rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pulling in a sausage fest

I have found myself in this kinda situation many times. Im talking to some cute chick at an event and were hitting it off. But there are tons of guys around all giving her attention. Most have weak game and are clearly not gonna get it in, but the sheer amount of attention the girl gets means its hard to keep her attention. Usually in these situations i just say fuck it, but theres gotta be some killer moves to stand out in thos situation.

Move her to a different location asap.

Go real early and be one of the first guys to approach.

I can't remember which thread I read this in but there's a concept of doing a soft approach early in the evening and then closing later. The basics where:
1) Go early
2) Strategically position yourself so everybody coming into the venue has to go past you
3) Soft approach girls with a small favor, e.g. "Do you know what time it is?", "Can you tell me where the bathroom is", etc.
4) Go about your business
5) Later, once the place is full with dudes and she's sick of talking to them go up to here and say, hey, good to see you again. You'll be a breath of fresh air because your presence will remind her of the time before all the other dudes showed up.
6) Run your usual game.