rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Blacks Pay More for Bottle Service

A lawsuit claims black customers were forced to buy more bottles than white customers at a New York club. This seems plausible, as the bouncers try to "manage the clientele". This particular club seemed to bait and switch, reserving tables with the advance purchase of a bottle, and bouncers forcing clients to buy more bottles to enter.

You're Black? Buy Another Bottle.

But some issues struck me. First, women are routinely admitted free while men wait. Where is the outrage? Second, the plaintiff had ten people in his party, arriving in separate groups. It seems unrealistic to reserve a nightclub table for ten with one measly bottle. One woman joined the party 30 minutes late and expected to enter ahead of the line.

a bouncer told her that she and her friends were “classless black b------” whom he wouldn’t let inside. ...“People were laughing at us,”

Maybe she was comically argumentative in addition to being late.

Where do you draw the line here? What if hot girls encourage guys to buy expensive drinks? What if certain demographics don't buy expensive drinks for tip well? How can we distinguish racial discrimination from discrimination based on attractiveness, attire, punctuality, and politeness?

If you're doing bottle service you're suckered to begin with.

I don't think the bouncer fucked with them because they're black.

I think he fucked with them because they're fat, ugly and probably have obnoxious attitudes.

Do you think he would have fucked with three black chicks who walked up and looked similar to this?

[Image: destiny-s-child-to-reunite-on-super-bowl...e-show.jpg]

I doubt it. But when you look like this, don't be surprised when you feel the wrath of a club's face policy:

[Image: vodka8n-2-web.jpg]

Frankly, I am in favor of the right of private establishments to discourage fat, ugly, obnoxious women from polluting their premises. It isn't a race thing. This bitch needs to stay the fuck out as well:

[Image: the-token-fat-girl.jpg]

Club owners give bouncers the discretion to keep these undesirable women out or charge them extra to get in. The fact is that fat, ugly women are bad for business in the long term. No club wants to become known as the whale bar.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (02-08-2013 10:21 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

I think he fucked with them because they're fat, ugly and probably have obnoxious attitudes.

Do you think he would have fucked with three black chicks who walked up and looked similar to this?

I doubt it. But when you look like this, don't be surprised when you feel the wrath of a club's face policy:

Frankly, I am in favor of the right of private establishments to discourage fat, ugly, obnoxious women from polluting their premises. It isn't a race thing. This bitch needs to stay the fuck out as well:

Club owners give bouncers the discretion to keep these undesirable women out or charge them extra to get in. The fact is that fat, ugly women are bad for business in the long term. No club wants to become known as the whale bar.
Did you read the article? It wasn't the black women who were denied entry, it was the black guy who was denied. Last time I checked he wasn't fat or ugly.

Quote: (02-08-2013 10:27 AM)jammer Wrote:  

Quote: (02-08-2013 10:21 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

Did you read the article? It wasn't the black women who were denied entry, it was the black guy who was denied. Last time I checked he wasn't fat or ugly.

His point is still valid though. [Image: biggrin.gif]

No this is simple. It was ignorance on behalf of the group.

I counted 12 people whom where trying to pass through and sit at that table in that story. They agreed upon to buy one bottle ($320) for one table - split 10 ways is $10 each. Did the B-day man confirm time of his arrival with staff when he booked? Did the person whom booked confirm arrival time of B-day person as the door person may have assumed the B-day person was already inside and he and his crew were stragglers. I assume the table was booked under his Girlfriends name whom failed to inform them the full details about whom the table was for and when to expect them.

They started being balkish on bottles and looked cheap right off the bat, do this and expect bad service 95% of the time. Start flooding your table with 30 people to get a tablespoon of booze and the bar looses money, the Article can complain all it wants about the up-charge of booze but its a fucking business. Where are people complaining about the $12 cost for a drink of Grey Goose in the bar? In essence the Bottle in the booth (split 10 ways as laid out in the max rules is cheaper).

SMH

Fuck these clowns. They got treated like fools because they acted like ignorant fools... strait up. Even me for how cheap my ass is I don't fuck around when I am splurging at night in situations like this. I make sure all my basis are covered with the staff, arrival times, enough bottles, etc.

Quote: (02-08-2013 10:27 AM)jammer Wrote:  

Yes, I read the article. Apparently, more closely than you did:

Quote:Quote:

When Cook, her sister Niyah and their friend Nyisha Haynes showed up about 30 minutes later to join the party, the bouncer told them, “There was no more room” as he continued letting white patrons stroll inside, the suit alleges.

Those are the women in the picture. What likely happened is that the women who were already in the club were also fat and ugly, but they arrived early before the bouncer got there, so he couldn't just kick them out at that point. So when the guy and his buddy arrived and told him they were going to that table, the bouncer tried to get them to buy another bottle to make up for the fact that they're polluting the club with fat, ugly bitches. The guy complains, but gives in. The bouncer is doing his job and ensuring that if the club is going to allow groups of fatties in, they need to drain them for as much money as possible.

Then 30 minutes later the three land whales arrive, and that's when the bouncer has had enough and was like, "Fuck no, you fat bitches ain't getting in here."

This is confirmed by his direct quote:
Quote:Quote:

“I let enough of you up here tonight,” the suit quotes him as saying.

Of course, by "enough of you", he was referring to fat, ugly women, not black women like these women assume.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

It doesn't sound like it happened because he was black, but because he had too many people for one bottle, as Kosko and others describe.

But, going off-topic, is something still 'racist' when the supposed victims want it that way? Eg, if a club let in too many minorities, sinking its reputation over time among blonde girls, and then those minorities themselves no longer want to go the club. It happens all the time with respect to sex, and men don't consider it sexist or misandric, just a necessary cost of doing business. Ie, men must pay cover, get bottle service, arrive early, or not get in at all, while attractive women often don't have to do any of that shit. They will get free drinks at the promoter's table. If the club isn't racially or sexually discriminatory, it can't give its minority/male customers what they came for.

Quote: (02-08-2013 10:36 AM)kosko Wrote:  

No this is simple. It was ignorance on behalf of the group.

I counted 12 people whom where trying to pass through and sit at that table in that story. They agreed upon to buy one bottle ($320) for one table - split 10 ways is $10 each.

Maths = Fail

The race card is pulled too often. Clubs in the end will win. They have the discretion to allow entry to anybody they want.

Te word racist has become almost meaningless. We are all racist to some extent. The question is how strong racist feelings are within a particular person and to what extent that person acts on thise feelings.

The relevant term is not racism, but white supremacy. To a certain extent, almost all cultures equate being white, or lighter-skinned, with being smarter, prettier, more virtuous, whatever. That's just a fact of life and each person has to decide how to deal with these facts. Personally, I think it's bullshit as I do my best to point out that it's bullshit and to avoid those situations that reinforce white supremacy.

Nightclubs, unless they specifically cater to a black clientele, want as many pretty, wealthy, white folks in them as they can get. Most nightclubs aren't racist, per se (lots of them have black door staff), but if you're trying to et in they are going to be evaluating you in a bunch of different ways (your looks, how you dress, how wealthy you look, how many women you have with you) and being black is almost always going to be a strike against you.

That's the way the world works. People should get used to it and act accordingly. This is why I only go to clubs in the States when it's on someone else's dime or I have a hook up Suing over this just makes you look clueless.

When you have a past racist history like the USA, many times the first thought that comes into a minority's mind is racism.

Still...

Many folks (regardless of race) cannot seem to grasp the concept of PRIVATE BUSINESSES. They can cater to WHOEVER they want and establish rules as THEY SEE fit for THEIR business.

Remember when Maurice Clarrett wanted to challenge the NFL's minimum age but still lost? Because the NFL says we only take players who are 3 years removed from high-school....period, end of story. That is THEIR rule.

Same for clubs. I am african-american and back when Toronto was not in its current state and the U.S. dollar was doing good in Canada, me and my boys would go into clubs totally against the dress code and STILL were allowed in. Why?...because the club owners felt that we would probably spend money (which we did). Not only bought alcohol, we bought food too. It was a win-win for us since we had a favorable exchange rate and it attracted chicks (who we banged later at the hotel).

A win all around.

Quote: (02-08-2013 10:36 AM)kosko Wrote:  

I counted 12 people whom where trying to pass through and sit at that table in that story.

I count eleven, definitely more than ten.

Sanders said he was told one bottle would cover 10 patrons — but when he, his brother and two pals arrived at 11 p.m. to meet a group of four women who were already there, a bouncer told him, “You guys cannot get in.” ... When Cook, her sister Niyah and their friend Nyisha Haynes showed up about 30 minutes later to join the party, the bouncer told them, “There was no more room”.

4 people per bottle is pretty standard at clubs I go to. I've seen this kind of behavior where 10 people try to split one and people put $20-40 in, leave zero tip, then they take the bottle and act like "ballers" carrying it and swinging it while dancing on the couch. Money talks at higher end clubs, you can't afford? go to a dive bar.

This is fake news.
It burns me up and angers me.

If you go to clubs regularly, you know the deal.

Growing up in the H, the city is so big and there's so much accessible money here, that each ethnic enclave has its own scene.

If you're not young, rich, white, and professional, you're gonna have a hard time downtown. The rich white guys and skinny white girls that want to be with each other don't want to see groups of Indian, Arab, and Asian people hanging out at the same spot.

The staff at these places aren't particularly racist. (they tend to be racist the way most people are racist, not virulent like skin head or anything) Staff gives the best attention to people that they think are going to tip the most.

Guess what, fat chicks, groups of older chicks, people of color, et cetera don't tip as much as white guys trying to impress white girls.

If you're not young, rich, Asian, americanized, and professional, you're gonna have a hard time in Bellaire. American Born Asian kids aren't trying to hang out with Fresh of the Boat Asians, or anyone else. Indeed, Vietnamese Promoters don't want to see Korean dudes roll up en masse.

If you're not young, rich, Arab/Persian and professionaly, you're gonna have a hard time in South West. They don't like anybody that's not already in their circles. Indians too.

If you're not young, rich, black, and middle class, you're gonna have a hard time @ the top black clubs in the city. The top end black chicks are all vying for that Athletic Cock, so the gameless middle class black dudes are as frustrated as the hood guys that can't even get in.

If you're not young, rich, and redneck, you're gonna have a have a hard time @ the best boot and scoot places. White people really hate the wrong kind of white people. Rich rednecks don't like white trash. (yeah I was confused too, until I got schooled by my in the know white friends of a country persuasion)

If you're not in the top 10% of your demographic, there are plenty of other clubs that you can go to.

Indeed, those top end clubs have a short shelf life. Within 6 months, most of the "out" groups get a Sunday Night or Midweek night, and before long they can get through the line with everyone else, as the top 10% crowd has moved on.

And from a fun perspective, the best music and the best time you'll have out will be @ mixed spots. Homogeneity typically leads to mediocrity.

WIA

WIA, solid post. Personally, I seem to do best in venues stateside that are about 80-90% white among the girls. Places that are whiter than that tend to have lots of cliques and insular groups. Fewer whites, and the white girls get too much attention, and may start to feel like prey. Men who approach are then considered 'creepers.' Plus, a place that's ~60% white is unstable, and will probably go majority non-white pretty quickly.

I like white girls and cute Latinas, and occasionally Asians.

the only color that realy matters in america is green. if you are spending enough of that you will find good service no matter what your skin color or social class.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

In the end, it's about money.

When underdressed people walks in my store, I am little worried because of other customers.
If they spend reasonable amount of money, they are very welcomed next time.

These well dressed people, came out of Range Rover, rolls in and spends couple bucks on each person and uses their amex, What the fuck is there for me after? Should I take care of them next time?

They will assume you will be a good customer if you are well dressed. But in the end, it's all about the money you spent.