rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming in a small town?

Gaming in a small town?

I live in a fairly small town, Augusta, GA.

What's the best way to game chicks when in a small town? Social circle? Gym game? Say fuck it and move?

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Gaming in a small town?

Talk to them.

Gaming in a small town?

Smash everything that moves. Girls talk to each other, the ones that show interest are pre-screened sluts.

Gaming in a small town?

Social circle or bartending

Gaming in a small town?

Quote: (02-04-2013 09:21 PM)renotime Wrote:  

What's the best way to game chicks when in a small town? Social circle? Gym game? Say fuck it and move?

Need more info.

WIA

Gaming in a small town?

why do folks keep talking about "small towns" when referring to medium cities? Augusta has a city population on 200k and a metro area of 500k...

To me, small town literally means 0-5000 people.

I think the small town label pops up so much as one of those rationalization words for the guys living in medium sized cities that don't get the results they want. They think they'll get what they want if only they were in a "big city", but, alas, they are helplessly trapped in a god awful "small town", so any negative results are not they're own fault.

Gaming in a small town?

Quote: (02-04-2013 10:27 PM)christpuncher Wrote:  

why do folks keep talking about "small towns" when referring to medium cities? Augusta has a city population on 200k and a metro area of 500k...

To me, small town literally means 0-5000 people.

I think the small town label pops up so much as one of those rationalization words for the guys living in medium sized cities that don't get the results they want. They think they'll get what they want if only they were in a "big city", but, alas, they are helplessly trapped in a god awful "small town", so any negative results are not they're own fault.

No kidding. Whenever someone mentions small town here I immediately think of a place like where I live. 5-10000 people. Invariably it turns out the guy lives someplace with less than a million people it seems.

Isn't Augusta also a college town, much like Madison WI? They are similar in size it seems.

No way would I consider that a small town and with loads of college trim around it shouldn't be difficult for most guys.

I think christpuncher hits it on the head; Guys are trying to rationalize away their lack of success by claiming to live in a place with few targets, when that generally doesn't describe a medium sized city in the least.

As far as "true small town game" goes; social circle, lock down the bars, or be the new guy in town.

Everyone knows everyone else in a small town, so being the new guy you are automatically intriguing.

Gaming in a small town?

Augusta is a medium-sized city that still thinks it's a small town.
Metro area pop. is almost half million, but socially very insular. (Country Club attitudes -- after all, it's home of the Masters.)
You could hang near local colleges or practice your Golf Game, perhaps. /sarc

Everyone I know from Augusta left Augusta.

There's always ATL, Athens or Columbia.

Get out of Augusta.

[Image: boring.gif]

Gaming in a small town?

I donno why he said Augusta is a small town. Of course you can game there, but consider moving to Charlotte NC.

Gaming in a small town?

Yes, I admittedly have poor game. My main focus is online dating, which is probably not the best route to take.

But seriously, I have been in a bar and seen at least two chicks that I have seen on pof or okcupid. There are only a handful of bars that people are going to.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Gaming in a small town?

Quote: (02-05-2013 01:40 AM)renotime Wrote:  

Yes, I admittedly have poor game. My main focus is online dating, which is probably not the best route to take.

But seriously, I have been in a bar and seen at least two chicks that I have seen on pof or okcupid. There are only a handful of bars that people are going to.

Did you talk to them?

Gaming in a small town?

Currently being stuck in a town of less than 75,000, with no major cities for hours in any direction, I would very happily trade places with you in Augusta. Of course, although I moved here from a city of millions, I moved there from a town of less than 1000. Small is a relative term. In your case, you are fortunate -Athens and Atlanta are not far away. If you're just learning game, you can drive to another city and practice your approaching there so that you don't burn through all the local girls quickly or get a bad reputation, which matters in places where the size of the city isn't great enough to give you much anonymity. Day game is your friend, too, because only a fraction of women choose to spend their evenings indulging in nightlife, especially in smaller cities. Someone already mentioned bartending: this is a great way to meet a lot of people and DHV girls. In a college town, so much the better. Ultimately, the best solution is to move, but in the meantime, one just has to play with the hand dealt and make the best of it.

Gaming in a small town?

look up INVISIBLE GAME in my signature

Gaming in a small town?

200,000 inhabitants may not be a village, but it does provide one with a few issues to consider. In a place like that you commonly run into people you know over and over again, meaning when you're screwing around with multiple women, it's only a matter of time before you get discovered. Do this in a big city (2-10 million people), and you can have a woman on each side of town, without either ever seeing the other. Another minor complaint is that mid-sized towns or small cities aren't as cosmopolitan, so there tends to be less of a variety in terms of nationalities for you to pick from

Gaming in a small town?

Would y'all consider a suburb being a small town?

Gaming in a small town?

Quote: (02-04-2013 09:21 PM)renotime Wrote:  

Whatever way works the best for you.

There are no special secrets, the same basic formulas apply. Be interesting and charismatic. Talk to people.

Only thing I would suggest is that your reputation matters a lot more.