rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Relationship management using the D.E.N.N.I.S. system

Fucking brilliant show.

I just went through a marathon of It's Always Sunny. I was thinking this would be a good thread. Good work.

Oh yeah, Dennis is full of great ideas!

I am gonna try this out on a few new girls i have going now. Should be fun.

I love it. Hard to believe this is actually "mainstream" television. Of course, it's written to seem "evil" and preposterous, but yeah, it's pretty decent game. I especially liked the closed restaurant > Pizza and movie transition. Gonna have to try that out.

Quote: (02-08-2013 12:08 AM)Ovid Wrote:  

I love it. Hard to believe this is actually "mainstream" television. Of course, it's written to seem "evil" and preposterous, but yeah, it's pretty decent game. I especially liked the closed restaurant > Pizza and movie transition. Gonna have to try that out.

Sushi could be a good substitute if pizza isn't your thing. I don't know about you, but there is sushi restaurant around me that is closed from 2:30-5pm durring weekdays.

I like Frank's method. Buy a box of Magnums from the cute pharmacist and pay for them with your wad of benjamins.

Haha, cracks me up every time.

Rest of the Episode is pretty good. The other dude has a strategy to fuck after Dennis, and Devito slides in with his magnum game.

3 fucks, 1 chick.

The restaurant move is fucking golden, Has anybody tried it? It sounds like guaranteed winner on a 2nd date, or if she's already comfortable around you. I'm remembering it.

The fictional neighbour is so fucked up though, I'm sure they just put it in for laughs. Might work, but I don't think it's worth it.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

He had it all wrong, according to "Ms. Date Guru", who is described as having a natural ability to understand people, especially men:

[Image: Ms.DateGuru.jpg]

D: Demonstrate Good Character (Don't be shady, girls respect qualities in guys like consistent, hardworking, dedicated)
E: Engage in Conversation (Get to know her and make sure the conversation isn't one sided)
N: No Means No (respect her intentions to take it slow)
N: Never Lie (In order to build trust with her)
I: Initiate Making Plans (That will let her know you're interested)
S: Slow and Steady Wins the Race (if you want something solid, you should take it slow)

http://msdateguru.blogspot.com/2009/11/d...ystem.html

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (02-08-2013 05:05 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

He had it all wrong, according to "Ms. Date Guru", who is described as having a natural ability to understand people, especially men:

D: Demonstrate Good Character (Don't be shady, girls respect qualities in guys like consistent, hardworking, dedicated)
E: Engage in Conversation (Get to know her and make sure the conversation isn't one sided)
S: Slow and Steady Wins the Race (if you want something solid, you should take it slow)

lol

The D.E.N.N.I.S. System.

Demonstrate Value - Dennis pretended to purchase medications for his ill grandmother from Caylee. He then proceeded to

Engage Physically - by taking her on a cheap date to a closed restaurant with the backup plan of pizza and a movie. Mac played wingman and said he saw a spider, causing them to watch the movie on Dennis' bed which led to sex.

Nurture Dependence - Dennis prank called her as an angry neighbor, threatening her life. She grew to need him, and then he proceeded to

Neglect Emotionally - he continued to prank call her but didn't show up for her, causing her to fall into emotional distress.

Inspire Hope - he showed up at her window, telling her that he was afraid to love and that she cured him. After have emotionally passionate sex, he sneaks away in the middle of the night to never be heard from again -
Separate Entirely.

This is pure genious.

I'm here for the scraps!

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

brilliant. is the show always like this?

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Yes. It's amazing. My favorite episode recently was the one involving Dennis "getting off" by stealing someone's identity.

Quote: (02-08-2013 08:30 PM)void Wrote:  

brilliant. is the show always like this?

I think it's gone way downhill after season 6.

You all realize that they're taking a piss @ Mystery/Pick Up Artists right?

Quote: (02-10-2013 03:42 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

You all realize that they're taking a piss @ Mystery/Pick Up Artists right?

Then why does Dennis end up doing the girl?

I'd scour all my old posts, but I'm positive I (or someone else) posted this a long time ago, absolutely classic and I'm happy more people are getting into this show.

Dennis' character definitely has some game. There's tons of episodes were he has some great lines towards or about women. Worth a look if you're not already a fan.

Dennis definitely got game, but maybe Dennis could help Mac with his game so he wouldn't date trannies haha

Quote: (02-14-2013 03:02 AM)JayRock604 Wrote:  

Dennis definitely got game, but maybe Dennis could help Mac with his game so he wouldn't date trannies haha

Dude, she said she was getting it removed, ok?

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Quote: (02-08-2013 05:05 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Guess where she lives...DC area! God, this shit just writes itself.

Quote:Quote:

Jessica Berdan is Ms. Date Guru by day and relationship connoisseur by night on a mission to revive chivalry and teach girls everywhere how to go from doormat to dream girl. Jessica has her BS in Psychology from the University of Maryland College Park; and is currently studying towards her MS in Marriage and Family Therapy at her alma mater. She is an aspiring marriage counselor. She was voted “The Next Carrie Bradshaw” by her sorority because of her vested interest in sex and relationships. She also prides her fashionista status much like the famous columnist. She works in the matchmaking industry and does free-lance writing.

You can't even make it up better than this.

Quote: (02-15-2013 06:01 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Guess where she lives...DC area! God, this shit just writes itself.

Jessica Berdan is Ms. Date Guru by day and relationship connoisseur by night on a mission to revive chivalry and teach girls everywhere how to go from doormat to dream girl. Jessica has her BS in Psychology from the University of Maryland College Park; and is currently studying towards her MS in Marriage and Family Therapy at her alma mater. She is an aspiring marriage counselor. She was voted “The Next Carrie Bradshaw” by her sorority because of her vested interest in sex and relationships. She also prides her fashionista status much like the famous columnist. She works in the matchmaking industry and does free-lance writing.

You can't even make it up better than this.

Another reason DC sucks lol - thanks a lot Jessica Berdan

Another reason DC sucks lol - thanks a lot Jessica Berdan

Judging by the upper arm, there is also a 99.3% chance of SIF for this chick

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

^^Oh yeah
[Image: newtwitter.jpg]