rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sex is all about dominance

To get sex from a woman you must make her submit to you and to do this you must dominate her. In the "old days" you could physically dominate her, today you have to use your mind and personality to achieve the same thing. BUT as American women become more and more alpha in nature the level of dominance required to subdue them is raising beyond what most men are capable of. I use to cringe at having to deal with Russian women because of the constant and high level of dominance they required. Russia is a hard country and the women knows that to survive they need a very strong man. But now, in America, it's almost the same. Things may be different here, women do not need a strong man to survive, but their sexual instinct still tells them to seek one. How strong do you have to be? A woman always want a man strong than them in every way! BUT they will settle for someone that is just able to dominate them for whatever reason.

Looking back, ALL of my best sexual and otherwise, relationships was based on me being the dominant partner. With Russian women you have to be dominant 100% of the time, with American women you may be able to get away with 80%. The younger the American girl the greater the degree of dominance that you will have to deliver. Unlike "Game" dominance is much more difficult to learn and execute. I am not sure even how to begin teaching it. A lot of it has to do with what they call "inner game" and it's related to confidence BUT it's not the same thing. To complicate things, in today's society you just can't express dominance in it's pure form it has to be expressed in subtle ways - more psychological than physical. (What I have found about myself is that the more I want a woman the more naturally dominant I become. And since these women are in the upper levels this works out ok. The women I don't really want that much are the ones that I have the most problems with.)

America today makes me feel like a lion tamer in a cage of hungry lionesses - one moment of weakness and I am dead meat!

PS If you want to learn about dominance look at the old actors like Anthony Quinn. There are also girls out there than don't require a high level of dominance, these are usually the lower level girls, 7s and below. Usually, the hotter the girl, the greater the level of dominance she will require to get her to submit. And if you are looking for love, dominance is still required, because a woman will never really love a man she does not respect.

Obviously, game is about dominance. A lot of the threads you make seem to re-invent the wheel. What's the point of this thread? I get the feeling that you just want attention. Maybe you should start a blog.

Ye, I found a lot of threads on here about dominance so I decided to add one more [Image: smile.gif] And of course, I just love getting attention from you soup [Image: smile.gif]

I think that the above is only true within a certain context. That context being America as you yourself touched upon.

Well, as the American mentally propagate to the rest of the world that's going to change very quickly. I am seeing it happen in Brazil for example. My Brazilian friends are bitching down there.

Quote: (02-03-2013 01:26 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

I think that the above is only true within a certain context. That context being America as you yourself touched upon.

In game, you are always the enabler, the dominant one, even when you let her think that she's it. Doesn't matter what country.

Well, no, while you have to be I know a lot of men that are not - most of my regular friends for example. Even myself, in some cases, I was not and lost the girl. It's difficult to maintain a constant dominant frame but it's becoming more and more critical today.

Quote: (02-03-2013 01:50 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Well, no, while you have to be I know a lot of men that are not - most of my regular friends for example. Even myself, in some cases, I was not and lost the girl. It's difficult to maintain a constant dominant frame but it's becoming more and more critical today.

Dominance is masculinity.

If you don't dominate, than you are leaning towards femininity.

Quote: (02-03-2013 01:44 PM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2013 01:26 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

In game, you are always the enabler, the dominant one, even when you let her think that she's it. Doesn't matter what country.

Game. Not sex. The actual act, which is the topic at hand.

Game is sex

Knowing what something is and being able to do it are two very different things. The purpose of this thread is simply to raise awareness of this issue. And while, you soup, may not need to be made aware of this, myself and maybe others need to be constantly reminded about stuff like this.

No, it might be to you and you might run it like that but it doesn't make it a universal truth. If it was everybody would run it that same way.

I have never "met" any man that got a lot of women that wasn't dominant. Have you?

Quote: (02-03-2013 02:19 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Knowing what something is and being able to do it are two very different things. The purpose of this thread is simply to raise awareness of this issue. And while, you soup, may not need to be made aware of this, myself and maybe others need to be constantly reminded about stuff like this.

This.

Us newer guys without all the years of experience need the reminders.

I have not dominated in the bedroom properly and lost the girl.
I have dominated to much and lost the girl.

I am still perfecting my dominating game (aren't we all?) and it is pretty tough when you were raised a Nice Guy.

Sex God Method is a phenomenal book on the subject.

Yes, today you have to walk a fine line between how much dominance you express and when. A good rule to follow is to never allow yourself to feel like you are following the girl, that she's in charge. If you can't lead then at least neutralize her dominance and make it neutral.

For example, I never ask a girl when she wants to go out, where, what etc. I will say lets do this or go here and if she has a counter suggestion ok, I'm willing to listen. But where it really becomes critical is in sexual escalation and especially in the bedroom.

Fisto recently wrote about the importance of leading and it's true.

If you want a woman to follow you have to lead.

Quote: (02-03-2013 03:21 PM)reino341 Wrote:  

Came here to chip in with this as well. Daniel Rose Sex God Method. After reading it, I looked back at some of the sex I had in the past (prior to learning about game) and shook my head in shame - it's no surprise those ladies lost interest in me pretty quickly.

On the other hand, after reading that book (it's a fast read by the way, maybe 1-2hours), and adopting some of those ideas, I've had girls compliment me in all sorts of ways about my "abilities", and keep wanting to come back for more. And no, I didn't "discover" where the clit was or learn 21 new positions.

Quote: (02-03-2013 05:59 PM)Fatless Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2013 03:21 PM)reino341 Wrote:  

Came here to chip in with this as well. Daniel Rose Sex God Method. After reading it, I looked back at some of the sex I had in the past (prior to learning about game) and shook my head in shame - it's no surprise those ladies lost interest in me pretty quickly.

On the other hand, after reading that book (it's a fast read by the way, maybe 1-2hours), and adopting some of those ideas, I've had girls compliment me in all sorts of ways about my "abilities", and keep wanting to come back for more. And no, I didn't "discover" where the clit was or learn 21 new positions.

what are some of the things you learned?

Quote: (02-03-2013 06:05 PM)GenJx Wrote:  

what are some of the things you learned?

Well, dominance, most obviously. Don't conflate that with BDSM, or machine-gun style humping or something. I am very firm (but not bruise-worthy) and deliberate and take charge throughout the entire interaction. The other aspects the book goes into are emotion, variety, and immersion, all which also matter equally according to the author, but personally for ONS situations you'll only really be able to use dominance mostly.

Check your PMs.

Sex God Method (book is no longer in print) but you can get a pdf copy here:

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/5325042/S...S_MATERIAL

Quote: (02-03-2013 01:16 PM)soup Wrote:  

Obviously, game is about dominance. A lot of the threads you make seem to re-invent the wheel. What's the point of this thread? I get the feeling that you just want attention. Maybe you should start a blog.

Exactly. It's threads about the same thing (just packaged differently) over and over.

What is it they say? That practice makes perfect [Image: smile.gif] And it appears even soup has been contributing to the thread after all [Image: smile.gif]

I found a link that has the book available for DL:

http://www.fichier-pdf.fr/2012/12/01/mak...od-method/

Download button is at the bottom, then click "Télécharger"

Yeah, but it'd be better if you just added to any pre-existing dominance threads instead of making dupes

Ok, and which one would that be? Because I did search for one.