rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Always Lead

Always Lead

I met up with TheDude3737 last night in L.A.

It was a low energy night for me but while we were talking I noticed several things throughout the night.

While standing at the bar having our first drink, I noticed a girl that was on a date with a guy look up and make eye contact with me. I stared back at her and made her look away as she smiled.

TheDude had opened a couple girls before I got there and they had kind of blown him off, but as we were leaving they were watching us leave.

The second place was a wine and beer joint. Several girls and groups of girls were making it a point to walk past us, or stand beside us and have drinks. Granted few were up to par. We both agree that a 6 white girl is just not very motivating.

Thedude opened and Indian girl who was standing next to a couple of her friends and I observed how her face lit up. After letting them speak for a bit I walked over and joined the conversation. Her friends were absolutely unbangable but it was good to get the vibe going.

They decided to go and the Indian girl wanted us to tell her to stay. She visibly got upset when we didn't. She had a cute body and we both agreed we would bang her.

The next place we went, is where we should have been all along. A lot of talant but heavily fortified in social circles. Even with my low energy that was affecting thedude we still opened and got attention from a lot of girls.

In all cases we could have changed the outcome simply be being more assertive. Most of these girls were dying for someone to just approach them and take over.

Girls have zero social skills. Other than making themselves seen and using body language to try and get attention, they rely on the guy to take control.

This is nothing new but it really struck me how juvenile these girls are. It's like a middle school dance were the girls are hoping the guy will come over and ask them to slow dance.

The Indian girl was upset because she didn't realize we both found her attractive, I watched her actually storm out of the bar.

The last set of girls were surrounded by their little orbiters but it was obvious to me that they were dying to talk to us but were afraid to be seen going outside the circle.

I think that defines L.A. it's about breaking through the social circle.

It's basic stuff but in this city in particular, you have to always lead. Girls try to play it aloof here because the guys are reflecting that. Everyone is paralyzed out of fear and that's why they rely so heavily on social circles to hook up. With my low energy it took me towards the end of the night to really see what was happening.

Always Lead

Interesting as this contradicts a lot of what I read on here about girls in the US being stuck up, having bitch shields etc. What you've described reminds me of how girls in German clubs operate; they will just stand next you with their mate, eyes all wide but not saying anything.

Always Lead

Quote:Quote:

In all cases we could have changed the outcome simply be being more assertive. Most of these girls were dying for someone to just approach them and take over.

Girls have zero social skills. Other than making themselves seen and using body language to try and get attention, they rely on the guy to take control.

That is so true. Perhaps the most radical and shocking truth of game to me has been discovering how much women like and in fact crave being dominated by a man, whether it's being approached, in a relationship or in bed. Recently one of my girls, a very talented and accomplished woman, asked me to shave the few days growth of beard I wear so she could see me clean shaven. I agreed -conditioned on her promise to do something for me. When she asked what, I told her I would decide later and spontaneously when i thought the moment was right. She said, "That's so hot- I love the idea of you telling me what to do"

When a woman is receptive to an approach and you approach in a confident and dominant way, you can see the excitement run through her, as you noted with the Indian girl. Women fantasize about this constantly- it's a common theme in books and movies for the female audience. But most guys never do, and women are left with a yearning for a man who is bold enough to break through that social barrier and "take" her.

Good post

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Always Lead

Quote: (02-01-2013 04:24 PM)lush1 Wrote:  

Interesting as this contradicts a lot of what I read on here about girls in the US being stuck up, having bitch shields etc. What you've described reminds me of how girls in German clubs operate; they will just stand next you with their mate, eyes all wide but not saying anything.

No, they do have bitch shields, and they are stuck up, but they still want you to approach them and start a conversation.

If this sounds like a shitty culture to you, then you are correct.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Always Lead

Quote: (02-01-2013 04:26 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

No, they do have bitch shields, and they are stuck up, but they still want you to approach them and start a conversation.

And once you approach them they will turn into bitches and reject you.

On several recent occasions I have had women in DC approach me when I'm solo at the bar and ignoring them. When it's my turn to talk they turn away with bitch shields up.

Its mind blowing.

Always Lead

Quote: (02-01-2013 04:26 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Yep- it's fucked up, but there you have it. Guys learning game in the US have a real uphill climb at first; just learning the basic concepts and a few techniques isn't enough-these guys get battered psychologically until their Inner Game reaches the point where they are hardened mofos whose mindset has become what Roissy calls "amused mastery"-at that point the game turns strongly in their favor. Unfortunately, it's a tough road and the drop out rate is high.

Always Lead

They want you to approach, they want you to take control. But there are a lot of cunts scattered around acting the same way with huge bitch shields on salivating at the chance to make a guy feel bad for approaching. I think you reach a certain level where you can spot who's who.

For example, thedude noticed the Indian girl scanning the room. I noticed her looking our way a couple of times too. That was what made him go over and say hello.

Always Lead

Quote: (02-01-2013 04:25 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

That is so true. Perhaps the most radical and shocking truth of game to me has been discovering how much women like and in fact crave being dominated by a man, whether it's being approached, in a relationship or in bed.

+1

Always Lead

For example, thedude noticed the Indian girl scanning the room. I noticed her looking our way a couple of times too. That was what made him go over and say hello.

I think this is very important. Many of us cold approach and open sets and all that, and that is fine. But then don't complain when it didn't turn out how you expected.

I think every time you enter a venue, you should be very observant of what has great potential to work and what doesn't. A girl scanning the room is a very good indicator of this, and thedude made good notice of it.

It just makes things very different approaching a girl in those conditions than approaching a girl thats been stuck in her iPhone for more than 15 mins straight while inside her social circle.

Always Lead

Good playback.

What I noticed was a lot of glances and eye contact being thrown our way, but these girls were already entrenched in some social circle or with another guy. I never wanna be some presumptuous asshat that thinks every girl in the room wants to fuck him, but I know intentional eye contact when I see it.

I get the sense that in the girl's head she's thinking, "Hmmm, attractive guy. Would bang, but can't due to current situation." So in our case it becomes less of a matter of approaching or developing attraction, but more of navigating in a specific social circumstance, i.e. isolation and dealing with cockblocks. It's extremely frustrating when 80% of your energy is devoted to this kind of social manipulation.

I really wanted to fuck that blonde I had my arm around (solid 7.5 in my book, maybe 8). She was down with a lot of physical touching, I had her held tight pressed against me, was squeezing her ass, etc, but she wouldn't makeout in front of her friends or isolate out of the view of her stupidass pseudo-gay "best friend" orbiter. I was ready to deck that guy.

In the Indian girl's case, what could have been done? She'd need an alibi to stay behind so her friends don't judge her or call her a slut.

Agreed with you on all counts for the evening. Plenty of eye contact and glances, but these bitches are too socially retarded to make anything happen. It really shows how bold and caveman you have to be in this culture.

P.S. Fisto didn't mention a drunk birthday college girl that basically threw herself at him. Even the blonde girl I was with was saying, "It's her birthday and she really wants some dick. Your friend should go for it!"

This was right after Fisto and I had a conversation about going for girls that stir you up inside, really make you feel something, that deep desire of wanting to grab a girl and fuck her. It's rare with American girls, and we talked about how 6s and 7s are only worth the time of day if they basically throw themselves at you. As was the case last night, sometimes even that's just not worth it. I'd say that birthday girl would be good for breaking a dry spell but not much else.

All in all, good first run with the guy, hopefully do a little better tonight...

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Always Lead

So Fisto, what would you say is the quality of girls in LA versus Vegas?

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Always Lead

I was just making a batch of thai peanut sauce for this private party and thinking about last night, and it lately it's been coming back to the same thing: screening.

I'm not going to claim to be a master of approaching or escalation or building attraction, but I think it's roughly as high as it needs to be RELATIVE to one key element: screening.

And when I say screening here, I don't just mean screening for the drunkest slut who's DTF. I mean screening her friends and social situation too. At this point I need to ask myself, "1) What is the social situation. 2) is this a social situation I can defuse/overcome?" Again it's coming back to social manipulation. It's almost like all the interaction with the actual girl is on the backburner, the REAL challenge, at least in a bullshit cliquey place like L.A., is overcoming the social hurdles first, and THEN you can start with your attraction building.

Getting a girl who's deeply entrenched in a social clique to isolate is the next big step of my game I think. I've never gamed anywhere else but L.A. but I'm getting the sense that outside of L.A., if I may be so bold, I could fucking kill it.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Always Lead

You have to watch the room while making yourself seem unaware of what's going on at the same time. Learn this and it will save you a lot of time and effort. Roosh calls it "snake game" and it's a must in Greece. I learned this as a kid and have a nice story for you guys..

When I was about 12 I was at my Grandparents house in Vermont and I went down the street to the little corner store and bought a bit-o-honey bar and brought it back with me. My Grandmother said "ohh thank you I love taffy" and took it from me..Then she said you need some more so lets go downtown to see what's going on. So we sat on a bench on the small main street and she pulled out the bar and gave me a piece. We sat there and she explained to me what, why and where without barely glancing at the people walking by. She knew which store they would go in and what they would walk out with even though she didn't socialize with them or know there names. Just from sitting there from time to time.

Always Lead

actual photo of mechanico giving counsel to the forum:

[Image: AthensDemocracy.jpg]

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Always Lead

Quote: (02-01-2013 07:19 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

So Fisto, what would you say is the quality of girls in LA versus Vegas?

I lived in LA (and surrounding socal areas) for 8 years and I know there is some of the best of the best to be had. That said, last night I was not inspired at all.

As Thedude pointed out, the bday girl was all over me. Even broke her phone out and started showing me pics of food she's cooked and qualifying herself. Plain blonde.

Always Lead

Went out with the LA crew last night, had a great time and also was punched in the face by an IRT. Will do a write up later.

Always Lead

Quote: (02-01-2013 05:34 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

They want you to approach, they want you to take control. But there are a lot of cunts scattered around acting the same way with huge bitch shields on salivating at the chance to make a guy feel bad for approaching. I think you reach a certain level where you can spot who's who.

Posted by el mechanico - Yesterday 09:42 PM
You have to watch the room while making yourself seem unaware of what's going on at the same time. Learn this and it will save you a lot of time and effort.

Posted by FretDancer - Yesterday 07:50 PM

Quote:For example, thedude noticed the Indian girl scanning the room. I noticed her looking our way a couple of times too. That was what made him go over and say hello.

I think this is very important. Many of us cold approach and open sets and all that, and that is fine. But then don't complain when it didn't turn out how you expected.

I think every time you enter a venue, you should be very observant of what has great potential to work and what doesn't. A girl scanning the room is a very good indicator of this, and thedude made good notice of it.

It just makes things very different approaching a girl in those conditions than approaching a girl thats been stuck in her iPhone for more than 15 mins straight while inside her social circle.

Posted by thedude3737 - Yesterday 09:27 PM
I was just making a batch of thai peanut sauce for this private party and thinking about last night, and it lately it's been coming back to the same thing: screening.

I'm not going to claim to be a master of approaching or escalation or building attraction, but I think it's roughly as high as it needs to be RELATIVE to one key element: screening.

I agree with all this 100%-learning how to observe and analyze a venue and screen girls for approachability is so important and to me one of the marks of good player.

I am a sniper, not an approach machine. When I go into a venue, I spend quite a bit of time figuring out the social dynamics- who is with who, the size of the groups, the body language of the girls, etc. As El Mech said, it's important to do this observation in a subtle way, so that's it's not obvious that you are scanning the room or looking at a particular girl. Once I have gotten the lay of the land, I start approaching the girls who are giving off the indications of wanting to meet a guy or, if there are no approachable girls, either leave or stay to see how things develop. Normally, it takes me very few approaches to get something positive going.

Always Lead

Quote: (02-02-2013 02:00 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Went out with the LA crew last night, had a great time and also was punched in the face by an IRT. Will do a write up later.

makes me so angry this does, bastard indians

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Always Lead

This is where PUA's fail. Approaching everything in sight. They must not teach how to read people. It's like giving a general an army and telling them to fight every single battle. Even with a good record, he'll eventually lose from fatigue. As Fisto said, once you've been in the game long enough you can tell which girl is a bitch, and which wants to be approached.

Not all women here are ate up like a soup sammich. Some really just want to go out and relax with friends. They can make it painfully obvious, but some cats don't feel the vibe, and won't leave them alone. Thus bitch shields. I know the feeling, every time I walk onto a car lot and have salesmen pestering. A good seller knows how to read a customer, and approaches when the time is ready. It's no different than us approaching women.

Always Lead

PUA or Internet Marketer?

[Image: The%20One%20Tyler%20Durden%20Twentysix%2...%20Six.jpg]

They can't teach how to lead or screen over the net or in a 2 day workshop. They can however teach crap like "Beast Mode" and to approach everything with a snatch within a 20 mile radius.

Take enough swings and eventually you'll get a hit.

You'll just have a really shitty average doing it their way.

Always Lead

Since Fisto hasn't done his writeup yet I'm just gonna say the dude is a fucking riot.

We're at some venue in Santa Monica, I'm getting no play but Fisto is with this pretty blonde, has his arm around her, I'm watching him mack like a pro. 10 minutes later they're making out while Slubu "occupies" the blonde's friend. I'm not going to say anything incriminating but we need to have a .gif for "wingman of the year award", and it would most certainly go to Slubu as Fisto will attest to.

Long story short these girls are absolutely incapable of figuring shit out and the blonde's friend is cockblocking in the worst way possible. Apparently Fisto lost all patience and told the blonde off, because when we were outside the venue, she came up to me and said,

"Your friend is incredibly rude, I can't believe what he just said to me!"
"Oh yeah? What's that?"
"He basically told me that my friend is 40 lb overweight and that he's not going to waste any more time with me tonight!"
"Ahhh he just likes you."
"I liked him too! I was ready to give him my number!"
"*rolling my eyes* yeah, a number really doesn't mean shit these days."

15 minutes later we're in line to get a burrito and some joint, some dumbshit hipster is telling the cashier his life story, and Fisto barks from the line, "HEY MAN YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT'S HUNGRY TONIGHT." Shit got real quiet real quick, the hipster's like, "whoa...." and quietly shuffles away from the counter.

Lots of [Image: lol.gif] with this guy.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Always Lead

Haha Fisto should have his own personal blog.

Always Lead

Friday night, Slubu came and picked me up and we went over to Basil Ransom's place to eat and pregame which is also walking distance to all the bars in Santa Monica on main street.

We walked over to the first venue which has a basement scene. Slubu spotted some Persian girls and asked if i wanted to approach. "hell yeah"

Slubu could be one of the smartest dudes on the forum btw. He also happens to speak Farsi.

The floor is packed and we are sliding by when this fucking Indian guy absolutely refuses to budge an inch. I roll my eyes and try and squeeze by him and he starts elbowing me. Hard. I can't believe this guy and give him a shove with the side of my arm and he full on shoves me 2 times in the back knocking me into a couple.

I whip around and yank this asshole up by his collar with my left hand and tell him to knock it off or I'm going to beat the fuck out of him. I'm about at the end of my patience. He doesn't even hesitate but reaches way back and I see his punch coming a mile away. I grin at him after he hits me and then he punches me 4 more times while I just laugh at him dangling in my left hand. Security is being yelled for and on his last punch I nod my head down to make him hit my forehead and he let's out this effimanate squeal. Security shows up and I just hand him over to them where he starts wrestling with them while they drag him out. I have to give him credit for having balls but he was still a pussy. So don't worry bojangles haha three guys run up and are saying that was awesome etc. they can't believe I didn't hit the guy. I can. I don't want to get in any more trouble and I also wanted to stay in the place.

I turn around and smile at the Persian girls and Slubu asks if I'm ok. He says something to the girls and we chat for a bit and one girl is asking if I'm ok. I tell her I'm fine but i wasn't completely out of battle mode and I wasn't able to ramble.

I tell her I'll come back in a bit and we keep going.

One of the guys who ran up waves me over and introduces me to a group of girls. Two are ok but there is a seriously lack of hot girls in Santa Monica nightlife. It's bewildering since you'd think a beach town would be popular for sexy bitches.

I talk to her for awhile and I will spare you the hamster speak. I made her feel immensely stupid by pointing out her contradictory statements. She's used to having her ass kissed and this place is perfect for her because I would guess the ratio is 3 guys for every girl or damn near.

I tell her I'll come back and catch up with slubu, some girl is making it a point to be seen by leaning over and speaking to her friend and I tell Slubu "that's on purpose".

He immediately opens her like a champion. She's an 8 and is enjoying the conversation when her friend comes over and drags her away. Cunt.

Basil Ransom has already left and we decide to go meet him at another place. When we walk out I talk to the bouncer and hell let us in the in the back way if we decide to return. I always remember their names and make it a point to shoot the breeze with them for just that reason.

We walk to the front of a long line at the next place and we negotiate to pass the line. The guy winds up just letting us in for free and comps us the entrance fee too.

Inside is more or less the same. Very few cute girls and a lot of bitches having their heads blown up by beta chumps.

The cute ones act like they're fucking queens but I'm not assed about it. Just trying to use my bitch shield pulverizer. We talk to a lot of girls but nothing great. We are waiting for the dude to show up but we forget because we're pretty drunk. Luckily on our way out the dude is walking in and we head back to the first place.

We meet two Jewish chicks on the walk over and Basil Ransom is employing what I believe is his trademark Argument Game. The girl I'm winging him with has a very pretty face but is 20lbs overweight and I tell her she has a huge ass. She actually thinks it matches her tits and I use this as an excuse to feel them.

The night ends pretty much with what thedude wrote up. I'll just add that slubu should get a purple heart for that grenade. My girl wanted to hang out but this fat bitch that was with her actually acted like she was doing me a favor by letting her friend talk to me. Ultimately I'd had enough of this kind of attitude.

Thedude let me crash on his couch and was gone for New York when I woke up.

It was pretty funny because I felt right at home. He'd just moved in so a lot of stuff was still in boxes but I was able to shower and then use his baking soda to brush my teeth and use as deodorant, his apple cider vinegar as a skin toner and hangover cure, and his coconut oil as moisturizer and cooking agent to eat his last to cans of tuna to fry up kickboxer style.

His fridge was empty except condiments and beer so I sat on his couch and fucked around on the forum drinking tecate until my buddy picked me up.

By the way Dude, I met your neighbor Stacy, she let me borrow a phone charger and she seems pretty cool. Not Bangable but nice.

The LA guys I met were cool. I'd advise just having girls meet you in Santa Monica for a drink rather than going out there to game. The place is great for venue changes but the ratio all 3 nights and quality was terrible.

I'll hit up McQueensplayboyrules next time I'm in town as well as any other guys that would like to catch up.

Always Lead

hahaha glad you made yourself at home man. I should have scheduled the girl who's taking care of my cats to come over while you were still there. She's a solid 8, total slut, one of the best friends of my gf. She's told my girl she's down for a threesome; when I get back from ny I'm basically gonna tell the girl that we're bringing her in or I'm gonna break up with her and fuck her friend anyway.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Always Lead

Final thoughts on L.A.

Daygame the hell out of this place. Westwood, for example, has college girls crawling all over it.

These girls bitch shields are so high during the night, and there just isn't a good enough ratio. Even if the ratio was good, I'm not impressed with the median hotness of the girls.

A lot of the girls are looking for a reason to snub you and feel cool, and the ones that are open to be approached are generally balls deep in an exclusive social circle.

I don't know where the stunners are hiding.

I had at least 4 fat girls approach me and try and neg me throughout the night. Those bitches shouldn't even think they have a chance. Which is very telling about the overall attitude here.

I tell you what, the LA crew is being forged into badasses that will be able to smash it anywhere.

I kept thinking, "this place seems like DC"

I also remembered that when I lived here, I got laid a lot using myspace and day game.

Well Myspace is gone so it's daygame and POF or whatever.

I'd like to spend more time here to really figure out the formula. I don't want to paint a picture like it's impossible to get laid, far from it. It's just got some very concentrated obstacles.

Read the nights out if you're just getting here.