rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rich old Men, Bad Boys, & Male Models? Is this what young Beautiful women want?

This is just a open question to all of you who are here. The reality is this. I realize that there are people here from all over the world who have different life perspectives than mine. But i just have to confess how i feel about what i see infront of me consistently.

I see a pattern with very exotic pretty women about how they choose men.
[Image: pretty-women-megan-fox-hd-woman-fondos-2...4b654f.jpg]

Sure there are exceptions to this. But i see so much reinforcement for this that i have to express my frustration about it. because it's fucked up when you're raised as a nice guy, who is middle class decent looking and takes very good care of his body (has muscles even) , has interesting hobbies and is doing something positive with his life.

you would think that pretty exotic women would be attracted to a man who has all these qualities and reward that man. But no they don't. This is true even in other cultures around the world (not all) but it's true.

Very often average looking nice guys, with nice muscular bodies, good careers, and positive traits tend attract the busters and average looking nice women.

[Image: lissie-yok-500-1304346841.jpg]

why? because if you're a nice guy those leftover women are attracted to your personality and feel that you won't reject them since they're struggling. they'll say "oh he's a nice guy"

But it's actually an insult because good guys have sexual fantisies too.
So other types of men get rewarded we don't?

So what are the hot chicks doing? they're chasing after

....rich old men ...which makes them gold-diggers
[Image: Older-Man-Younger-Woman-Great-Weekend.jpeg]

or...they're chasing bad boys who are thugs...which makes her a drama queen type who's attracted to drama.

[Image: bad_boys_0.jpg][Image: 48F4A3F3-0D47-415A-BA6D-6D06A90AFF86.png]

or...they're chasing after the androgynous male model types....which makes her an egotist who wants some one as pretty as she in the face.

[Image: 157750-male-models_zps8d8e7bc8.jpg][Image: Young03_zps14ebb188.jpg]

and i want to believe that pretty attractive women don't fall into these three categories. i want to believe that there is a population of hot chicks out there with good character, who are honest, forthright, caring and want positive things and decent looking man *(the heystack needles). But i see too much of what i highlight above.

i say this because i found out some shocking things about a couple that i'm familar with. An old man-young woman couple. And i'll just say that what i found out about them reinforced the gold-digger stereotype. And its a case of a pretty woman using her looks to move up in life no matter what the cost even its is to her own sexual sanity and a dirty-dishonest old man trying to live out his sexual fantasies before his time is up.

it looks something like this.

[Image: MICHAEL-DOUGLAS-HEALTHY.jpg]

But what do middlce class guys like this do? keep gaming hard?
[Image: 004WHC_Terry_Crews_018_zps47da6a5b.jpg]
we deserve to have our sexual fantasies come true. right?? what is it so damn hard for us? it's ass-backwards the way it is.

No one deserves or is entitled to anything.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Men will have to wear makeup in the future to get LAID. Mark my words.

This all just seems a bit negative.

Quote: (02-01-2013 08:50 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Men will have to wear makeup in the future to get LAID. Mark my words.

[Image: icon_lol.gif][Image: icon_lol.gif][Image: icon_lol.gif][Image: icon_lol.gif][Image: icon_lol.gif][Image: icon_lol.gif][Image: icon_lol.gif]

Quote:Quote:

No one deserves or is entitled to anything.

You are right! No one deserves or is entitle to anything.

[Image: 50cent3.jpg][Image: M_Id_50413_Old_man.jpg][Image: extra-mario-lopez2.jpg]

This reads like a fat chick demanding that her wonderful personality and masters degree should be able to overcome mens natural programming and attraction to hot, young women.

We got girls to wear bras so their tits look the way we want them to. We got girls going to stripper pole classes.

We won.

I noticed the trend your talking about for the most part as well. So......what do you do about it? You've basically identified 3 groups of guys
that are getting the hottest chicks in your own opinion:

Rich Old Men

Bad Boys

and

Male model types.

If you didn't win the genetic lottery there's only so much you can do to improve your physical appearance and you still won't have the look of a male model, so that one is out.

The other ones: Rich Old Man and Bad Boy anyone can become.

Work hard, save, invest, stay healthy and you too can become a relatively rich old man (Rich enough to bang hotties in most non-western countries) one day. It doesn't take donald trump paper to be considered a rich old man in most of the world.

In the mean time you can become a Bad Boy right now, or at least fake it enough to get in to some hotties panties.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Quote: (02-01-2013 09:42 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

This reads like a fat chick demanding that her wonderful personality and masters degree should be able to overcome mens natural programming and attraction to hot, young women.

more like a inshape chick, with great makeup, beautiful personality, sexy body, and is doing positive things. and has a bacherlors degree and knows how to play her role. more along those lines. but reverse it around for a man.

[Image: 5ryBexh.jpg]

Quote: (02-01-2013 09:48 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

I noticed the trend your talking about for the most part as well. So......what do you do about it? You've basically identified 3 groups of guys
that are getting the hottest chicks in your own opinion:

Rich Old Men

Bad Boys

and

Male model types.

If you didn't win the genetic lottery there's only so much you can do to improve your physical appearance and you still won't have the look of a male model, so that one is out.

The other ones: Rich Old Man and Bad Boy anyone can become.

Work hard, save, invest, stay healthy and you too can become a relatively rich old man (Rich enough to bang hotties in most non-western countries) one day. It doesn't take donald trump paper to be considered a rich old man in most of the world.

In the mean time you can become a Bad Boy right now, or at least fake it enough to get in to some hotties panties.

this is sold advice. alittle unsympathetic and harsh. but its solid advice.

thanks!

Quote: (02-01-2013 09:51 PM)Rah Wrote:  

[Image: 5ryBexh.jpg]

have you ever heard the saying the truth will set you free? is this forum not for asking questions and/or venting? what's wrong with alittle anger.

are you not human? what is your point?

First of the month = Troll time!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

We understand your frustration because just about every guy on this forum, myself included, was passed over at some point by a hot chick. Maybe we weren't bad enough, maybe we weren't rich enough, maybe we weren't good looking enough. The point of the forum is for us to help each other overcome these obstacles to help us become better men and better at getting women in the sack. Since you just joined, I'm sure you've been lurking for a while as a guest. Do a search on the forums, there are guys on here from college age into their 60's who have a wealth of wisdom in wide range of subjects from business to health to legal advice to how to bed the hottest woman in a nightclub. I know you have something to contribute other than the negativity you brought by starting this thread, so do like azulsombra was saying and study why women like these three types of men, and figure how you can obtain aspects of their personalities or resources that will make you more attractive to these hotties you want to bang.

Have you read Bang? Why is this not in the newbie forum?

Also, why do you give a shit about the kind of ass rich old people, good looking dudes, and "badboys" get? Are you going to blame an old dude for being rich enough to get a decent woman? Hypergamy aside, I want to be that old dude one day and I see nothing wrong with it.

Same goes for good looking men and your so-called "badboy". If you identify yourself as a man, take responsibility for your dick and learn game instead of bitching about women's sexual preferences. Why don't you exploit it instead? That shit is not going anywhere soon and not you, nor the government, nor feminism is going to change women's sexual preferences.

I can tell it's the first of the month because this thread isn't even a discussion.

If this post counts as flaming, I apologize, but I don't even know what the OP is trying to learn or convey here. Even blue pillers would roll their eyes if I said that women only go after rich, attractive badboys.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Here's a great plan. Start acting like a bastard if you aren't already, make some big money, then just wait around a couple decades to get old. You'll be set!

Quote: (02-01-2013 08:46 PM)hayesbrandon23 Wrote:  

This is just a open question to all of you who are here. The reality is this. I realize that there are people here from all over the world who have different life perspectives than mine. But i just have to confess how i feel about what i see infront of me consistently.

Ok.

Sure there are exceptions to this. But i see so much reinforcement for this that i have to express my frustration about it. because it's fucked up when you're raised as a nice guy, who is middle class decent looking and takes very good care of his body (has muscles even) , has interesting hobbies and is doing something positive with his life.

you would think that pretty exotic women would be attracted to a man who has all these qualities and reward that man. But no they don't. This is true even in other cultures around the world (not all) but it's true.

Right. Let's break these qualities down in order to explain this, shall we?

because it's fucked up when you're raised as a nice guy,

"Nice guys" are everywhere. Being a "nice guy" does not turn women on, nor should it guarantee you a decent shot at getting a hot girl into bed.

who is middle class

Translation: average

decent looking

You and 30 million other dudes.

and takes very good care of his body (has muscles even) ,

You have muscles?

Good. So do tens of millions of other young men. Get in line.

has interesting hobbies

Define "interesting".

and is doing something positive with his life.

Just like tens of millions of other American guys trying to make their way forward in life.

Very often average looking nice guys, with nice muscular bodies, good careers, and positive traits tend attract the busters and average looking nice women.

...because they are average.

You're starting a discussion about the dating habits of "very exotic, pretty women", essentially the physically elite girls who have an almost neverending list of options.
You're then wondering why these hot girls who can have whoever they want aren't willing to settle for average guys?

[Image: U4rRf.gif]

why? because if you're a nice guy those leftover women are attracted to your personality and feel that you won't reject them since they're struggling. they'll say "oh he's a nice guy"

Now you're a victim because you're average?

or...they're chasing bad boys who are thugs...which makes her a drama queen type who's attracted to drama.

or...they're chasing after the androgynous male model types....which makes her an egotist who wants some one as pretty as she in the face.

...and now you're going to play the "shame game" whereby you try to shame everyone for not making the choice you want them to make for the reasons you want them to.

"Not attracted to me? Gold-digger! Egotist! Drama Queen!"

You sound like a bitch. Literally.

Please work on that.

and i want to believe that pretty attractive women don't fall into these three categories. i want to believe that there is a population of hot chicks out there with good character, who are honest, forthright, caring and want positive things and decent looking man *(the heystack needles). But i see too much of what i highlight above.

...because the hot girls who don't want much to do with your average ass lack good character, are dishonest, not forthright, and uncaring.

More shaming language, more bitchmade behavior.

When attractive, heterosexual women look for a mate, they look for an actual masculine male, not a man who bitches and rationalizes like a woman.
This could be part of your problem.

Oh, is that what you look like?

we deserve to have our sexual fantasies come true. right?? what is it so damn hard for us? it's ass-backwards the way it is.

You aren't entitled to anything. Quit being average if you want to see above-average results.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (02-01-2013 11:03 PM)poutsara Wrote:  

Here's a great plan. Start acting like a bastard if you aren't already, make some big money, then just wait around a couple decades to get old. You'll be set!

[Image: icon_lol.gif][Image: icon_lol.gif][Image: icon_lol.gif]

We understand your frustration because just about every guy on this forum, myself included, was passed over at some point by a hot chick. Maybe we weren't bad enough, maybe we weren't rich enough, maybe we weren't good looking enough. The point of the forum is for us to help each other overcome these obstacles to help us become better men and better at getting women in the sack. Since you just joined, I'm sure you've been lurking for a while as a guest. Do a search on the forums, there are guys on here from college age into their 60's who have a wealth of wisdom in wide range of subjects from business to health to legal advice to how to bed the hottest woman in a nightclub. I know you have something to contribute other than the negativity you brought by starting this thread, so do like azulsombra was saying and study why women like these three types of men, and figure how you can obtain aspects of their personalities or resources that will make you more attractive to these hotties you want to bang.

well... that's solid advice. thanks for your understanding. i'm sorry if i came off as negative. but its just the truth i see in front of me everyday. there are good women out there with sense who are also hot chicks too. i know this. but i try hard to see where they are. I will be traveling very soon (vacation). But in the mean time...i see pretty women making bizzare decisions in one of the three catagories. It's just hard for me to watch those three types of men live our their sex fantasies meanwhile.

i'm the average looking muscular guy and my nice guy personality attracts busted women. See my confusion? it's something that i have work through. and i guess the sex appeal

of bad boys, old rich men and pretty boys is just apart of the human condition. And the rest of us just have to work hard to get the same things. it just sucks. that's all i'm saying.

thanks for your understand.

but i it's not about being hopeless or angry. It's just me venting alittle.

Quote: (02-01-2013 11:22 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2013 08:46 PM)hayesbrandon23 Wrote:  

Ok.

Right. Let's break these qualities down in order to explain this, shall we?

because it's fucked up when you're raised as a nice guy,

"Nice guys" are everywhere. Being a "nice guy" does not turn women on, nor should it guarantee you a decent shot at getting a hot girl into bed.

who is middle class

Translation: average

decent looking

You and 30 million other dudes.

and takes very good care of his body (has muscles even) ,

You have muscles?

Good. So do tens of millions of other young men. Get in line.

has interesting hobbies

Define "interesting".

and is doing something positive with his life.

Just like tens of millions of other American guys trying to make their way forward in life.

...because they are average.

You're starting a discussion about the dating habits of "very exotic, pretty women", essentially the physically elite girls who have an almost neverending list of options.
You're then wondering why these hot girls who can have whoever they want aren't willing to settle for average guys?

[Image: U4rRf.gif]

Now you're a victim because you're average?

...and now you're going to play the "shame game" whereby you try to shame everyone for not making the choice you want them to make for the reasons you want them to.

"Not attracted to me? Gold-digger! Egotist! Drama Queen!"

You sound like a bitch. Literally.

Please work on that.

...because the hot girls who don't want much to do with your average ass lack good character, are dishonest, not forthright, and uncaring.

More shaming language, more bitchmade behavior.

When attractive, heterosexual women look for a mate, they look for an actual masculine male, not a man who bitches and rationalizes like a woman.
This could be part of your problem.

Oh, is that what you look like?

You aren't entitled to anything. Quit being average if you want to see above-average results.

Wow. name calling? is that necessary? I'm a bitch? Sir. you deserve on of these. you've earned it.
[Image: 700-1878-The%20Nice%20Guy%20Award.jpg]

Quote: (02-01-2013 11:39 PM)hayesbrandon23 Wrote:  

Wow. name calling? is that necessary? I'm a bitch? Sir. you deserve on of these. you've earned it.
[Image: 700-1878-The%20Nice%20Guy%20Award.jpg]

[Image: shFP5mb.gif]

**** outta here with that shit, come back when you're finished trolling/bitching/moaning and are ready to actually make something respectful of yourself.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (02-01-2013 11:31 PM)hayesbrandon23 Wrote:  

nice guy personality

Let me correct you here. You are not nice, you are a hater.

Haters don't get hot pussy. They get the leftovers.

[Image: troll.gif]

I can sympathize with your frustration, and even understand your need to vent and commiserate. And I guess that you are confused about why other guys don't want to join your pity party and commiserate with you.

You are too close to see it, because it's inside you and not in front of you, but your attitude is counter productive. And as Athlone helpfully pointed out, this toxic attitude itself could be a part of what is cock-blocking you.

An adult masculine attitude does not have the narrative "I was born paraplegic, and I look around me on a Sunday afternoon and all the guys are playing ball, poor me". It has a go getter attitude, that is inspired by difficult challenges. It might ask "how can I twist this adversity to my advantage?" Not everyone is a Steven Hawking, who without his illness would likely never have been forced into greatness, however necessity is the mother of invention.

And Athlone really hit the nail on the head regarding your strategy to shame girls into fucking you. THEY are doing it wrong! If only THEY were doing it right, I'd have my sexual fantasies fulfilled?

You call it venting, but it really is bitching. Bitching about reality. That's not a mature masculine narrative. Use reality to your advantage.

I mean, you are here at all. That's positive. You don't have health issues. You have some talents and skills. You are able to notice the patterns around you. Consider life an entrepreneurial business, and all obstacles are challenges that you can work around or overcome. Do you hear entrepreneurs complain that the market is biased against them? No, you don't. Entrepreneurs never complain about anything. They have a can do attitude, and they find a way to get things done. New things.

Venting is a crutch that is souring your personality and keeping you from taking responsibility for being a good captain of your own life. It's counter productive and you can't be a good entrepreneur and notice opportunities if you keep holding on to these idealistic childish fantasies of how the world is supposed to work.

Did you mean PUA's don't get laid?

Quote: (02-02-2013 01:42 AM)xsplat Wrote:  

I can sympathize with your frustration, and even understand your need to vent and commiserate. And I guess that you are confused about why other guys don't want to join your pity party and commiserate with you.

You are too close to see it, because it's inside you and not in front of you, but your attitude is counter productive. And as Athlone helpfully pointed out, this toxic attitude itself could be a part of what is cock-blocking you.

An adult masculine attitude does not have the narrative "I was born paraplegic, and I look around me on a Sunday afternoon and all the guys are playing ball, poor me". It has a go getter attitude, that is inspired by difficult challenges. It might ask "how can I twist this adversity to my advantage?" Not everyone is a Steven Hawking, who without his illness would likely never have been forced into greatness, however necessity is the mother of invention.

And Athlone really hit the nail on the head regarding your strategy to shame girls into fucking you. THEY are doing it wrong! If only THEY were doing it right, I'd have my sexual fantasies fulfilled?

You call it venting, but it really is bitching. Bitching about reality. That's not a mature masculine narrative. Use reality to your advantage.

I mean, you are here at all. That's positive. You don't have health issues. You have some talents and skills. You are able to notice the patterns around you. Consider life an entrepreneurial business, and all obstacles are challenges that you can work around or overcome. Do you hear entrepreneurs complain that the market is biased against them? No, you don't. Entrepreneurs never complain about anything. They have a can do attitude, and they find a way to get things done. New things.

Venting is a crutch that is souring your personality and keeping you from taking responsibility for being a good captain of your own life. It's counter productive and you can't be a good entrepreneur and notice opportunities if you keep holding on to these idealistic childish fantasies of how the world is supposed to work.

In other words I need stop complaining and take action? is that what you are saying. get rid of looser attitude? right? I'm stopping myself it's not them its me...right?

well...you started out positive and seeming sympathetic. and i appreciate what you are attempting to say. But its not inside of me it is infront of me.

1. Excuse me for venting about Beautiful exotic women who are after rich old men and are willing to fulfill sexual fantasies of rich fat, decrepid old men but reject men who have nice bodies and make a decent paycheck and have something positive to offer or than materialism.

2. Excuse me for feeling a sense of Loss and frustration towards young Beautiful exotic women who are immature/confused and whom want THUGS and who after they get their thug loving and age later get on women's shows who complain that men are pigs.

3. and finally with pretty faced men? well...i can somewhat understand the motivation here. no real criticism. it's the reverse of me wanting the pretty woman. It's just that

i work hard in all areas of my life. i hold my self to a high standard. i get up everyday and take it to the max. And what's the pay off for that?

leftovers? busted women? average chicks? and i'm a nice guy. i don't believe in being a soul-less person. But that shit is downright frustrating.

Sometimes i do attract a 10. but it's rare.

so that's the answer To Stop bitching and game harder? and to not feel alittle frustration. and to stop annoying you guys here? that's the answer.

Does roosh not vent about challenges he faces he goes certain places? so why the venom? i guess i'm a glutton for punishment.

it's Not just with ripped muscles and hard gym work, having a good jewelry, a nice car, nice wardrobe, decent crib...you know....got a strong sense of humor. i do positive things. i'm actually an artist too. have a good career. i'm a dancer as a hobby and a play some instruments (violin, piano) too. i have a nice package.

and what's my reward. One guys was right. maybe i should experiment and be an asshole who drinks alittle. because my nice guy demeanor attracts left overs.

and i just see things happening infront me that don't make sense. it's my right as a human being to say

"hey this shit doesn't add up. 1+1 is supposed to equal 2 not 200"

i did mention about taking a vacation did any of you see that part where i mentioned before the barrage of names i was called. Maybe i need to get some international datng thing going. maybe that's the answer. because i'm just venting and planning. that's it.

i understand that we are men here not a womans group therapy session. but this "dstop bitching and whining you weak ass man, take action and get the pussy" vibe i'm getting is not very encouraging at all fellas.

i didn't expect a pity party or ass kisses but seriously. i have clearly struck a nerve here. atleast blackmagic said something encouraging. thanks buddy!

and the name calling doesn't help either. i'm trolling? really?

well...i see what this game forum is about. I'm sorry to have invaded your space fellas. i'll will happily leave and let you get back to what you were doing before i trolled.

sorry about that. learned my lesson. i know I won't be missed. peace!!!