rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hamster overdrive

Hamster overdrive

Found this gem on FB on an Aussie site, which is full of racists trolls.
Hamster is on overdrive in this one [Image: womanhamster.gif]

Here's the direct link to where I found it on FB:
Deserves some good trolling me thinks. [Image: banana.gif]
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4...nt_count=1

Hamster overdrive

If you really want to troll women with that you could add the "(25+)" next to "older women" title and replace the picture with some really used up milf.

Hamster overdrive

The answer is the 18 year old. She's the hottest, and sex drive is irrelevant - she can fuck me on command or disappear.

Hamster overdrive

I think this meme might have the opposite effect on guys than intended. The 18-year-old comes off as the most desirable option.

It says the older woman has a husband she's comparing you to and the first thing she mentions is how much she earns. THAT'S someone you want to get with?!

The woman who wrote this should have gotten a man to edit it so it actually made her point.

Hamster overdrive

The 18 year old comes across as by FAR the most desirable option!!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Hamster overdrive

While I agree that the 18 year old is the best option, I thought the point of it was to point out that the worst option is the girl your own age.

Hamster overdrive

What's wrong with it? It pretty much supports the conventional wisdom of the forum. Young girls are just looking to party. Older women are just looking to bang. And girls in their late 20s are looking for Mr. Right.