rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Cities For A Party Junkie!?!?!?

NOTE, I have no travel experinence just going off of how my life is in my own city, so advice would be appreciated. Also, my goal for 2013 is to party in berlin, belgrade, bucharest and kiev.

Quick Background, I live in NY and party about 5-7x a week mainly in high end venues although I like the "high end" hipster scene and underground warehouse parties with amazing music. Usually, I am out with about 3-4 guy friends and 10-25 girls raging. Thing is, many people I know have "money" so they rent out villas and shit flying to hot spots (miami, floripa, hamptons, paris, etc) with a mixed crew which usually they are spoiled with getting COMPED. Friends of mine once rented out 2 villas in st tropez, flew in tons of models and had a blast for 10 days.

My question is, which cities wll fit this criteria?
- Parties everyday preferably "electro house" (hard pumping sound will do) BUT more so an actual club ranging from bottle service oriented to loud warehouse type venues.
- Attractive women, although not neccessary since girls would be flying in with us BUT I plan on connecting with tons of hotties from that city for future adventures. (Usually I mess with tall EE women but this isnt a huge factor for traveling)
- Can accomodate apts or hotels holding 4-8+ in a single room. Were big on group dining, pregaming, and after parties
- Party is possible to last a long time (saturdays I party from 4 to 4, other times after parties that can last 11am or 5pm!!)
- Preferably not some touristy/springbreak/resort vibe

I've read extensively on different cities on here and based on friends opinions of how I am, it was said...
- Berlin (by far my most intriguing place, I imagine dark shady venue where i rock out hard!!! My friend says my coffin will be in berlin)
- Las Vegas (pool party season)
- Ibiza (Just cause its like "rite of passage")
- Marbella (The more "high end" scene looks like a blast, googe "ocean club")
- Belgrade/Bucharest/Kiev (More so cause women I find most attractive are from these parts and heard party scene is good...I'll already be with girls flying in)
- South Of France (I know rich guys who would support me on a crew fly in hahh...monaco/st tropez draws those hotties who are around luxury...It'll be like me in NY)

I'm open to all cities around the world though such as floripa, rio, buenos aires, cape town, wherever it is that can turn into a memorable week or 10days.

P.S...I'm more into meeting new people having a blast in nightlife, group shit that will forever be memorable and crazy experiences hahaaha.

Just to give an idea of my overall life to give an example of partying...

I have a blast in a st tropez bottles service place and a dark shady loud berlin place. I do like "door policy" venues (cuts down on ratio) BUT so longs its atleast 50/50 ratio.

Quote: (02-05-2013 04:03 PM)Distant Light Wrote:  

Just to give an idea of my overall life to give an example of partying...

I have a blast in a st tropez bottles service place and a dark shady loud berlin place. I do like "door policy" venues (cuts down on ratio) BUT so longs its atleast 50/50 ratio.

From the video, it looks like you've got the scene dialed in. Nice quality crew. Are u one of the guys in the video?

If I may ask, what value do you provide these rich guys that they would pay to fly you in?

As for the best cities - this list is always in flux since, as you would know, the club scene is always in flux. Depends on the time of year/season. Like right now, Mar del Plata and Punta del Este would have been going off for the past month. Jurere may still be good for another 2 weeks.

Id add London and also Barcelona, especially during sonar week where there are so many parties going on you wont no what to do with yourself!

Quote: (02-05-2013 04:03 PM)Distant Light Wrote:  

I got to 1:49 before having to turn that off. Where are the drunks stumbling into each other or the girls with fresh vomit on their tops trying to stick their tongues in your mouth? Is this what it's come to on the scene,girls with plastic fucking light sabres and boys in skinny jeans? Fuck sake.

Check out London for sure and I would add Moscow to the list if you want those kind of nights.

London is the best nightlife in Europe outside of summertime

Berlin. The choice is pretty obvious, since there is no other place where you can party 24/7 to good electronic music for that kind of money. There is no last order shit, you'll get your drugs everywhere and also have like-minded people around. Trust me. We have people flying in from all over Europe just to party for a weekend and then leave again to London, Oslo, Paris because its better and cheaper to party here than in country.

As for the girls, quality depends and it can be a cockfest, but its a big city...

London for sure lad.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Hum if you travel during the summer( July / August) I would choose Marbella or St Tropez.

Marbella is cheaper though and the ambiance is more trashy than St Tropez (that is more drugs, and you'll find people who can't go in in St trop)

But Marbella by night is quite rich (Olivia Valere and Co) and during the day you have Ocean Club / Nikki Beach to throw your $$$ on bottles.

St trop you can stay there or hit Cannes and Monaco too.

Berlin will disappoint you I think man. The big parties are: serious, boring minimal techno, guy-heavy, and often with a gay-leaning vibe. It's very cold and german... in fact the exact word for the vibe that I thought was missing was "party".

London is good. It's a decent mix of posh upscaleness, messy hipsterness, late night and all-weekend dance parties, dark shady mess, and anything in between.

I think Vegas is for you though. It's not classy but it's awesome, and it's pumping every night.

How old are you? (These girls look young)

Hoe do you make money to party in high end places often? You are rich?

How you know the people that you party witth / go to these high end places together? And fly in models? Messing with EE women requires a lot of money

I honestly don't know how it could get more ideal than Vegas. In summers you party noon at the pools until about 5-6pm...nap/dinner for a few hours then go out 10pm-5am+. Then back at the pool at noon to repeat. If you can hang for 3 days, you are a god, and you can be in different venues for daytime and nighttime for every day and they'll all be at capacity with tons of girls, EDM music if you like that, booze, etc.

I'd say Berlin is the most hardcore and hedonistic but is pretty one dimensional.

Hamburg is great for drinking all night and they have some good techno there.

Ibiza in the summer months is great; house/techno 24/7 pills and coke everywhere but very expensive (15 euro of 300ml of water)

Barcelona is great but I'm not a fan party wise. (sonar different)

London has the best diversity, absolutely all sorts of shit going on every weekend and people from all over the world.

Quote: (02-06-2013 02:02 PM)PartyonBro Wrote:  

I honestly don't know how it could get more ideal than Vegas. In summers you party noon at the pools until about 5-6pm...nap/dinner for a few hours then go out 10pm-5am+. Then back at the pool at noon to repeat. If you can hang for 3 days, you are a god, and you can be in different venues for daytime and nighttime for every day and they'll all be at capacity with tons of girls, EDM music if you like that, booze, etc.

Yeah I agree. For 1-3 months, it's gotta be Vegas.

My dream is to get back there and do just that actually. I have no way to finance it now, and I'd need a strong team to hit clubs with, and connections to avoid the $50 club entry every night... but man.

Vegas is mecca for partying.

@Rolling Stone, I'm always having a blast and tend to roll with a sick mixed group. So when we show up it's like PARTY TIME. This started to attract bottle buyers who had the money but lacked the girls and the "group vibe". It's not like I party like that once in awhile, its a weekly occurance.

An yea, I've been trying to research best times to go where as stated in your punta del este and floripa January time periods. (or no EE in summer time)

@Nudge, I've been asking about barcelona alot as of late due to hearing in on this forum alot and one club owner I know stating he'd dream of opening a venue there. Someone told me madrid is sick though also. As for london, always had mixed feelings for it although from the looks of their "high end" scene seems much more bang for the buck overall than NY scene. (I couldn't afford bottle service and almost never would do such a thing)

@Vorkuta, hahahahahaha that's what I love about the "high end" scene. On the surface it seems CLASSY & ELEGANT. Little does anyone know were in the works of possible sex parties, we've fucked in the elegant bathrooms, fingered chicks at the table, 3somes in taxis, etc. (I do the occasional hipster/gay scene too which is even more crazy) It's this MINDFUCK that makes me addicted to what is possible in places like Monaco or some shared mansion in the hamptons. This is a guy I know through nightlife...

@Alexander, guess I'll have to give london a chance and check it out

@RichieP, I liked videos I've seen of ocean club ALOT and south of france is of course on the list given the whole "scene". As for BERLIN, that's exactly what I want from berlin hahahaha. I like that dark/shady/creepy/weird parties where people are at some random place just buggin out. (Only thing close to that in NY is the burner warehouse parties) Berlin is the only place I am going to not for the sake of high end partying BUT the total opposite. I'll most likely be with my own girls when time comes so not worried about the ratio. My good friend said I'd die in berlin due to them playing all that crazy music that I listen too outside of clubs.

@East&West, Ironically I'm...BROKE!!! Hahahaha I just know how to work the scene in a very resourceful way. Also ME as a PERSON is highly likable because all I care about is having fun. Majority of the women I tend to mess with are either tall model-like and edgy hipsters. Eastern Euros never care that I don't have money because I'm probably the most fun person she'll ever meet who actively focuses on living his life in a manner he enjoys. I know people through socializing and just so happen to come across many people who live interesting lives at ridiculous levels. Most of the staff knows/remembers me because when I show up the energy in a room changes I HAVE A BLAST and that's all I care about.

Btw, I'm currently 24, I personally don't like the young 18-24 looking girls BUT I hangout with many. The main girl I mess with at the moment is 26. Although I've fooled around with chicks in her 30s and even one that looked 40 hahaha.

@PartyOnBro, I think your right (although I wish the transported vegas to europe hahahaha only recent I started liking certain west coast looks with exception of SanFran hipsters who many times I like alot) I partied with some guy from vegas (mixed group) and they were getting wild. (Putting shots in chicks mouth, pour alcohol and let other girl kiss/take shot) My close friend said I'd love it there.

The hardest I ever partied was going 3 days without sleep...
- Friday day party 6pm, party til 4am, sex sex sex
- Saturday brunch party 2pm, day party 5pm, dinner party 10pm, clubbing clubbing clubbing, after party 4am, after after party 6am, sex sex sex
- Sunday brunch party 2pm, day party 5pm, dinner party 10pm, clubbing clubbing til 4am

@lush1, thanks, many german girls mention hamburg when I tell them about my fascination for exploring berlin. i want to do a hardcore 30 day ibiza run.

@RichieP, Guess I'm gonna dig deep researching vegas. Only thing I knew is that I had connections through others for vegas. As 1oak LV, Marquee, Tao, Lavo are all run by NY based guys. So I know I'd be taken care of [Image: smile.gif]

Overall thanks for the info!!

no better place than berlin to party

how about Miami?

- For ultra fest people fly in from all around the world. Ultra is one of the biggest Electro music festivals if you didnt know.
- Definitely has some of the hottest chicks
- bars & clubs dont close until 5am or later some are open 24/7

Only downside is that it is a spring break destinations and there are lots of tourists. but to me thats a good thing since it brings in a ton of women from all over the world.

I think Miami would be far more fun than floripa or cape town. but other than miami Ive only heard good things about Ibiza and Las vegas well thats always a constant party but not to sure about electronic music there

I would tour based on the seasons Berlin/Ibiza/Vegas.

London is twice the size, ten times the diversity of either Madrid or Barcelona. Been many times to all three. Only bother with the latter two in summer, London any time.

Ibiza definitely.

South of France is a lot of older peeps to be honest.

Berlin has to be done at least once.

If you are up for more challenges, you could try Chengdu, China.

Fantastic food, and the nightlife is as lively as anywhere else Ive been. No covers, and as white folk you will likely be offered 2x1, that kinda deal for bottle service. Setups for groups are easy, as most party as groups, and the chinese love to travel together. Expect smallish dancefloors though.

Also, doesnt hurt that the clubs are filled with top talent, P4P and not. I had many a night there of good times.

There are 3 main sections to party, Im one for Lai fong kwai (like in hong kong), its PACKED with clubs, must have at least 15 clubs ranging from super fancy to low key wine bars.

Entertainment at clubs may be interrupted now and then by dancers and singers, but overall its a good time.

For a more grungy experience, try Zero Zero. banging beats, questionable characters.