rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flying to Sao Paulo on Wednesday on Whim; No Backup Plans, any Advice on "Hustle"?

Flying to Sao Paulo on Wednesday on Whim; No Backup Plans, any Advice on "Hustle"?

A bit of a last-minute thing, plus I feel oppressed and pursued in the US: have you seen the French movie "The Mustache"? At one point he disappears to Hong Kong to escape his wife's conspiracy...I'm doing something like that.

I have enough money for a few months, but I have no assets, no job, no backup plan. I'm going to tap dat ass in Brazil for a couple of months and see if I can hustle something to make some money. If I can't, I will retire to small village in Andes and become a fisherman.

I'm only planning to spend a week in SP to escape Carnaval (not a fan); after that heading either to Rio or Florianopolis. I've already lived in Brazil two years, speak the language, so I'm good insofar as advice on Brazilian girls goes, but do any of you know of non-game related fun things to do in SP?

And if anyone has any advice to give me on a hustle to run there or in Argentina or Peru, let me know; or on setting up internut biz...

I'll record some of my experiences in this thread. I am a devotee of obscure and dangerous tastes; I am attracted to dirt and disorder...and to the Green Ray.

I see Brazil also in particular as a challenge to prove my sexual superiority to most. Many guys go there and it's pretty easy to hook up with an average girl. I go there to go for the brass ring and try to improve myself; as I've said before on this forum, you won't find more intense competition for the hottest girls almost anywhere in the world. The men, at least the top levels, are very impressive in a primal sense, being muscular, aesthetic, tan, have tight game, do a martial art, have tats, etc.; I know guys there who only need "game" in the sense of going to a girl and asking her if she wants to fuck (it works). I don't say this to intimidate or discourage others from visiting, but I want to compete in this environment. I like going there and seeing the girls appreciate me for physical power and attributes in a way that's not really done in the US or much of Europe. Many times I've just gone to the beach after oiling myself up (olive oil), and just been eyed/picked-up by a girl, feelsgoodman. Feels better than playing mindgames with frigid Amerikunt anyway.

This is my aim, to improve the race. I will document some things here.

Quote: (02-05-2013 01:02 AM)Bronze Age Pervert Wrote:  

A bit of a last-minute thing, plus I feel oppressed and pursued in the US: have you seen the French movie "The Mustache"? At one point he disappears to Hong Kong to escape his wife's conspiracy...I'm doing something like that.

I have enough money for a few months, but I have no assets, no job, no backup plan. I'm going to tap dat ass in Brazil for a couple of months and see if I can hustle something to make some money. If I can't, I will retire to small village in Andes and become a fisherman.

I'm only planning to spend a week in SP to escape Carnaval (not a fan); after that heading either to Rio or Florianopolis. I've already lived in Brazil two years, speak the language, so I'm good insofar as advice on Brazilian girls goes, but do any of you know of non-game related fun things to do in SP?

And if anyone has any advice to give me on a hustle to run there or in Argentina or Peru, let me know; or on setting up internut biz...

I'll record some of my experiences in this thread. I am a devotee of obscure and dangerous tastes; I am attracted to dirt and disorder...and to the Green Ray.

I see Brazil also in particular as a challenge to prove my sexual superiority to most. Many guys go there and it's pretty easy to hook up with an average girl. I go there to go for the brass ring and try to improve myself; as I've said before on this forum, you won't find more intense competition for the hottest girls almost anywhere in the world. The men, at least the top levels, are very impressive in a primal sense, being muscular, aesthetic, tan, have tight game, do a martial art, have tats, etc.; I know guys there who only need "game" in the sense of going to a girl and asking her if she wants to fuck (it works). I don't say this to intimidate or discourage others from visiting, but I want to compete in this environment. I like going there and seeing the girls appreciate me for physical power and attributes in a way that's not really done in the US or much of Europe. Many times I've just gone to the beach after oiling myself up (olive oil), and just been eyed/picked-up by a girl, feelsgoodman. Feels better than playing mindgames with frigid Amerikunt anyway.

Where did you live in Brazil before?

Have you tried any 2nd or 3rd tier cities? If you are fluent, this is what I would recommend, apart from being great places to make money (At least a lot of them).

As far as making money, Sao Paulo is definitely gonna be the easiest. What kind of skills do you have? If you don't got much, I hear being an English teacher in Sao Paulo pays pretty well. Not big bucks, but what kind of money are you looking at making? I'm assuming if you are planing to retire, you are looking for a nice chunk. Do you have a work visa? Your visa is probably only good for 6 months correct?

Yeah, Brazilian guys are mad aggressive, but do they really have the best game? I've definitely been places were I've seen fiercer competition. These guys just walk around like cavemen trying to stick their tongues down chicks throats. Does it work? Sometimes. Some guys pull it off better than others. Another problem Brazilian men seem to have is closing. I saw way to many times when my Brazilian guy friends would go out and make a big deal of making out with 4 girls in one night. How many of them did he bang? 0! Yeah, they got decent looks and are confident, but they aren't smooth. The most competition is in Rio and Sao Paulo. That's why I would avoid those areas, on top of the fact they don't even have the best women the country has to offer (At least on average). But yes, I would place them at above average at picking up. Seemingly much more style and confidence than Colombian guys.

Quote: (02-05-2013 02:18 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2013 01:02 AM)Bronze Age Pervert Wrote:  

Where did you live in Brazil before?

Have you tried any 2nd or 3rd tier cities? If you are fluent, this is what I would recommend, apart from being great places to make money (At least a lot of them).

As far as making money, Sao Paulo is definitely gonna be the easiest. What kind of skills do you have? If you don't got much, I hear being an English teacher in Sao Paulo pays pretty well. Not big bucks, but what kind of money are you looking at making? I'm assuming if you are planing to retire, you are looking for a nice chunk. Do you have a work visa? Your visa is probably only good for 6 months correct?

Yeah, Brazilian guys are mad aggressive, but do they really have the best game? I've definitely been places were I've seen fiercer competition. These guys just walk around like cavemen trying to stick their tongues down chicks throats. Does it work? Sometimes. Some guys pull it off better than others. Another problem Brazilian men seem to have is closing. I saw way to many times when my Brazilian guy friends would go out and make a big deal of making out with 4 girls in one night. How many of them did he bang? 0! Yeah, they got decent looks and are confident, but they aren't smooth. The most competition is in Rio and Sao Paulo. That's why I would avoid those areas, on top of the fact they don't even have the best women the country has to offer (At least on average). But yes, I would place them at above average at picking up. Seemingly much more style and confidence than Colombian guys.

Thanks for response. I feel there's a gun to my head, or I'm being poisoned; I'm speaking only half-jest now. But it's not a matter of retiring so much as disappearing...I have no other options at this point, and in any case I am looking for something secret in certain small villages and communes...

I lived for 2 years mainly in Rio, but drove around in other parts of the country. This time I'm looking at Floripa, Caxias do Sul, Porto Alegre, etc.; although the problem in many of these places is that you need a car. I love Rio still, even overpriced, and might live there anyway. I don't intend to stay in Sao Paulo, although if I can find some way to make a living there, I'd stay for a while. It's an interesting city, but ugly.

I have no work visa and no skills that are marketable in Brazil, or I think anywhere else. I'll write you a PM ...

Regarding what you say about Brazilian guys, it's true and it's not. Maybe you didn't see them close at night because they're boorish, as you say, and they want to show off for their friends, but it's not like they don't get laid...they do, all the time. As for looks, I'd put a bet on upper- and upper-middle class men from Brazil, especially Rio/Sao Paulo/Floripa being either #1 or #2 for best-looking men in the world, second maybe only to Norway. The competition in my opinion takes place on a biological level, and it is here that I want to test myself. I will take up BJJ for as long as I can afford it.

I also intend to father many bastards and spread my blood among the peoples.