rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

High School Teacher with half-naked Twitter pictures put on leave

Quote:Quote:

AURORA - Cherry Creek School District put a teacher on administrative leave on Tuesday after 9Wants To Know discovered a Twitter page containing half-naked photos of her and a claim of possessing marijuana on school grounds.

The Twitter page included provocative photos along with many posts about using drugs.

One post said "Naked. Wet. Stoned." Another indicated the poster was high while grading papers. An additional post even talks about having marijuana on school property saying, "Watching a drug bust go down in the parking lot. It's funny cuz I have weed in my car in the staff parking lot."

The Twitter account also included posts about working as a teacher, apparently posted during the school day. "Instead of being productive, I've been on Twitter..." the poster professes. A post that seems to be about a student says, "Just got called Ms. McCutie. Points for being clever, however you are still jailbait."

The school district says employees are trained about social media use. They are given a rule of thumb: Don't put anything on the internet that you wouldn't put on your classroom chalkboard. At the same time, teachers also have first amendment rights to free speech, especially when it comes to personal social media sites.
http://www.9news.com/news/article/313467...s|bc|large

[Image: XVsEKqB.jpg]

Oh and here's the twitter page for your entertainment: https://twitter.com/carlycrunkbear

I'd bang. [Image: hump.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Typical Stupid American slut.

[Image: BB1ZvPJCAAELZcY.jpg:large]

^Marriage material right here folks. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely looks like a good time tho

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

ha.. my type of girl! now i wonder if any of the teachers i had growing up were stoners.

Quote: (02-02-2013 12:24 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Yep.

[Image: BB64E2zCIAAQ5hN.jpg:large]

Quote: (02-02-2013 12:27 AM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2013 12:24 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Yep.

[Image: BB64E2zCIAAQ5hN.jpg:large]

Nice. This ass is good enough to be moved into the white girl booty thread.

I don't get it. This annoys me when I have to look at a fellow teacher doing this. This girl is everything that is wrong with our over-privileged, entitled-by-default society. I don't want this classic cock-mongrel to teach the youth of my country. What value does she bring children? Reckless irresponsibility? I'd quit my job as a teacher if I was this negligently stupid.

She has a tattoo of an elephant on her hip. I bet she went to Thailand and had a "life shaping" experience on a weak, two week fly-over. She described a drunk tattoo on Koh San Road a cultural experience as her beta male du jour smiled cuntishly on their first date at a trendy, overpriced, but underwhelming bistro, with a bottle of wine to boot, where he footed the bill and didn't even get a kiss at the end.

Khao San road and tattoos tell you 90% of what you need to know here...

Well, the public schools have attracted the dregs and washouts of society for at least a generation. Her behavior isn't any different from the typical skank. The objectionable part is that she is too stupid to realize high school kids are going to get access to these pics.

I don't see the problem here aside from the blatant hypocrisy of the american society, and that's an old one.

So what, she's having fun. The twitter page is her private life. While I don't see why people plaster their private life all over twitter or facebook, it's supposed to still be a free country. You know what this is, sad people at home at their computers checking out other people's good time and being jealous.

She can still be a fantastic teacher in the classroom, regardless of what she does outside of it.

If she's actually doing drugs on the school grounds that's a different matter. But come on, where does this bullshit stop. People are not their jobs. Everyone does stupid mindless stuff at the weekend.

Quote: (02-02-2013 02:48 AM)MorphineBliss Wrote:  

I don't see the problem here aside from the blatant hypocrisy of the american society, and that's an old one.

So what, she's having fun. The twitter page is her private life. While I don't see why people plaster their private life all over twitter or facebook, it's supposed to still be a free country. You know what this is, sad people at home at their computers checking out other people's good time and being jealous.

She can still be a fantastic teacher in the classroom, regardless of what she does outside of it.

If she's actually doing drugs on the school grounds that's a different matter. But come on, where does this bullshit stop. People are not their jobs. Everyone does stupid mindless stuff at the weekend.

Your attitude will change when it's your kid sitting in her classroom.

How stupid can you be?

Did you read the article, she says she's on twitter during work, calls students jailbait and says she has marijuana on school grounds.

I doubt it. You think she's teaching her students how to roll a spliff? Come on., she teaches calculus.

She's young and female, the kids will pay more attention and like her more than older teachers. It's always that way. Try dating a young attractive teacher, they're constantly harrassed by their own students, mostly online.

This shit is typical american bible purist media crap. And you all buy into it. What about us doctors then? Should we be allowed to party? It's such a huge responsibilty after all. How about pilots then? 300 lives on the line.

She's trashy and dumb alright, but her private life is her private life, some low budget news network has no business go poking around in it.

Quote: (02-02-2013 04:52 AM)MorphineBliss Wrote:  

I doubt it. You think she's teaching her students how to roll a spliff? Come on., she teaches calculus.

She's young and female, the kids will pay more attention and like her more than older teachers. It's always that way. Try dating a young attractive teacher, they're constantly harrassed by their own students, mostly online.

This shit is typical american bible purist media crap. And you all buy into it. What about us doctors then? Should we be allowed to party? It's such a huge responsibilty after all. How about pilots then? 300 lives on the line.

She's trashy and dumb alright, but her private life is her private life, some low budget news network has no business go poking around in it.

Pilots have FAA rules governing alcohol use before flights and I guarantee they get drug tested.

Well I'd definitely date a weed smoking, classlessly-tattoo'ed, nude self-shot posting woman - in fact, I'd consider marriage to such a specimen. Lord knows there aren't women better than that out there!

So, I would definitely want such a woman raising my kids whilst I work; especially one like this who has such a firm grasp of hard work, tact, regard for consequences of her actions and a chaste manner! Who better to instill traditional moral values in my sons and daughters?

Do you understand professionalism? Her life is not private when she willingly posts things to a public site like twitter, use some common sense here.

Quote: (02-02-2013 05:32 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

Well I'd definitely date a weed smoking, classlessly-tattoo'ed, nude self-shot posting woman - in fact, I'd consider marriage to such a specimen. Lord knows there aren't women better than that out there!

So, I would definitely want such a woman raising my kids whilst I work; especially one like this who has such a firm grasp of hard work, tact, regard for consequences of her actions and a chaste manner! Who better to instill traditional moral values in my sons and daughters?

I wasn't aware this article put up for your personal dating consideration. Must have missed that. Darn.

You raise your own kids, it's your own responsibility. Expecting teachers to do so is a course of action destined for failure. If you want to have a say in who the teachers are that teach your children, you'll have to go down the route that is private education and pay through your teeth.

Quote: (02-02-2013 05:33 AM)gamepadawan Wrote:  

Do you understand professionalism? Her life is not private when she willingly posts things to a public site like twitter, use some common sense here.

I do indeed understand professionalism. What I'm saying is there's a distinction between what you do on the job and off the job. Off the job, her, myself and also you should be allowed to do the hell you please. Not everything that gets posted on public accessible websites is actually intended for the publics eye. This is an ever recurring trap that many fall into.

None of the pictures look like they were taking in a school. If a teacher wants to twitter or read a book during recreation that's their own business. Again, maybe she's trashy and silly but I don't see why she should lose her job, unless she did take drugs on school grounds, elicit drug use in minors or something otherwise untoward.

And who here isn't guilty of surfing recretational websites at work? Come on.

Quote: (02-02-2013 06:18 AM)MorphineBliss Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2013 05:32 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

I wasn't aware this article put up for your personal dating consideration. Must have missed that. Darn.

You raise your own kids, it's your own responsibility. Expecting teachers to do so is a course of action destined for failure. If you want to have a say in who the teachers are that teach your children, you'll have to go down the route that is private education and pay through your teeth.

Quote: (02-02-2013 05:33 AM)gamepadawan Wrote:  

I do indeed understand professionalism. What I'm saying is there's a distinction between what you do on the job and off the job. Off the job, her, myself and also you should be allowed to do the hell you please. Not everything that gets posted on public accessible websites is actually intended for the publics eye. This is an ever recurring trap that many fall into.

None of the pictures look like they were taking in a school. If a teacher wants to twitter or read a book during recreation that's their own business. Again, maybe she's trashy and silly but I don't see why she should lose her job, unless she did take drugs on school grounds, elicit drug use in minors or something otherwise untoward.

And who here isn't guilty of surfing recretational websites at work? Come on.
Sure you can do whatever you want, but if an employer feels like you're bad for business or bad for school than they can fire your ass. If this chick was alluding to hardcore illegal drugs would you feel the same way?

What is it with that twerking thing girls are taking pictures of?

Free country or not your employer has the right to fire you over such actions.

the internet is no private place, facebook is not really private too (they own your data).

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

If you defend her you simply have no class. Ask yourself why would you white knight for this chick, and the only answer is that you would sacrifice ethical behavior to defend a woman, masquerading under the guise of 'personal freedom.'

But I get a sneaking suspicion you are beta. Why? Because having class is having fun and not getting caught. And i bet that annoys you. Those damn double standards.