rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mark Minter spitting truth - again!

I think Mark Minter is a bit of a cult figure in these parts. He is my favourite commenter on the various MRM type blogs.

Roosh wrote about him over here:

http://www.returnofkings.com/319/who-is-mark-minter

Anyway - below I have quoted a part of a recent comment from him. Mark has stumbled across a fascinating observation. It is an ingenious analysis of how fucked things are. And how things are only going to get exponentially worse.

I would be interested to see what others make of the mathematical reasoning that Mark provides here?

Quote:Quote:

My opinion is the drop in birthrate is because women have become attention whores and being even a fat HB5 has an upside today in a way that getting pregnant puts a serious crimp on both the Party, and on the receipt of cash and prizes. The Manosphere writer, Solomon II, calculated that a single woman has $200,000 injected into her life by men by the time she is 30.

If a woman has baby she sustains a serious drop in SMV. You can look at match sites and see the “price” women pay in their level of selectivity. Breast Implants have a slang as “+2s” because they raise the SMV of the woman by 2 points. You could just as easily call a baby a “-2″ because having one drops the SMV dramatically. I can see the older age range of men the woman specifies and know before looking at the profile that she has a baby.

Roissy also had a post a couple of weeks ago talking about how obesity limits sexual access in a woman by a considerable factor. He said also that statistics show obesity also lends itself to “accidental” pregnancy.

Only women with the hamster in 5th gear and RPMs red lined would make the leap that being fat leads to accidental pregnancy. This fat woman knows her shots at getting pregnant are limited and makes the best out of the ones she gets in order to get on the gravy train or make her miserable life have meaning.

And many other statistics show that attractiveness has an effect on success in job interviews, on college graduation rates, on promotions. And it safe to assume that a fattie that has a child will end up on the dole in some for or another.

And that to me is why when you look around America today it has gotten so much uglier and so much fatter. When I was 18 in 1973, it was very common for a girl that was 5′ 7″ to weigh 110 pounds. My first LTR was 5′ 3″ and didn’t weigh over 100 pounds until she was 21. She was 105 at 24. Today the average 18-28 year old woman is 5′ 4′ and 150 pounds.

Since the Birth Control Pill came into the being, only the fat and ugly women have children early and if they can pull it off, they have more than the average number of children. And the woman who was an adult of child bearing age in 1962 when the BC pill came out is now old enough to be a grandmother.

So when that fat woman had that fat daughter, early, and that fat daughter, had her fat daughter, early, and now that fat granddaughter is old enough have her own little fat spawn. Even if these fat women only had 2 children each that 2 raised to the power of 4, meaning there is 16 fat women and fat children running around.

And the attractive woman waited and had 1 or 2 children. And those attractive daughters waited and had 1 or 2 children. So at best you 2 raised to the power of 2 or 4. So there are potentially 16 fat people for every 4 attractive people.

Further evidence of this can be derived. The majority of child births in the country for the past 40 years have been non-white mothers, the Obama mandate and the changing demographics as evidence. The dept of HHS state that 33% of black women are obese and 37% are overweight. Also, 44% of Latino women are obese and 34% are overweight.

So before you freak out. As long as you are not fucking a fattie, particularly a black or Hispanic one, and the woman is under 32, then you can feel pretty good that getting pregnant by you is about the last thing that woman’s mind.

She has other “entitlements” in mind that make the handouts from WIC and child support from a low paid guy seem like chump change in comparison to that 200K number named above.

So the moral of this story is Never Marry and Never fuck fatties. It has been my ongoing rant.

Idiocracy for obesity?

It's sad but amusingly true reading Minter's comments.

The college I went to bordered a blue collar town, and on off nights we'd ride around and could barely contain ourselves from looking at the high school and twentysomething hotties. I successfully gamed high school seniors who worked at the 7-Eleven and Pick-and-Pay shoe store two years standing. I would rank them both solid eights.

I went back recently and was stopped at a light and it was like there was a parade of elephants crossing. That's what the local women now looked like. This place was like nirvana for hotties in the 1990s and now I just wanted to shield my eyes and escape. I drove around a bit more, went into a sub shop, then the library, and it was like I was in a different country. I don't think I spotted one girl that even seemed bangable.

And I haven't even mentioned the frightening tattoos. Ugh. WTF happened?!

Quote: (02-08-2013 07:44 AM)cardguy Wrote:  

I think Mark Minter is a bit of a cult figure in these parts. He is my favourite commenter on the various MRM type blogs.

Roosh wrote about him over here:

http://www.returnofkings.com/319/who-is-mark-minter

Anyway - below I have quoted a part of a recent comment from him. Mark has stumbled across a fascinating observation. It is an ingenious analysis of how fucked things are. And how things are only going to get exponentially worse.

I would be interested to see what others make of the mathematical reasoning that Mark provides here?

My opinion is the drop in birthrate is because women have become attention whores and being even a fat HB5 has an upside today in a way that getting pregnant puts a serious crimp on both the Party, and on the receipt of cash and prizes. The Manosphere writer, Solomon II, calculated that a single woman has $200,000 injected into her life by men by the time she is 30.

If a woman has baby she sustains a serious drop in SMV. You can look at match sites and see the “price” women pay in their level of selectivity. Breast Implants have a slang as “+2s” because they raise the SMV of the woman by 2 points. You could just as easily call a baby a “-2″ because having one drops the SMV dramatically. I can see the older age range of men the woman specifies and know before looking at the profile that she has a baby.

Roissy also had a post a couple of weeks ago talking about how obesity limits sexual access in a woman by a considerable factor. He said also that statistics show obesity also lends itself to “accidental” pregnancy.

Only women with the hamster in 5th gear and RPMs red lined would make the leap that being fat leads to accidental pregnancy. This fat woman knows her shots at getting pregnant are limited and makes the best out of the ones she gets in order to get on the gravy train or make her miserable life have meaning.

And many other statistics show that attractiveness has an effect on success in job interviews, on college graduation rates, on promotions. And it safe to assume that a fattie that has a child will end up on the dole in some for or another.

And that to me is why when you look around America today it has gotten so much uglier and so much fatter. When I was 18 in 1973, it was very common for a girl that was 5′ 7″ to weigh 110 pounds. My first LTR was 5′ 3″ and didn’t weigh over 100 pounds until she was 21. She was 105 at 24. Today the average 18-28 year old woman is 5′ 4′ and 150 pounds.

Since the Birth Control Pill came into the being, only the fat and ugly women have children early and if they can pull it off, they have more than the average number of children. And the woman who was an adult of child bearing age in 1962 when the BC pill came out is now old enough to be a grandmother.

So when that fat woman had that fat daughter, early, and that fat daughter, had her fat daughter, early, and now that fat granddaughter is old enough have her own little fat spawn. Even if these fat women only had 2 children each that 2 raised to the power of 4, meaning there is 16 fat women and fat children running around.

And the attractive woman waited and had 1 or 2 children. And those attractive daughters waited and had 1 or 2 children. So at best you 2 raised to the power of 2 or 4. So there are potentially 16 fat people for every 4 attractive people.

Further evidence of this can be derived. The majority of child births in the country for the past 40 years have been non-white mothers, the Obama mandate and the changing demographics as evidence. The dept of HHS state that 33% of black women are obese and 37% are overweight. Also, 44% of Latino women are obese and 34% are overweight.

So before you freak out. As long as you are not fucking a fattie, particularly a black or Hispanic one, and the woman is under 32, then you can feel pretty good that getting pregnant by you is about the last thing that woman’s mind.

She has other “entitlements” in mind that make the handouts from WIC and child support from a low paid guy seem like chump change in comparison to that 200K number named above.

So the moral of this story is Never Marry and Never fuck fatties. It has been my ongoing rant.

I'd like to see the post where he came up with the $200,000 figure. Not that I disbelieve it, in fact it seems highly[/align] plausible, but I want to see the engineworks.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

His numbers may work well for metro areas, however out in the hinterlands even a lot of the hot and in shape girls get knocked up in their early 20's or even teens.

It's almost difficult to find a broad in the rural midwest that doesn't have multiple kids by 25.

Probably not much different than 40 years ago except for the fact they were married when they were pumping out the puppies back then.

I think it comes down to a harsher view on abortion and an attempt by these girls to rope a guy into marriage or at the least getting a monthly check from him. Also, the mother instinct is stronger in them than it is in a city living career girl.

Quote: (02-11-2013 03:52 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

I'd like to see the post where he came up with the $200,000 figure. Not that I disbelieve it, in fact it seems highly[/align] plausible, but I want to see the engineworks.

It's a small nugget in Solomon IIs writings. I remember reading it too, when Roosh linked his works a couple of weeks ago, but I have no idea how to find it.

It wasn't anything scientific. Just added up dinners, gifts, etc. and multiplied it by however long an average hot woman is hot.

Well I went this semester to class of healthy living and I'm 5'8 and 150 pounds. and enough said I was the most fit person there not even mentioning that my weight was lowest from everyone ranging from girls that were 5'4 to 6'. on side note I consider myself fit person thanks to this forum knowledge and stronglifts and my body fat is 12%....

Minter is describing the uglifcation process. Women can become successively uglier with each generation if the beautiful ones fail to procreate and the ugly ones do.

I have a future post on RoK titled, "How Feminism Accelerates Uglification", or possibly, "Why Are American Women Becoming Uglier?"

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (02-11-2013 04:17 PM)HeyPete Wrote:  

Quote: (02-11-2013 03:52 PM)aphelion Wrote:  

It's a small nugget in Solomon IIs writings. I remember reading it too, when Roosh linked his works a couple of weeks ago, but I have no idea how to find it.

It wasn't anything scientific. Just added up dinners, gifts, etc. and multiplied it by however long an average hot woman is hot.

Formatting sucks. Copy pasted from pdf.
"Proverb 19: Friend, Lover, PayPal
by Dalrock
Fall 2010 by Solomon II
I like to fuck around as much as the next guy. Today’s women have made a mockery of all
that is feminine, virtuous, trustworthy, and sane – rendering them good for little more than
being a warm, willing, fleshy depository for my little swimmers. It’s 2010 and your average
woman no longer sees her place as in the home or as a devoted wife and mother, but at least
she has no problem finding her place on a stranger’s cock. Two steps back, one orgasmic
step forward.
It’s as if the entire gender is determined to self destruct.
But alas, I too have needs that go beyond the physical. I do enjoy having a serious girlfriend
and being in a committed relationship when I bump into a woman who doesn’t make me want
to hang myself with my own entrails.
When I do turn off the logical side of my brain and step into the fairytale land of wonder and
make believe that is inherently female, we hang out quite a bit. We generally see each other
three days during the week minimum, and spend our entire weekends together. A mini
marriage of sorts.
No complaints. I like it.
But what would this blog be if I didn’t bitch about women? Boring. That’s what. That’s
why I get three times more hits on a post like “Top 10 Lies Women Tell” than I do on the
follow up “Stealth”. If I had called it “Stealth: Because Women are Disgusting Whores”, I
probably would have had more than a measly 198 views over the weekend.
I’m sure you’re expecting me to find the worst in an otherwise good situation yet again, so I
won’t let you down. As I skimmed my Bank of America online statement a few days ago, I
began to realize that I’m quite a dense fellow. I spent a few days crunching numbers, so I’ve
spent more time on this post than what its probably worth.
But I’m already balls deep into it now, so here goes. Here are a few actual thoughts that have
gone through my mind over the past few years during my interactions with serious, long term
girlfriends:
“For a vocalist, she sure has a great apartment. I wonder how she does it on a local artist’s
salary?” This thought crossed my mind as I was pulling out my debit card and purchasing
$272 worth of tickets to Disney World for us and her two nephews. Of course you can
double that with parking, food, etc.
“It’s nice that she offered me $6 for the valet. I don’t have any cash.” This thought crossed
my mind as I was in the midst of a $750 trip to San Antonio – a city I had zero interest in
visiting.
“I love this new iPhone she bought me for my birthday and the three new shirts. I’m
shocked. I didn’t think she made that kind of money.” This thought crossed my mind as I was
pulling out my debit card and laying out $120 for dinner (again) before stopping by the Opera
House for a show – another $138.
“She got laid off from her job and could afford to live on her own for 6 months until she
found a replacement gig. She must be good with her money.” This thought crossed my mind
as I was counting up my receipts totaling over $600 for a weekend we spent in California –
not including travel expenses. I later found out that I wasn’t the first boyfriend to fly her to
San Francisco that year. Some women just have what it takes, I guess.
I could go on and on and on with personal stories just like this.
Now these weren’t just random flings. They were my girlfriends. I never once had an ill
thought towards any of them or thought they were “too expensive”. I make good money and
never went in to debt for a woman, I had fun going on those trips, eating those dinners,
watching those movies, and seeing new places too. I didn’t complain then, and I’m not
bashing them now.
But what I realized after casually mentioning “Hey, where are YOU taking ME for dinner?”
only to hear a semi-joking response like “You’re the man. It’s your job to provide.” is that
men are getting a raw deal here. More often than not, a woman sees her long term boyfriend
as a friend, a lover, and a PayPal – a pal that pays for shit. In exchange, you get to be in a
relationship with them and enjoy the unique goodness of their effervescent persona.
Is it worth it? You be the judge. Here are my *actual numbers* for the past 18 months. I’m
averaging the costs of serious girlfriends only and I am NOT taking into consideration any
trips, birthdays, holidays, or special events. I am NOT accounting for the money I spend on
myself, i.e. a $100 dinner bill is logged as $50 for her half. This is the average of her true cost
of ownership:
This $11,442.30 is probably a conservative estimate because when in doubt on an expense, I
didn’t count it. If you add birthdays, holidays and vacations to this, the annual cost could
easily exceed $14,000. Multiply that by the number of years she’s been on her knees sucking
cock like it’s her job, and it’s safe to say that by the age of 30, most single women have had
nearly $200,000.00 pumped into their personal economy.
“I make my own money, I pay my own bills, I buy my own stuff, I’m a strong woman”.
Yeah. While enjoying a $200k subsidy, you narcissistic bitch.
So what has been the return on my investment? Good times, great memories, a lot of dirty
sex, a lot of passionate lovemaking, happiness, togetherness, and companionship from
women who eventually lied, cheated (or both), or couldn’t stop bitching – causing me to drop
them off on the curb like Tuesday’s garbage.
For only $9,880 per year I could get a different hooker each week from Craigslist and not
deal with the drama, lies, or incessant bitching. Then I could use the remaining $1,500 to
$4,120 to take a kick ass vacation and pick me up some of that notoriously easy American tail
from some vacationing slut who wants to “try something new”.
Perhaps it’s time for me to assess my ROI and demand the best bang for my buck. Your old
friend Solomon is officially stepping down as PayPal even in long term relationships until I
meet a lady who seamlessly blends strength, beauty, courage, and intelligence into a flawless
tapestry of femininity that I simply cannot live without.
If I ever meet her and she decides to take a chance on an asshole like me, I’ll become the
good man I used to be. What’s the male version of snowflaking? I guess I better figure that
one out just in case…"

Never Marry and Never fuck fatties
love this

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

Quote: (02-08-2013 09:09 AM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Idiocracy for obesity?

The word is dysgenics.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken