rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I think I'm going to start banging women in their 30's

I've been working so hard to get younger tail over the past year - and when it pays off it's sensational. I love the feel of taut, young, elastic skin against my hands - obviously this is best during intercourse and sexual activity. I will still target younger girls in their 20's when I'm out, but I've come to a conclusion about my online game (which is predominantly what I'm working these days as my job offers me so much unsupervised office time that I'd be a fool to not spend at least an hour a day working this angle): I've basically been ignoring free pussy by the bushel by focusing all of my efforts on the highly targeted 20-somethings. They flake more, they're harder to get into bed, and they're always on their fucking smartphones.

There are plenty of fit, attractive, fun women in their 30's who are coming out of their first marriage or long-term relationships. (I'm going to stay away from those that have kids for now, BTW). Lots of these women are so goddamn horny and up for a crazy/good time that it's a crime how I've neglected them - especially when my 2013 resolution is to bang 50 unique and new women. I've been stuck on 5 since the 3rd week of January due to the flu and inefficient use of my time/resources.

(I'm 34 - look 29, and live in a downtown environment to put this into context.)

Thoughts? Anybody else here in their 30's who has put too much stock into younger pussy at the expense of older pussy that's far more easily attained?

If you're looking for easier pussy you might want to rethink this. The 29 to 33 age group is the toughest of all and they are even tougher if they don't yet have kids.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Not to mention most of them have seen all the tricks already, so you'll have to completely alter your game in most instances. But, if that 30 yr and up pussy is what does it for you, by all means go wild.

Quote: (02-09-2013 04:51 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Not to mention most of them have seen all the tricks already, so you'll have to completely alter your game in most instances. But, if that 30 yr and up pussy is what does it for you, by all means go wild.

They've seen all the tricks..but there's a group of them that are desperate and will keep falling for them anyways on an emotional basis...esp if they're past 30. Now if it's some chick age 27-30 who uses all of her vacation time for weddings & gets nostalgic about having one of her own with "Mr. Right" from those experiences, then it'll be shit test galore.

Quote: (02-09-2013 04:57 PM)yb13 Wrote:  

They've seen all the tricks..but there's a group of them that are desperate and will keep falling for them anyways on an emotional basis...esp if they're past 30. Now if it's some chick age 27-30 who uses all of her vacation time for weddings & gets nostalgic about having one of her own with "Mr. Right" from those experiences, then it'll be shit test galore.

Yah the problem is my natural date range is 27-31 right now and it's too much shit testing and too clingy. I'm talking about shifting towards 33-37 and just fucking them willy nilly.

Yeah those ones are like customers who already worked in the same field or read sales training manual on internet. They are hard to close.

Women hit the wall between 30 and 40 and they know it. Easy pickens. Best chance of SNL if you ask me.

Team Nachos

Quote: (02-09-2013 04:48 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

If you're looking for easier pussy you might want to rethink this. The 29 to 33 age group is the toughest of all and they are even tougher if they don't yet have kids.

This is consistent with my experience. 99% of my notches are from the 18-20 and 35+ age groups. I don't think that is any accident or coincidence.

I am over 40 . It easy very easy for me to get dates in the 30-40 range but very hard to have sex with them. They interrogate me to death with their relationship screening and once they find out that they have no chance of a relationship with me, they move on. Women in their 20s don't interrogate me like that and are more likely to fuck when they are horny.

My game is pretty weak and and half the women I have slept have been 35 plus. All pretty much SNLs.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Quote: (02-09-2013 07:47 PM)NoBalls Wrote:  

I am over 40 . It easy very easy for me to get dates in the 30-40 range but very hard to have sex with them. They interrogate me to death with their relationship screening and once they find out that they have no chance of a relationship with me, they move on. Women in their 20s don't interrogate me like that and are more likely to fuck when they are horny.

I could not agree with this more. I'm 41 and those in their mid thirties to early forties are damn near impossible for me to bang. Their cynicism, negativity and downright jaded attitude is impossible to break only to be matched by their ironclad willpower of not giving into the bang.

When I finally was able to get a few twentysomethings out I almost laughed out loud at how easy it was to get the first date bangs. [Image: tard.gif]

The Barely legal age group (17-21) is the easiest to bang. (With respect to the age of consent laws in your area)
They dont know much about the world. You having money, a car and your own place means they're impressed easily. You can buy alcohol for her and her friends.
They aren't slutting it up in clubs yet so their face to face exposure to guys picking them up wont be as bad.

If you have moral issues with this route i suggest making your "fake beta" game extremely good. Tell them what they want to hear in regards to looking to settle down and wanting to start a family. Give her just enough of it so she starts to believe you and start to invest in you. She can try to hold out for sex as long as possible but around date 4 you should have at least gotten a bj. When you escalate and she tries to deny you. Just simply guilt her into it.
This has worked many times for me in the past. The older women aren't bad per se, just that you'll need to have lube ready as they universally go bone dry after 10 minutes of pounding away.
A majority of them are good at sucking dick from experience.

I put up a post on this very subject not 20 minutes ago:

http://www.manexmachina.com/2013/02/22-and-35.html

I have had good luck with women in the 30-40 age range. You should know going in that these girls have superhuman hamsters, since you have to deal with their cognitive dissonance from dating around when their lizard brain knows they should be settling down and having babies.

That said, the tradeoff is that you can "relax" a bit in your game if you find a pleasant one. The best version of the 30-40 year old cougar is grateful to be around an attractive man with options and will even display some of their stifled maternal instinct by cooking for you, buying things, etc. Most are delusional but can provide a nice break from the grind.

Some girls who are 35 have better asses than some 22 year olds.

But, in general, the elasticity of a woman's skin gets so lax when she gets into thirties. It no longer feels as if she is one with her skin.. no, it is more like a loose layer or rubber.. like a fleshy condom holding in water, bones, muscles, organs etc.

A woman who has hit the wall feels like a lizard shedding it's skin, but cannot shed it's skin.

It's like Dr. Shrunken Bones: [Image: shruken_bones.jpg]

I found this too. I thought it was just me.

Quote: (02-09-2013 06:59 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

This is consistent with my experience. 99% of my notches are from the 18-20 and 35+ age groups. I don't think that is any accident or coincidence.

Hey, I enjoy your blog, but if you want real give-and-take feedback, get off Blogger and onto Wordpress (or something). Blogger is Nazi-like in its insistence commenters use some form of identification (Google Account, Live Journal) and that cuts down on people who will contribute.

Quote: (02-10-2013 06:28 PM)Black Knight Wrote:  

I put up a post on this very subject not 20 minutes ago:

http://www.manexmachina.com/2013/02/22-and-35.html

I have had good luck with women in the 30-40 age range. You should know going in that these girls have superhuman hamsters, since you have to deal with their cognitive dissonance from dating around when their lizard brain knows they should be settling down and having babies.

That said, the tradeoff is that you can "relax" a bit in your game if you find a pleasant one. The best version of the 30-40 year old cougar is grateful to be around an attractive man with options and will even display some of their stifled maternal instinct by cooking for you, buying things, etc. Most are delusional but can provide a nice break from the grind.

have you considered that your attitude of "tricking" women into sleeping with you is why you don't have the same success with that age range?

Quote: (02-12-2013 09:17 AM)snoop Wrote:  

have you considered that your attitude of "tricking" women into sleeping with you is why you don't have the same success with that age range?

Haha, beat me to it.

A lot of 30 year olds where I stay and I'm not complaining.

I'm starting to like "older" women, though I prefer girls in my age range.

Quote: (02-10-2013 06:09 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

The older women aren't bad per se, just that you'll need to have lube ready as they universally go bone dry after 10 minutes of pounding away.
A majority of them are good at sucking dick from experience.

How old are we talking about? I haven't had this problem but I've only gone up to 32.

I'm 24 and right now the really young chicks or the older chicks get me going the most.

man in all honesty, I'm thinking at ur age, girls ur age are open to younger men more? or would it be easier for you? not sure what ur cities atmosphere/environment is like.

I'd bang a 40 year old if she was sexy and attractive to me. Who cares?

Keep in mind, that their status/history will weigh HEAVILY on how easy or not they'll be to get into bed. If they're divorced and new to the dating scene will be totally different than if they slutted it up and are now realizing they are at their last chance to find a husband/have kids.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (02-09-2013 04:30 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

I've basically been ignoring free pussy by the bushel by focusing all of my efforts on the highly targeted 20-somethings. They flake more, they're harder to get into bed,

Really? Chicks in their 20's are easy to bed...at least in my experience.

Quote: (02-12-2013 09:17 AM)snoop Wrote:  

I think you're reading the word "tricks" too literally. See items 2a/b

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/trick

A lot of its numbers... why limit yourself? what is important whether you find her attractive or sexy or not and want to go for her.

Pluses for say, 35 year old women, they well experienced and at their sexual peak and they are more mature and cut out a lot of crap.