rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Topless Brazilian Women Protest Sex Tourism During Carnaval (NSFW Pics)

http://fotografia.folha.uol.com.br/galer...oto-239847

[Image: 239854-970x600-1.jpeg]

They protested with signs in English, Portuguese and of course Italian.

I'm not sure if I want to punch 'em or fuck 'em.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Donkey punch 'em while you're fuckin' 'em.

It's funny how women that protest against this focus on the men, but not the women that are offering themselves up for sale. That's a more complicated issue, so it's easier to just try to shame men for doing what they do naturally. I get that they feel that ALL Brazilian women are viewed as whores by foreign men, but their beef should be with the prostitutes, not us. And yeah, I'd bang each of those protestors...HA HA! It wouldn't surprise me if these were ex-pro/semi-pros that couldn't cut it, so now they're pissed. Did they think parading around the airport topless was going to force people to take them seriously? Nope...it got those chicks attention, and probably more guys asking them out.

Look at how many of the spectators are taking camera phone pics!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

A few attention whores protesting against whoring.

And life goes on as usual.

So if I land in Brazil, and I see a bunch of naked girls holding up a sign that says "Girls for Sale", I'm not going to be thinking "Ooh, evil sex tourism!" I'm going to be thinking "I'll take the one on the right."

[Image: 239853-400x600-1.jpeg]

Roosh, is that you?

The one on the right could get it. And a bargain at $0.99!

Quote: (02-08-2013 01:29 PM)Locksmith Wrote:  

A few attention whores protesting against whoring.

Exactly. Fighting one type of whoring with another type. The regular whores should go out and protest attention-whores to complete the circle of life.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

They open their mouths really wide...

Quote: (02-08-2013 01:34 PM)Faust Wrote:  

So if I land in Brazil, and I see a bunch of naked girls holding up a sign that says "Girls for Sale", I'm not going to be thinking "Ooh, evil sex tourism!" I'm going to be thinking "I'll take the one on the right."

Roosh, is that you?

Haha yeah I thoguht that was Roosh too!

Shiit, if I were to go to Brazil and see that, I would take pictures, then go to the nearest whorehouse as I'd now be aroused hahaha

Still find it funny that there was only 3-4 women there!

Isaiah 4:1

Quote: (02-08-2013 01:34 PM)Faust Wrote:  

Roosh, is that you?

They're not even protesting correctly. Prostitutes are for rent not for sale.

Team Nachos

Also, during Carnaval, it isn't just about the flood of sex tourists (men) that fly in, it's the hookers from all of the world that come in to get that money and help meet the demand. I was last down there in '01 for Carnaval, and I met a chick that worked in Amsterdam. She was out in front of Club Help (hooker central) complaining about how she couldn't get her price. I wanted to say, "Bitch, do you see all this talent running around out here? Every one of them is undercutting your price, banging a dude every 45 minutes, and getting PAID. You might want to put your pride aside and hustle." We met chicks that weren't even pros that flew in from other parts of Brazil to get in on the action and make extra money, "seasonal" hoes if you will. One chick I met was a hairdresser in Sao Paulo. Another chick was married and from Rio. She told the hubby that she was going out with a girlfriend, took off her wedding ring, and her and her girl were tricking for cash. She was complaining about one of her johns going into her purse and stealing his money back...HA HA! So again, FEMEN is focusing too much attention in the wrong direction. I'm sure plenty of hookers that were flying in walked right past their silly protest, laughing.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

[Image: 2AmfW5e.jpg]