Otherwise run normal game.

G, i know you don't do online, but for the benefit of those who do, the post V-day period is a great time for online

Quote: (02-12-2013 01:39 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

You guys really don't want girls who don't have ANYONE hitting them up especially on such a occasion. Well.. I hope. Girls that you want already have some dicks now that you need to outgame.

I outline some of my strategy for Valentine's Day in this post where I describe how I use my mom as my valentine, but I haven't finished deciding if I plan to hang out with any of the girls I'm dating for breakfast/lunch or some other time before or after Valentine's Day and when I hang out with my mom that day. My day job will take up most of the day, so that coupled with hanging out with my mom should kill most of the time other than a quick "meetup" or a bang the night before and a quick breakfast spent with one of the girls I'm dating.

I'm a HUGE proponent of being busy (or going out) for Valentine's Day and figuring out some other shortened plan you can have with a girl you're dating so that she doesn't really have the reason to get annoyed but at the same time she can't expect you spending a ton of time with her that day.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Id probably say clubs. Last year me and 4 of my friends went out to local bars to see if we could hit up some groups of hot single women. We ended up going to 4 bars that night. The first one was literally empty and we were the only ones there, so we left immediately. After we went to another bar that was packed but only had middle aged couples. The next place was full of seniors and the last bar we went to only had 3 dudes inside and they were just sitting there drinking and crying. We ended up staying at the last bar because it was close to our homes and we didn't want to keep wasting money on a cab plus there was a pool table and they made pretty good food. I've also talked to other people who have also gone to bars on valentines day and had the same results. IMO on valentines day theres going to be a few different types of girls. Girls are either gonna go to classy restaurants and do "romantic" things with their boyfriends, sit at home because they are too embarrassed to leave their home without a significant other on valentines day, or they're going to go clubbing with their other single friends and claim that "they don't need a man to feel happy." This last group of girls will be going to clubs and id say are probably an easier lay than they usually would be just because most of them are in denial about how they truly feel being single. Plus there will probably be a higher ratio of single:taken women at the clubs as well.

Valentine's themed rave this weekend FTW!

Quote: (02-12-2013 08:29 PM)FourToTheFloor Wrote:  

Sh*t.

When we were in College we pioneered a date E-Tab party called "Cum if you Can" freshman year. It was mindblowing.

The fourth annual one we threw was called, "Cum if you Can: The Final Blow".

Although I lobbied for "Cum if you Can: The Last Load".

Ah, College.

Hahaha I'm gonna kill it Saturday night. I always do when I'm high.

Quote: (02-12-2013 12:40 PM)XXL Wrote:  

2:40 - smartphone girl! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!

Quote: (02-12-2013 08:36 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Sh*t.

When we were in College we pioneered a date E-Tab party called "Cum if you Can" freshman year. It was mindblowing.

Ah, College.

Classic. I'm actually rolling for my first time this weekend. I'm pretty excited. Valentines Day themed parties + Mardi Gras themed parties + Highlighter Parties. I don't know what to choose.

College is awesome.

Quote: (02-12-2013 11:41 PM)MHaes Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2013 08:36 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Sh*t.

Ah, College.

Classic. I'm actually rolling for my first time this weekend. I'm pretty excited. Valentines Day themed parties + Mardi Gras themed parties + Highlighter Parties. I don't know what to choose.

College is awesome.

This is JV compared to the old nights gone by.

what about online strategies?

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (02-14-2013 09:30 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

what about online strategies?

For POF at least, hit the "New Users" button 1-2 times per day and hit them up. A lot of new girls normally sign up in the post V-Day period, and you want to get to them early before they get spammed out.

If you go out tonight, I think it would be wise to go easy on the "asshole" game thing. Despite the front of false confidence that she's putting up, any girl who is out tonight and doesn't have a guy is going to be feeling dark.

If you do too much cocky shit, there's a chance that it might work against you.

fuck this Valentine day shit. I gamed a girl for about 20 minutes, thought she was ready for an instant date, until she confessed she was waiting for her BF.

I prefer to wait for any other day to game, today I just wasted my time

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

hahahaha ^^^ it wasn't valentines day fault. It was you beating around the bush. Do the same shit tomorrow and nothing will change maybe except for getting pity phone number.

Quote: (02-12-2013 04:51 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

the 2-3 week period after V-Day is prime time.

You are a seasoned player!

My technique- do not ask her if she had a date for V-Day or mention V-day at all- it will just piss her off if she didn't and she will want to get away from you because you made her feel like a loser.

Thank you.

If she asks if I did I say yes a" friend" of mine asked me to be her date and I said ok because i felt bad for her. This shows preselection, your goodguyness, and that you are not taken.

Thanks again!

Your post was educational and inspirational. I went out on Valentines Day and got a few good prospects. I never mentioned Valentines day, of course. It almost created a bit of tension because there was all this Valentines Days stuff around us but we never mentioned it.

+1 from me.

You put girls in my funnel.