rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Term "Mansplaining" Is Pissing Me Off

OK, I can't take it anymore. I promised myself I would limit my posts to game advice learned in my youth, but I have to post about the rising use of the world "mansplaining" in feminist circles. It's now bleeding into the larger media.

I saw a commenter on Jezebel use this term and I'm starting to crack from anger. Few other terms degrade men so much. This term seeks to invalidate anything a man says by making it a product of his ego, not his intellect. Considering how boys are now getting the shaft from our educational system, it stands to reason a term like this would come along to remove the dignity of anything a man tries to contribute.

Fuck the bitches who throw this word around.

Here is my solution to this. We need to agree with this term: "You're damn right we're 'mansplaining' because men invented, conceived, built, and delivered every thing you use in this world and we're the ones that need to explain why things are the way they are, because WE built the society."

Jesus am I starting to hate this whole society. I now get why Fred Reed and others got the fuck out. Feel free to contribute other responses to this, because people need to respond.

The other thing to do would also be to NOT help women with technical problems they always ask for help with and say "I wouldn't want to have to 'mansplain' and degrade you. Do it yourself."

http://mansplained.tumblr.com/ i had a good laugh

Quote:Quote:

In an physics lecture for my masters, we were told that two constants when multiplied together give the speed of light. The guy sat next to me said how amazing that was that it worked. I said that they probably chose the values for this very purpose. My neighbour said “Hmm.”

Later in the lecture, the professor said that the values had been set, indeed, for that purpose.

My neighbour turned to me and said “Oh! You WERE right!”
http://mansplained.tumblr.com/post/42604...ly-a-fluke

This shit is so wrong, is she doing her masters on retarded-school? Of course the post was "liked" 15 times by people who can't comprehend that her statement is bullshit. I think she needs a man explaining it to her in detail.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

It's an ugly neologism, for sure. I hope it doesn't enter the mainstream, for those who invent the most powerful ridiculing terms often control the argument. That's why it's important for the manosphere to keep coming up with new ridiculing terms of our own. It's a dirty war.

Once I've gotten what I want out of the U.S., I'm permanentlu expatting overseas and losing my citizenship as fast as possible.

Femsplaining = [Image: womanhamster.gif]

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

I had never even heard that word before until today. It sounds like such a dumbass word, however if that is what feminists have resorted to calling men maybe we should start referring to them as "cunt yammers" or some other made up word.

If you let it piss you off then they're already winning.

It sounds like one of those silly Internet terms you'd never actually hear in human conversation. I've found feminists online love these things. They sound offensive and illicit responses from men, and allow the women who had them to share a weird camaraderie.

Sounds just as ridiculous as 'mangina' to me, personally.

Words are powerful weapons (though mansplaining is a bit of a Scud). I've started a thread where we can pool new words of our own.

No the dumbest term is non-nuclear family.

Like what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Did my parents hide nukes from me as a kid or some shit?

Nope.

from the article

http://mansplained.tumblr.com/post/41965...igh-school

Mansplaining the “supposed pay gap”—in high school

I don’t know if this is even relevant to this blog, but I am in high school and I am very immersed in a full spectrum of social justice issues-immigration reform, the death penalty, and the like. But one that I am particularly interested in is the rights of women. So one day when I was riding home with a friend, I was shocked when he launched in on how “the pay gap is a myth perpetuated by women” and that “the reason it exists is because women want lower-level jobs than men” and “aren’t as ambitious.”

Well. No, I do not consider myself an academic on the topic-again, I’m in high school-but I’ve done a great bit of reading and it’s always the paper or speech topic I jump to. In total, I’ve written 3 papers and given one speech on the issue of the pay gap.

So not only did the guy explain the pay gap (sorry, “supposed pay gap”) to me, he also refused to accept that I could know more than him because he had done a debate about it for debate class.

Well, lemme tell ya buddy: the 3 hours of research you poured into that make you an expert for sure.

So I calmly explained the holes in his logic and he shot back with “what do you know? You don’t work. I work at a carwash and I’m pretty sure everyone’s paid the same.”

Draw your own conclusions.
[Image: facepalm.png]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

I wonder who the guy was and how we can give him some sort of Manosphere scholarship, like taking him out for drinks when he turns 21. Kid, if you're reading, get in touch. You're a hero.

Quote: (02-10-2013 11:22 AM)bacon Wrote:  

from the article

http://mansplained.tumblr.com/post/41965...igh-school

Mansplaining the “supposed pay gap”—in high school

I don’t know if this is even relevant to this blog, but I am in high school and I am very immersed in a full spectrum of social justice issues-immigration reform, the death penalty, and the like. But one that I am particularly interested in is the rights of women. So one day when I was riding home with a friend, I was shocked when he launched in on how “the pay gap is a myth perpetuated by women” and that “the reason it exists is because women want lower-level jobs than men” and “aren’t as ambitious.”

Well. No, I do not consider myself an academic on the topic-again, I’m in high school-but I’ve done a great bit of reading and it’s always the paper or speech topic I jump to. In total, I’ve written 3 papers and given one speech on the issue of the pay gap.

So not only did the guy explain the pay gap (sorry, “supposed pay gap”) to me, he also refused to accept that I could know more than him because he had done a debate about it for debate class.

Well, lemme tell ya buddy: the 3 hours of research you poured into that make you an expert for sure.

So I calmly explained the holes in his logic and he shot back with “what do you know? You don’t work. I work at a carwash and I’m pretty sure everyone’s paid the same.”

Draw your own conclusions.
[Image: facepalm.png]

The places where women often make the biggest concessions to ego and the fewest to reality involve being overweight and gender.
So I proffer the term "whalesplaining".

I have a great term for mansplaining when perpetrated by a female. Are you ready...it's called...condescension.

It isn't really shocking that men treat these women that way in the workplace. When you date, work with and go to school with women, as well as talk with them at family functions, you get pretty used to them being wrong nine times out of ten. So when you find the one who is sharp and competent it contradicts the initial instinct to assume she is wrong.

Just one word: pseudo-women. Or call them what they've been referred to throughout mankind around the world in every civilisation: the inferior sex. [Image: banana.gif]

Unfortunately, sometimes arguments made by men are much weaker than they perceive them to be. Men might be, on average, the more logical sex, and certainly women often display a substantial aversion to logic and strict empiricism even when they are capable of it.

But individually (and this does not pertain exclusively to manboobs) men can be pretty fucking dumb. And if you are a man who is simply parroting slogans like "pay gap is a myth" and are very careless with generalizations in front of an audience who is sensitive to them, and on top of that are mostly ignorant don't have facts and logic to support your point, then don't be surprised when girls, who will rarely take the initiative to do impartial research themselves, start mocking you with terms like "mansplaining."

In bacon's quote, if we assume that the girl is not mistaken about what the guy said (and she probably is but that's not my point): the guy asserted that the pay gap is a myth and the reason the pay gap exists is because women want lower level jobs than man. I'm sorry but this (a) is internally inconsistent and (b) includes a ridiculous generalization that barely makes sense. His only support is experience working at a car wash. It's ridiculous for the girl to think she's an expert after 3 hours of 'research' (probably reading propaganda), but it's not like the male is any better.

You don't get gifted with knowledge, logic, and reason just for being a man. If you want to know something and learn about something you have to fucking work at it. You have to open your mind and accept you might be wrong about some things, you have to develop a thick skin and be able to disagree with people to hone arguments. If you really care about the pay gap, get off your fucking butt and do some research yourself. Instead of complaining about teenage girls using the term 'mansplaining' on tumblr, go find the best feminist arguments and figure out how to respond to them them.

Now, there's absolutely no guarantee that fully-indoctrinated feminists won't still call you for "mansplaining" no matter what you say. I understand how infuriating that can be, and the smarter feminist arguments will often be just as infuriating as the gutter trash at Jezebel or tumblr memes. That's why the suggestion to avoid arguments with women is generally sound (unless you're deliberately trying to get her riled up for game purposes).

And always remember, the point of being logical, rational, and knowledgeable is not for the sake of whatever crazed pundit you happen to be debating, it's for the sake of yourself and the sake of the audience. Which means that if the audience is not actually interested in your opinions just fuck with them and do your own thing.

They're so cute when they try to act smart and take the higher stance.

"I love it when women go to school. It's like seeing a monkey on roller skates. It means nothing to them, but it's so adorable for us."

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

This "mansplaining" is the same tactic marxists used to use when they said any poor person defending a capitalist had "false consciousness."

Same tactic, new terms.

Here's my counter term: Vagination.

Feminist: "Your mansplanation sucks."

Me: "Mansplanation?" (Give a confused look) "Is that the best term your vagination can come up with?"

Vagination: The imagination of a vagina.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Good idea, but I think 'vagimagination' works better because the meaning is more obvious and it has an internal rhyme which makes it memorable.

Quote: (02-13-2013 11:15 AM)Acute Angle Wrote:  

Good idea, but I think 'vagimagination' works better because the meaning is more obvious and it has an internal rhyme which makes it memorable.

No I say. Keep it simple. If they don't get it, berate them for being too stupid to understand your term, let alone bother you with their vagination.

Quote: (02-10-2013 05:08 AM)void Wrote:  

In an physics lecture for my masters, we were told that two constants when multiplied together give the speed of light. The guy sat next to me said how amazing that was that it worked. I said that they probably chose the values for this very purpose. My neighbour said “Hmm.”

Later in the lecture, the professor said that the values had been set, indeed, for that purpose.

This shit is so wrong, is she doing her masters on retarded-school? Of course the post was "liked" 15 times by people who can't comprehend that her statement is bullshit. I think she needs a man explaining it to her in detail.

Im sorry to bump such an old thread, but this blog is hilarious.

Ive only found this thread when I googled what "mansplain" was, when I was reading a heartiste tweet about a mypostingcareer thread about vox. (The Vox article had "mansplain" in it) EDIT: an earlier tweet links to the article directly.

I think women tend to be cleverer than we give them credit for(given that many of the posts have perfect grammar/spelling and alot of technical knowledge) but its still amazing how they seem to be annoyed by relatively minor things and how conformist they are(how they think working or going to college are valuable achievements, for example)

Quote: (05-18-2014 09:08 PM)cooledcannon Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2013 05:08 AM)void Wrote:  

Im sorry to bump such an old thread, but this blog is hilarious.

Ive only found this thread when I googled what "mansplain" was, when I was reading a heartiste tweet about a mypostingcareer thread about vox. (The Vox article had "mansplain" in it)

I think women tend to be cleverer than we give them credit for(given that many of the posts have perfect grammar/spelling and alot of technical knowledge) but its still amazing how they seem to be annoyed by relatively minor things and how conformist they are(how they think working or going to college are valuable achievements, for example)

"mansplaining" = offering an opinion that a feminist disagrees with. Nothing more, nothing less.

Quote: (05-18-2014 09:33 PM)DetlefMourning Wrote:  

"mansplaining" = offering an opinion that a feminist disagrees with. Nothing more, nothing less.

Still, in many of the stories the guy was obviously wrong and the chick was obviously right.

I dont doubt chicks abilities to twist the story, but many of those stories sound like they cant be/werent faked.

Mansplaining is up there with Man-Flu. Suggesting that men cry over any little sign of sickness and women are tougher and more resilient and never complain. Ha.

Team Nachos