rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

From Zero to Hero in the making - A Red Pill tale.

First of all I would like to introduce myself as a new member, registered this 1st of February, I hope this is a beginning of a fruitful presence in this forum [Image: smile.gif]

After reading the story of MattC I felt like sharing mine, it's not better or worse, just different.

A short background : 20 years of age, 2 LTR (I suppose a few months count) 14 notches so far, most with foreigners actually as they are much easier than portuguese girls in general.

And so it begins:

I only fell hard for someone one time, and I would say it was more than enough for a rude awakening, I was somewhat deluded, I suppose there ARE nice girls but the places where most members of this forum reside is certainly not the best place [Image: wink.gif]

Well some of learn the hard way, what can I say, it grows on you, some of us never learn, it is good to learn from our mistakes but even better to learn from others' mistakes, and having a crappy marriage in your household certainly helps.

Starting the story, I shall say that this one time helped me realize my "innocence" in dealing with women, and even a certain betaness, which didn't really struck me that much before, but this time, I believe, "love" brought me into it, because love is a disease when we see our cure in it.

For this girl, I really thought she could be "The one" if such thing exists, I gave it my all in every single meaning of it , and it only turned into disappointment after disappointment.

I did every imaginable thing for this girl and it resulted in the famous FRIENDZONE for numerous times, occasionally I would snap out of it and ignore her, during these times she came back all needy and craving attention, and I always gave in, always went back only to find myself screwed time and time again.

It turns out the little miss had an "internet lover" , her SOULMATE, as she said, with whom she had felt an "incredible" vibe that just would render her guilty if she was with me, she occasionally met him, she didn't know WHY but she appreciated the "mystery" [Image: wink.gif] [Image: huh.gif]

She later found out that the "lover" was in fact LYING about his age , and that he was MARRIED, oh yes. That led her to a depression , she lost her job, stayed home all day, didn't do SHIT! And I spent those months helping her out, thinking "THIS IS IT!", I will have my reward! Months and months of texting and videocalls and gifts and songs and texts of all sorts...

SHE FINALLY RECOVERED , got a job again, I was proud! She was happy, oh such a good job I had done. [Image: angel.gif]

And go figure, out of the blue, the mysterious internet lover EMERGES once again from the dead , "straight into my heart". [Image: heart.gif]

Long story short : She had "feelings" for the person who lied to her, led her into a depression and made her lose her job.
While I, the guy who endured all of it and got her on the right track again, was a "very special friend" . [Image: banana.gif]

Needless to say, the second round went wrong again. Turns out her SOULMATE wanted her to be his extra marital toy. Ah, torrents and torrents of crying, it was the same story all over again, my crazy self had the temptation of wondering "THIRD TIME IS DEFINITELY A CHARM".

BITCH PLEASE! [Image: dodgy.gif]

That was IT. No more. I dropped all of that, the hard way, but I did.

After that I got into the game and starting targeting the foreigners in town, and it was jackpot after jackpot, gotta love brasileiras [Image: smile.gif]

Oh.. about that girl.. she's a single mom now [Image: wink.gif]

PEACE!

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Good for you for taking action and doing something. And for becoming aware.

Most of us have been there. We've almost all dealt with a woman like this. A few weeks ago I shared an old movie from 1983 that tells a story about a similar type of woman. Here is the link if you want to watch it. For the full effect, don't Google the plot and be sure to watch it to the very end.

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/last...vie-403705

Quote: (02-01-2013 08:18 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Good for you for taking action and doing something. And for becoming aware.

Most of us have been there. We've almost all dealt with a woman like this. A few weeks ago I shared an old movie from 1983 that tells a story about a similar type of woman. Here is the link if you want to watch it. For the full effect, don't Google the plot and be sure to watch it to the very end.

http://www.videobash.com/video_show/last...vie-403705

I'm checking it out now, thank you!

To all the other members I am sorry if at times I did not make myself clear or if I wrote in an unusual manner, english is not my native language [Image: smile.gif]

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

Watched it. Poor bastard , even worse than me [Image: biggrin.gif]

Cool. It's a good lesson on what never to do. They should make all teenage boys watch this movie.

Quote: (02-02-2013 02:22 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

Cool. It's a good lesson on what never to do. They should make all teenage boys watch this movie.

Quote: (02-02-2013 02:22 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2013 08:04 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

SHE FINALLY RECOVERED , got a job again, I was proud! She was happy, oh such a good job I had done. [Image: angel.gif]

And go figure, out of the blue, the mysterious internet lover EMERGES once again from the dead , "straight into my heart". [Image: heart.gif]

Long story short : She had "feelings" for the person who lied to her, led her into a depression and made her lose her job.
While I, the guy who endured all of it and got her on the right track again, was a "very special friend" . [Image: banana.gif]

Needless to say, the second round went wrong again. Turns out her SOULMATE wanted her to be his extra marital toy. Ah, torrents and torrents of crying, it was the same story all over again

My jaw actually hit the floor when I read this. Never ceases to amaze me what the women will do. Cool story, bro

Quote: (02-02-2013 02:42 PM)space Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2013 08:04 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

Needless to say, the second round went wrong again. Turns out her SOULMATE wanted her to be his extra marital toy. Ah, torrents and torrents of crying, it was the same story all over again

My jaw actually hit the floor when I read this. Never ceases to amaze me what the women will do. Cool story, bro

No comments really, I hope I never ever have another moment like this, it wouldn't be a good sign for my evolution [Image: smile.gif]

cool story lad, keep at it, and drop a portugal datasheet lad so we can swing by [Image: wink.gif]

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (02-02-2013 06:59 PM)bojangles Wrote:  

cool story lad, keep at it, and drop a portugal datasheet lad so we can swing by [Image: wink.gif]

HA, you don't wanna do that, seriously [Image: wink.gif] Not that they are ugly, actually I feel many guys underrate our girls let me show you a fb page with a collection of the cutest ones (mostly anonymous ones) http://www.facebook.com/beldadesportuguesas?fref=ts

But believe me, none of these girls are minimally easy XD And they are normally naggy as hell, stay away [Image: biggrin.gif]

I enjoyed reading your story. It never ceases to amaze me how dumb girls get by chasing a guy they can't have (married guy) or a guy that really doesn't give a shit about them long-term (married guy who wants a mistress). The female attraction mechanism really has no logic to it.

Re Portuguese girls, they kinda look like Spanish but darker hair and skin colour, right? I know a few in Vancouver and they are decent looking. Would you say they are pretty short? Any tall girls in Portugal?

"Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes and tricks"

Quote: (02-02-2013 07:42 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

Not that they are ugly, actually I feel many guys underrate our girls let me show you a fb page with a collection of the cutest ones (mostly anonymous ones) http://www.facebook.com/beldadesportuguesas?fref=ts

But believe me, none of these girls are minimally easy XD And they are normally naggy as hell, stay away [Image: biggrin.gif]

Hey man thanks for sharing the link. Many pretty faces... Very natural looking. I generally like this look. But you say they are needy eh? What would be the best game strategy for a Portuguese girl?

"Bitches ain't nothin' but hoes and tricks"

Quote: (02-02-2013 08:09 PM)Gemini Wrote:  

I enjoyed reading your story. It never ceases to amaze me how dumb girls get by chasing a guy they can't have (married guy) or a guy that really doesn't give a shit about them long-term (married guy who wants a mistress). The female attraction mechanism really has no logic to it.

Re Portuguese girls, they kinda look like Spanish but darker hair and skin colour, right? I know a few in Vancouver and they are decent looking. Would you say they are pretty short? Any tall girls in Portugal?

Well the darker hair and skin colour is relative actually, we have all kinds of girls, like the spanish, I would say they are different but in terms of quality and quantity it's more or less the same, spanish are easier though, from my experience, and somewhat nicer, at least for me.

Best strategy? I would advise cool guy game, they're attracted to bad boys too, so maybe a tandem between asshole game (don't push it though) and some compliments here and there, it drives em crazy! SNL are noooot really easy to get (with quality girls anyway) but get em drunk and you have it all [Image: wink.gif]

Oh and there are tall girls for sure! My class is mostly made of females, maybe around 50 females to 20 males, I'm 5,7 and at least 20 girls are taller than me! altough generally they are not tall! more than 5,8 is somewhat rare among females (and those are normally not attractive anyway) .

Cool story man, welcome to the forum. We definitely need more Portuguese guys on here [Image: biggrin.gif].

Quote: (02-03-2013 04:50 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

Cool story man, welcome to the forum. We definitely need more Portuguese guys on here [Image: biggrin.gif].

Any special reason why [Image: biggrin.gif]? Again I discourage anyone coming here
wanting to get poosy [Image: tongue.gif]

Brazilians in Portugal? Where are you? Braga? haha

abraço

Common blood is the reason. Portuguese women look like saints compared to current American women although they are headed in the same direction if Portugal's culture and government doesnt rapidly change for the better.

Quote: (02-03-2013 06:04 PM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

Brazilians in Portugal? Where are you? Braga? haha

abraço
Lisbon man! There are plenty of brazillians! I have 4 or 5 in my class alone!

Quote: (02-03-2013 06:06 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

Common blood is the reason. Portuguese women look like saints compared to current American women although they are headed in the same direction if Portugal's culture and government doesnt rapidly change for the better.

Oh,thank you [Image: smile.gif]
Well I have noticed that in terms of looks, portuguese girls are getting better and better! In terms of personality however, they are getting flakier, unpredictable and moody, and with a princess shitty mentality. There are some RARE smart,sweet, nice girls though, it's not impossible!

Quote: (02-01-2013 08:21 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

To all the other members I am sorry if at times I did not make myself clear or if I wrote in an unusual manner, english is not my native language [Image: smile.gif]

Your English is fine, good sir.

Better than my Portuguese!

Welcome to the forum.

Quote: (02-03-2013 07:12 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Welcome to the forum.

Danke [Image: biggrin.gif] Mein deutsch ist nicht so gut [Image: smile.gif] Aha. Portuguese is hard anyway [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (02-03-2013 07:13 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

Welcome to the forum.

Danke [Image: biggrin.gif] Mein deutsch ist nicht so gut [Image: smile.gif] Aha. Portuguese is hard anyway [Image: wink.gif]

If you can learn English, German is not so bad.

And Portuguese is nowhere near as hard as how Brazilian girls can make me [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (02-03-2013 07:14 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2013 07:13 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

Welcome to the forum.

If you can learn English, German is not so bad.

And Portuguese is nowhere near as hard as how Brazilian girls can make me [Image: wink.gif]

German is not hard [Image: smile.gif] But for now perfecting french, I already speak 4 languages and half fluently at 20, which is great [Image: smile.gif]

Oh, I second that motion, I had brazillian girls HERE, but it's not the real deal woo [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (02-03-2013 07:16 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

German is not hard [Image: smile.gif] But for now perfecting french, I already speak 4 languages and half fluently at 20, which is great [Image: smile.gif]

Oh, I second that motion, I had brazillian girls HERE, but it's not the real deal woo [Image: wink.gif]

Go Rio de Janeiro or Florianopolis if you have a chance.

Angolan friends of mine told me that have a Portuguese accent (as opposed to Brazilian accent when speaking Portuguese) intrigues the girls.

Quote: (02-03-2013 07:19 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2013 07:16 PM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

Go Rio de Janeiro or Florianopolis if you have a chance.

Angolan friends of mine told me that have a Portuguese accent (as opposed to Brazilian accent when speaking Portuguese) intrigues the girls.

Oh I surely will, when I finish my studies I'll have time, ironic that my major is International Relations [Image: tongue.gif]

Oh yes they think it's "funny". I am aware of that [Image: wink.gif]