rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rawdogged for 5 seconds. Chances I got her pregnant?

Last night I had sex with a girl using a condom. After finishing I took a quick rinse of my junk in the shower. I then put it in with no rubber for about 5 seconds. After realizing that I was being dumb since I barely know this girl I put a rubber on and we banged 2 more times.

I am already panicked and tried to get her to take Plan B. She said no. What are the chances shes pregnant and how can I convince her to take the pill?

[Image: 49373.jpg]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Zero. Pre-ejaculate has little or no sperm - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-ejaculate . That's why pulling out works, if done properly. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_...ol_methods

Haha scorpion, I read that.

Quote: (02-09-2013 10:16 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Zero. Pre-ejaculate has little or no sperm - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-ejaculate . That's why pulling out works, if done properly. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_...ol_methods

I heard that too but I also heard once you already cum, some of the sperm from the previous time can travel through the precum.

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/pregnant-pre-cum

That bitch is gonna have twins! I hope the child support payments won't be too high.

Quote: (02-09-2013 10:17 PM)Expert Commander Wrote:  

I heard that too but I also heard once you already cum, some of the sperm from the previous time can travel through the precum.

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/pregnant-pre-cum

Lol fuck I did not know this, I made the same mistake last night (and for longer than five seconds). Gotta start pissing between rounds.

Did you take a piss after the first bust?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (02-09-2013 10:40 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I didn't. I took a quick shower but no piss. I barely put it in and only got a few thrusts but the paranoia is killing me right now.

Quote: (02-09-2013 10:46 PM)Expert Commander Wrote:  

I didn't. I took a quick shower but no piss. I barely put it in and only got a few thrusts but the paranoia is killing me right now.

Relax, man. I don't think you banged enough to get the dripping and leaking that happens as you get deeper into a bang. Anything left over on the outside of the dick got washed off and further neutralized on the way in.

Why did this girl not want to take Plan B? Is she anti-abortion or did she just think it was that improbable?

When someone asks this type of question, there is absolutely nothing you can say or do that will relieve their anxiety.

Lol this thread made my night. Reminds me of a buddy who misplaced his wallet for like 10 minutes and frantically called every credit card company to report each card "lost".

Quote: (02-09-2013 10:56 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (02-09-2013 10:46 PM)Expert Commander Wrote:  

Relax, man. I don't think you banged enough to get the dripping and leaking that happens as you get deeper into a bang. Anything left over on the outside of the dick got washed off and further neutralized on the way in.

Why did this girl not want to take Plan B? Is she anti-abortion or did she just think it was that improbable?

She said it was highly unlikely and also that she thinks those pills are bad for her health.

I know I am probably fine but I know there is still a slight chance.

Quote: (02-09-2013 11:30 PM)Expert Commander Wrote:  

She said it was highly unlikely and also that she thinks those pills are bad for her health.

I know I am probably fine but I know there is still a slight chance.

There's a slight chance a delivery truck could blast through your wall and kill you instantly.

[Image: facepalm.png]

Quote: (02-09-2013 10:58 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

When someone asks this type of question, there is absolutely nothing you can say or do that will relieve their anxiety.

True.

However, I am surprised that this crowd didn't immediately attempt to RAMP UP his anxiety...

"You are so fuct dude...."

"You're gonna have to start answering to Baby Daddy now pawl."

etc

I've raw dogged far too much living by the pull out method, and apart from STD scares, I've had nothing bad happen.

I had the SAME anxiety you have right now about this when I banged for the first time because the condom broke. I was convinced she was pregnant... She was not and these gentlemen are right, as long as you don't bust, and you didn't cum prior without pissing between bangs, you're good.

The pull out method is effective as fuck if you have enough will power to pull out at the right time (not as you're fucking busting, but before you're busting, cum on the bitches face).

But really, thinking about a little Route Backwards running around is all the will power I need.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Quote: (02-10-2013 02:23 AM)RouteBackwards Wrote:  

I've raw dogged far too much living by the pull out method, and apart from STD scares, I've had nothing bad happen.

I had the SAME anxiety you have right now about this when I banged for the first time because the condom broke. I was convinced she was pregnant... She was not and these gentlemen are right, as long as you don't bust, and you didn't cum prior without pissing between bangs, you're good.

The pull out method is effective as fuck if you have enough will power to pull out at the right time (not as you're fucking busting, but before you're busting, cum on the bitches face).

But really, thinking about a little Route Backwards running around is all the will power I need.

Problem is I did not piss between bangs. Is a shower not good enough to stay safe?

It's really not worth the risk. My friend has a daughter and guess where she came from (pun intended).

I never understand why people give into the temptation to not use a condom. I don't even see it as a temptation, I see it as putting my dick into a grinder. Avoid. And while you're fucking, be sure to check from time to time for tears. And use lubricant, it greatly reduces friction and therefore the chance of tearing. And use your own condoms.

Quote: (02-10-2013 04:14 AM)Expert Commander Wrote:  

Problem is I did not piss between bangs. Is a shower not good enough to stay safe?

Shower is super safe. It's better than birth control.

Check out this site: http://www.babygearlab.com/

Since we're on the topic, when do you typically pull out when using the method?

Hope you like Legoland!

Seriously though dude, the odds she could get pregnant are pretty much zero, especially considering you took a shower. Even when fertile, healthy couples are actually trying to conceive, it often takes months. Odds of conception are very low on days she's not ovulating, and she only ovulates for about 3 days each month. Even then it's hit or miss and that presupposes a full load of cum ejaculated deeply inside her. You always hear about the cases where a man raw dogs once and she gets pregnant, but those are exceptions and not the rule. You have more to worry about getting struck by lightning today than about pregnancy right now.

No one should advising him that the risk is low, as if it's not an issue. It may be lower than if you ejaculate fully, but there's still a chance, and any chance is too high. There's no such thing as low when it comes to making someone pregnant. You can't afford to be foolish.

Just because risk is low does not mean one should not take appropriate precautions. If someone emphasizes the relative safety of Russian roulette, he speaks truth. Odds are, you'll live. Nobody is stupid enough to take that out of context and conclude that Russian roulette is a safe recreational activity. We're not 5 year olds here... OP is/was freaking out, I don't think anyone needs to remind him about the need to be safe, seems like after the fact he had that covered on his own.

Quote: (02-10-2013 11:39 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2013 04:14 AM)Expert Commander Wrote:  

Shower is super safe. It's better than birth control.

Check out this site: http://www.babygearlab.com/

ROFL. This made my day. Alright, going to sleep. G'night everyone.

Quote: (02-10-2013 01:19 PM)reino341 Wrote:  

Since we're on the topic, when do you typically pull out when using the method?

when you're ready to fill her throat or ass with your magnificent thick fluid

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos