rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2 women, same dress - who looks better?
women, same dress - who looks better?
Katy Perry vs Bingbing Li

Well that looks a bit different! Katy Perry's arresting Grammys dress was first worn by Chinese star Bingbing Li

What do you guys think? I love Asian women but I think Katy wins this one
katy perry wins my boner test
Well, unless you object to hips, tits and ass, Katy is the clear winner. But Bingbing has the better face and if her dress was better fitted it might be a closer contest.
This isn't even a fair comparison
Katy Perry = [Image: attachment.jpg9954]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
Katy wins but she really isn't a great beauty. She cleans up well... beneath a thick crust of makeup, hair dye, and air brushing. The Chinese girl looks more like what you see is what you get.
Quote: (02-12-2013 12:04 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Katy Perry = [Image: attachment.jpg9954]

2/10 hair is full of too many split-ends. would not bang.
Quote: (02-12-2013 12:12 AM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Katy wins but she really isn't a great beauty. She cleans up well... beneath a thick crust of makeup, hair dye, and air brushing. The Chinese girl looks more like what you see is what you get.

Pretty much this. Katy Perry has an artificiality to her look that the natural beauties (read: non-celebrity hotties) just don't have.

British Slut v. Chinese Princess.....hmmm which direction does RVF go?

WIA

And tits for the win.
Quote: (02-12-2013 12:37 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

British Slut v. Chinese Princess.....hmmm which direction does RVF go?

Source: Wikipedia

Quote:Quote:

Katheryn Elizabeth Hudson[1] (born October 25, 1984), known by her stage name Katy Perry, is an American recording artist, songwriter, and actress. Perry was born and raised in Santa Barbara, California.

[Image: american.gif]

Tits all day. But would bang both.
Katy Perry looks better in the dress, yes, the tits are the x-factor here, and she does clean up to be pretty nice, but there's always been something trashy to me about her; like she's the type of girl who you'll fuck in the bathroom, but wouldn't introduce as your girlfriend. At least I can respect that she isn't in whore denial like Taylor Swift (though I do think Taylor Swift is more attractive).

Also, I'm assuming we've all seen the no makeup pictures, where she looks like Olive Oyl. You're banging Katy Perry, good for you, put your dick in between those tits, but you aren't always getting the 'press version' of her; you're definitely gonna wake up one morning next to her, with her ready to go, and think 'how about some concealer and mascara first?'

In other words, 2/10, would not bang, I mean Katy Perry is pretty hot when she's been sitting in the makeup chair for 4-6 hours; a solid 7 and some might even say 8. Bingbing Li, while a little more plain (and certainly not with the tits), probably rolls out of bed looking pretty good in the morning, and probably spends just 2-3 hours (most of it on her hair) getting ready for red-carpet events, as opposed to Katy who is running pregame the week before.

It's also worthy of note that Bingbing Li is 11 years older than Katy Perry. I shudder to imagine what Katy Perry will look like on the eve of her 40th birthday.

Katy wins the battle, Bingbing wins the war.
tits win
Quote: (02-12-2013 12:51 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Katy Perry looks better in the dress, yes, the tits are the x-factor here, and she does clean up to be pretty nice, but there's always been something trashy to me about her; like she's the type of girl who you'll fuck in the bathroom, but wouldn't introduce as your girlfriend. At least I can respect that she isn't in whore denial like Taylor Swift (though I do think Taylor Swift is more attractive).

Also, I'm assuming we've all seen the no makeup pictures, where she looks like Olive Oyl. You're banging Katy Perry, good for you, put your dick in between those tits, but you aren't always getting the 'press version' of her; you're definitely gonna wake up one morning next to her, with her ready to go, and think 'how about some concealer and mascara first?'

In other words, 2/10, would not bang, I mean Katy Perry is pretty hot when she's been sitting in the makeup chair for 4-6 hours; a solid 7 and some might even say 8. Bingbing Li, while a little more plain (and certainly not with the tits), probably rolls out of bed looking pretty good in the morning, and probably spends just 2-3 hours (most of it on her hair) getting ready for red-carpet events, as opposed to Katy who is running pregame the week before.

It's also worthy of note that Bingbing Li is 11 years older than Katy Perry. I shudder to imagine what Katy Perry will look like on the eve of her 40th birthday.

Katy wins the battle, Bingbing wins the war.

Excellent bitch break-down.

I think this lady is a blend of both:

Miri Hanai

I think I'd choose her over both!
Whoever is rooting for Bingbing is over-analyzing. Bingbing Li is and always will be a 6; 7 if you like Asians. Katy is a hard 9 right now. So what if Bingbing doesn't need makeup, she has no potential to be anything amazing. Whatever happened to the philosophy: 'I'd rather live a short life of glory, than a long one of obscurity'? Katy will rock your world for 10 years and that's it, but they'll be the fondest 10 years of your life. Asian girls are like Asian cars: low up-keep, low quality. Katy's German.

If we're gunna criticize a race of woman, might as well criticize equally. Behold your Asian princesses:

[Image: makeup-vs-no-makeup-12-560x415.jpg]

[Image: asian_girls_makeup_16.jpg]

[Image: Jcg30.jpg]

[Image: with-without%2Bmakeup.jpg]

[Image: celebrities-no-makeup.jpg]

Enough said.
Imo, Perry is severely overrated, especially when you see pics like

[Image: 1024.perry.johnm.jc.1713.jpeg]

She looks pretty bangable made up and with her tits on display, but I'm not sure I'd like to see how she looks when you wake up hungover in the morning
Quote: (02-12-2013 01:08 AM)Stoic Wrote:  

If we're gunna criticize a race of woman, might as well criticize equally. Behold your Asian princesses:

Who's criticizing a race of women? Is Katy Perry a race?

How's Perry gonna be holding up at age 39?

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

You guys and your inclination with rooting for the underdog. This is so clear-cut its not even funny. Bingbing Li is and always will be a 7; 8 if you like Asians. Katy is a hard 9 right now. So what if Bingbing doesn't need makeup, she has no potential to be anything amazing. Whatever happened to the philosophy: 'I'd rather live a short life of glory, than a long one of obscurity'. Katy will rock your world for 10 years and that's it, but they'll be the fondest 10 years of your life. Asian girls are like Asian cars: low upkeep, low quality. Katy's German.

I beg your ridiculous pardon?

9 is upper crust; top model territory, some-men-go-their-lives-without-seeing one territory. Katy, even when she's dolled up by Industrial Light and Magic might reach the 8 level (legitimately beautiful), but I still don't see it.

I also don't see her looks lasting another ten years (she's 28), with how she has to cake harmful makeup on to even leave her house. Mark my words, she will have a 'wall victim' thread here in the near future.

Again, 39 years old..., Katy Perry is a set of 10/10 tits on an 8/10 body perched under a 4/10 face; certainly worthy of a fuck, but in the dictionary beside 'Butterface', there's Katy Perry. Post a picture of her, the best you can find, in Athlone's thread and see the reaction that happens.
Quote: (02-12-2013 01:34 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Who's criticizing a race of women? Is Katy Perry a race?

I think it's pretty obvious that each woman is a representation of her race. You're right, nobody said it outright. I'm saying it.
Quote: (02-12-2013 01:36 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

You guys and your inclination with rooting for the underdog. This is so clear-cut its not even funny. Bingbing Li is and always will be a 7; 8 if you like Asians. Katy is a hard 9 right now. So what if Bingbing doesn't need makeup, she has no potential to be anything amazing. Whatever happened to the philosophy: 'I'd rather live a short life of glory, than a long one of obscurity'. Katy will rock your world for 10 years and that's it, but they'll be the fondest 10 years of your life. Asian girls are like Asian cars: low upkeep, low quality. Katy's German.

I beg your ridiculous pardon?

9 is upper crust; top model territory, some-men-go-their-lives-without-seeing one territory. Katy, even when she's dolled up by Industrial Light and Magic might reach the 8 level (legitimately beautiful), but I still don't see it.

I also don't see her looks lasting another ten years (she's 28), with how she has to cake harmful makeup on to even leave her house. Mark my words, she will have a 'wall victim' thread here in the near future.

Again, 39 years old..., Katy Perry is a set of 10/10 tits on an 8/10 body perched under a 4/10 face; certainly worthy of a fuck, but in the dictionary beside 'Butterface', there's Katy Perry.

10 is upper-crust, top model territory. I knew my post would cause an argument about these stupid ranks, but my point is Katy's hotter right now. Also, I didn't mean to say her longevity of 10 years starts now. I meant to say, she has around 10 years in total to wow people in her lifetime. I agreed she'll be a wall-victim. Personally, I'd take a 9 that will be wall victim over a 6 with no forseeable wall.

And we're assuming Bingbing is all natural. That's why I posted those pics above. If Katy Perry needs makeup, so does Bingbing.
Edit.
Quote: (02-12-2013 01:37 AM)Stoic Wrote:  

I think it's pretty obvious that each woman is a representation of her race. You're right, nobody said it outright. I'm saying it.

So we're in agreement: you're race-baiting. 7-day suspension.

Quote: (02-12-2013 01:51 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (02-12-2013 01:37 AM)Stoic Wrote:  

So we're in agreement: you're race-baiting. 7-day suspension.
LOL at this article on the front page of his blog.

Quote:Quote:

Originally posted on: Sept 27, 2011. Could this be why most black men have difficulty with women, because they aren’t “good” enough?