rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New words needed

New words needed

Words have great power. Those who control the vocabulary used in an argument have a great advantage and will probably win. Politicians of all stripes have long been aware of this power, and feminists are certainly aware of it.

Just think about the phrase 'pro-life'. I'm not here to talk about the pros and cons of abortion - it's about the language. Anti-abortionists invented a phrase which automatically implies that anyone who is against them is anti-life or even pro-death. Quite brilliant. 'Pro-choice' is also a neat turn of phrase but it doesn't have the emotive power of 'pro-life'.

The manosphere needs more new, emotive words and phrases, or neologisms. 'Hamster' is an excellent example of a new use for an existing word. 'Femcunt' is an example of a new word.

The collective noun for hamsters is a horde of hamsters. Or should that be 'whorde'. See? It's not great, but you get the idea.

The best neologisms bring to mind new mental associations, evoke novel images, trip off the tongue easily, and are memorably humorous. Ridicule is particularly powerful (as Roosh showed on a visual level with his ugly feminists post on RoK).

I want to use this thread as a place for anyone to post new words or phrases that can help in the battle against feminism. How is it going to help your game? Well, think if you had words in your verbal armoury that would instantly put a bitch on her back foot. Think if we had an equivalent to their use of 'creepy'....

I'd particularly like to see a new word for 'feminism'. I think it has far too positive an association in most quarters. The concept needs to be redrawn in a powerfully negative fashion. As an example, the concept 'Conservative' can be redefined as 'Regressive'. Someone needs to do the same for 'feminism'.

I'd also like to see a better word for 'masculinism'. It's clumsy and doesn't have powerfully positive associations.

This forum has some really bright guys and I see new words and uses of words every day - let's pool them all here and come up with more.

New words needed

Ugly cunt is a fairly powerful one

New words needed

I still stand by the phrase cunt yammer. It can be used to describe annoying or obnoxious women who are loud and/or constantly repeating the same message like a broken record. Perfect for feminists.

New words needed

The best words are *not* neologisms. New words will only be understood by you and your cronies, limiting the reach of your message. I avoid the use of almost all the slang here, because it just sounds like well, shit nerdy faggots would say. For instance, I have *never* heard anyone in real life use the word 'mangina.'

The best words are old words. They are incredibly evocative, and if your opponent doesn't understand them, it's because they are ignorant, not because you and your bros had a circle jerk where you coined nerdy internet language.

Coven - horde of witches
Virago, termagant, shrew, battle-axe, harridan, harpy, ogress, gorgon, fishwife, fury, jezebel, crone
Strumpet, lady of the night, harlot, slattern

New words needed

Mangina is great, as is everything Hamster-related.

Great topic.

We're at a huge advantage at this sort of intellectual warfare. We already study persuasion, framing, and patterns of human interaction. The only difference is applying it on a mass scale with political, rather than seductive ends in mind.

I'm going to write a blog post on this, but basically the key to a successful communication strategy will be to frame it in such a way that Red Pill men and women are higher status than blue pill cunts.

Re: women, this is easy. Feminists are ugly. Feminism is the refuge of broken, undesirable women. Feminism is in the interests of undesirable women, who get to have their fleeting five minutes of alpha and a lifetime of state-sponsored provision in a hypergamous society. Desirable women benefit from a patriarchal society - they don't have to share their alphas.

Re: Men, this is even easier. Look at the guys leading the red pill blogopshere, and compare them to Hugo Shwyzer, John Scalzi, and the rest of the Cathedral wanks.

Blog: Thumotic
Red Pill links: The Red Pill Review
Follow me on Twitter

New words needed

Quote: (02-10-2013 11:53 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

The best words are *not* neologisms. New words will only be understood by you and your cronies, limiting the reach of your message. I avoid the use of almost all the slang here, because it just sounds like well, shit nerdy faggots would say. For instance, I have *never* heard anyone in real life use the word 'mangina.'

The best words are old words. They are incredibly evocative, and if your opponent doesn't understand them, it's because they are ignorant, not because you and your bros had a circle jerk where you coined nerdy internet language.

Coven - horde of witches
Virago, termagant, shrew, battle-axe, harridan, harpy, ogress, gorgon, fishwife, fury, jezebel, crone

"Harlot" is great. It rolls of the tongue perfectly and sounds fittingly nasty.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

New words needed

I prefer "strumpet" myself, courtesy of "The Big Lebowski".
1:30 in is where Walter uses it. Very NSFW.

New words needed

I want to make a gender neutral term for women. They already have it for male oriented jobs, firefighter, police officer, mailperson.

I would say "femperson" or something.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

New words needed

Quote: (02-10-2013 12:59 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  

I want to make a gender neutral term for women. They already have it for male oriented jobs, firefighter, police officer, mailperson.

I think person is already that word

New words needed

Quote: (02-10-2013 01:02 PM)Architekt Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2013 12:59 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  

I think person is already that word

No, I mean a word that sort of halfways means it could be a woman, but it also implies that a man could also fill that role. It's mostly to ridicule all the gender neutral terms we have now that mostly mean men, but could imply that a woman does the job as well or better.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

New words needed

Coven - horde of witches

I take your point, but sometimes new words/phrases are so powerful that they break out from the special interest group that coined them into mainstream use. Like 'man-up' and 'man-flu', for example, both used to shame men. We should not be shy to invent and use our own. Most will fall on deaf ears but some will get through.

I like the old words as well. Feminsm = shrewism? harridanism? harlotism?
Not completely happy with any of those, but it's a start.

New words needed

Quote: (02-10-2013 12:07 PM)Frost Wrote:  

Mangina is great, as is everything Hamster-related.

Great topic.

We're at a huge advantage at this sort of intellectual warfare. We already study persuasion, framing, and patterns of human interaction. The only difference is applying it on a mass scale with political, rather than seductive ends in mind.

I'm going to write a blog post on this, but basically the key to a successful communication strategy will be to frame it in such a way that Red Pill men and women are higher status than blue pill cunts.

Re: women, this is easy. Feminists are ugly. Feminism is the refuge of broken, undesirable women. Feminism is in the interests of undesirable women, who get to have their fleeting five minutes of alpha and a lifetime of state-sponsored provision in a hypergamous society. Desirable women benefit from a patriarchal society - they don't have to share their alphas.

Re: Men, this is even easier. Look at the guys leading the red pill blogopshere, and compare them to Hugo Shwyzer, John Scalzi, and the rest of the Cathedral wanks.

Yes, it's all about controlling the frame of any discussion by using powerful trigger words that bring with them a freight train of associations.

What you say about women may well be true, but it's too verbose - we need pithy words that bring those ideas to mind in an instant.

New words needed

The best words are old words.

Spinster.

Establishes their Forever Alone future because of their retarded thinking and boorish behavior in one word.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

New words needed

Spinster is an excellent word and its use should be expanded.
Spinsterism
Spinsterhoodie - garment worn by spinster to hide her shame
Spinsterlicious - "sounds like you're in for a spinsterlicious future, babe."
Spinsterbation - the mental masturbation used by ageing feminists to keep the loneliness at bay
Hamsterbation?

New coinings spotted today:
Black knighting - Hannibal
Whalesplaining - Hades

New words needed

@BasilRansom- I agree with your overall statement but I think the purpose of this thread is to actually find words fit to use on the internet only. Even the terms we as RVF members have coined such as AMOG, cuckhold, hamster etc would sound just downright retarded if used outside of the web unless it was with another red pill dude and even then it would be kind of unneccessary. Going back to your original statement I agree that old and original words are the overall best when dealing with women because those words are the ones that women over the generations have been accustomed to hearing, especially when they were used to scold, shame, or reprimand undesirable behavior. People today can argue and debate all they want but many of modern society's problems can still be solved using traditional tactics, words are no exception.

New words needed

Shut your yammering clam. I'm not interested in hearing about how your femugly-clan teaches you to be a successful spinster-mom.

New words needed

Quote: (02-10-2013 02:35 PM)Acute Angle Wrote:  

Spinsterism
Spinsterlicious - sounds like you're in for a spinsterlicious future, babe.
Spinsterbation - the mental masturbation used by ageing feminists to keep the loneliness at bay
Hamsterbation?

Why do you feel the need to botch all these words? You're being childish. Instead of immediately making up a new word and expecting the world to conform to you and accede to your will, take a moment to see if there's already a word for what you seek. Eg harlotry.

Cuckold is a very old word.

"The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun." Ecclesiastes 1:9. Nothing is new; odds that a new word is needed are small, so the threshold for coining a new one should be high, and reserved for creations that are especially evocative or humorous, and also easy to use in common speech.

Why use the word 'PUA' when mack, player, rake, cad, flirt, man about town, playboy or womanizer will do?

New words needed

Femuglyminist, as in "That girl is hetero, but she's as hard core a femuglyminist as they come."

Daddy-leach and supplimony. As in, "Her deliberate oops-pregnancy is netting that daddy-leach 2500/month in child supplimony.

New words needed

Quote: (02-10-2013 02:44 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Why do you feel the need to botch all these words? You're being childish. Instead of immediately making up a new word and expecting the world to conform to you and accede to your will, take a moment to see if there's already a word for what you seek. Eg harlotry.

Why did feminists feel the need to combine the words 'man' and 'up'? They could have just said "assume your responsibilities as a man". Man-up is simply more powerful.

I don't for a moment expect most of these new words to have any impact at all. It's like panning for gold. Someone, somewhere will quite possibly come up with something that sticks and becomes part of common discourse. It takes time. If you choose not to participate, that's fine.

Old words are good, but their sheer familiarity can be something of a disadvantage for our purposes in a society that over-values the new. Neologisms have the potential to create new mind associations. Most won't succeed, but I'm going to continue trying.

New words needed

Feminism is a relatively new word. It's even a relatively new concept. So we need new words and new concepts to do meme-battle.

There must be a way to succinctly say that feminists are the least feminine women of all - that they in fact hate femininity. Butchimist?

New words needed

Quote: (02-10-2013 02:35 PM)Acute Angle Wrote:  

In my experience, it's pretty cutting. You have to temper it when said out loud, using either "you look like a" or "you sound like a" to blunt it somewhat for polite society. I'm not accusing you of being a spinster. I'm just saying you look or sound like one when you do that behavior.

On the other hand, when you say out of their company that someone's acting like a spinster, all the married women join in agreeing with glee. They know what it really takes to have a relationship and raise a family, and they can't stand some impostor talking know-nothing bullshit. Likewise when someone's taken a "I hate children/I hate families" stance, all you have to whisper to the married women "spinster" and the anti-breeder ranter is instantly ridiculous.

There already exist accepted variants:

spinsterhood (noun)
spinsterish (adj)
spinsterly (adj)

Some examples:

"You're starting to sound like spinster. Easy up on the negativity, cup cake."

"She's well advanced into spinsterhood. Forever Alone."

"More sour mouth and spinsterish complaining. Have you lost the ability to be happy?"

"She acts kinda spinsterly at times."

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."

New words needed

Quote: (02-10-2013 03:12 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

Feminism is a relatively new word.

Not really. First recorded use was 1894.

New words needed

Quote: (02-10-2013 02:18 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

The best words are old words.

Spinster.

Establishes their Forever Alone future because of their retarded thinking and boorish behavior in one word.

Another good one is an Old Maid.

Forever alone and in a lowly position.

New words needed

Quote: (02-10-2013 03:59 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2013 03:12 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

Feminism is a relatively new word.

Not really. First recorded use was 1894.

Yes, even though the feminist movement is thought to have really gotten into high gear in the 60s, I had the late 1800s in mind when I said that. Most of our words are much older.

New words needed

Creepy is a word used by women towards men that make them uncomfortable in any way whatsoever. The word has a tendency to completely de-value a man and strip him of any human characteristics whatsoever.

Using that same stream of logic, what is the best and quickest way to de-value a women? What are some descriptors?

To me, a woman's weak point is being taken seriously. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING pisses a woman off more than being patronized. If you can convince a woman and the immediate environment that her juvenile worldview is something to be pitied because of its simplistic idiocy, I think that's a pretty big win.

I'm partial to the word "simpleton" and "imbecile". They're much more potent to me than simply calling someone an "idiot". "Simpleton" also describes most women perfectly, and there's no better way to cut her opinion in half. As an adjective, "Asinine" is fairly potent, if not too highbrow for much of the populace. The problem here is that most people's vocabulary is awful, so anything remotely past a 5th grade reading level loses potency. "Creepy" is effective because of it's childish familiarity; hence its infuriating quality.

"Half-wit" and "cretin" are also favorites of mine.

Or just go all Old English on her ass. Example usage at a club:

Hamster: "Ewww, I can't believe you just said that to my friend, that's like, SOOOO creepy."

You: "Dost thy cranium contain but more than a dram of slime, loathsome wench? Your asinine words reveal your half-witted nature. Begone to the lair of cretins from whence ye came!"

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK