rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British or Australian accents in America, truly easy pussy or overhype?

i have heard tales about guys who are average looking with british or australian accents can get top quality women (7/10 and up) in america with relative ease

how true is this?

They do well in Canada as I've got friends who live there who have had both One Night Stands, and others who have girlfriends who are fairly hot. I'm sure they'd do very well in parts of America they don't usually go to, like the South.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (02-01-2013 03:17 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

They do well in Canada as I've got friends who live there who have had both One Night Stands, and others who have girlfriends who are fairly hot. I'm sure they'd do very well in parts of America they don't usually go to, like the South.

are your friends particularly attractive?

and I must ask, are we talking french canada or toronto?

It's absolutely true. I have a friend that is from Durbin, South Africa, and he has British accent. Back in the day before the wife and kids he racked up poon like it was a new sport. Especially after the three Austin Powers movies. It's amazing watching broads jockey to one up each other because a dude is foreign. I guess it's similar for me when I travel overseas.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (02-01-2013 03:21 PM)NewLad Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2013 03:17 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

are your friends particularly attractive?

and I must ask, are we talking french canada or toronto?

One is a musician and looks the part, so he does OK wherever he is. One of the others isn't the best looking but is a good 'chatter' and tells a lot of stories. Annoyingly sometimes, doesn't shut up! The third is a pretty shy guy who is decent looking but didn't have much success with women UNTIL he went there.

Its Toronto. I don't think it would be a help up in French Canada, the girls are more cultured and would probably see a British accent (not sure about Oz) as a turn-off. I'm not sure though to be honest.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (02-01-2013 03:22 PM)vinman Wrote:  

It's absolutely true. I have a friend that is from Durbin, South Africa, and he has British accent. Back in the day before the wife and kids he racked up poon like it was a new sport. Especially after the three Austin Powers movies. It's amazing watching broads jockey to one up each other because a dude is foreign. I guess it's similar for me when I travel overseas.

from what i have heard it depends on what you mean by foreign

it seems like american women in general are into australian and british men but dislike most other nationalities

my nigerian friend could not get laid here in the usa at all until he started to develop a good social circle and got more westernised

It does help, especially in the opening stages, it isn't a deal clincher though.

Truly easy pussy as a consequence? No.

Sometimes it's like woman and their magic creams. The shit people want to believe and will lie to themselves to do so.....incredible.

Quote: (02-01-2013 03:28 PM)NewLad Wrote:  

it seems like american women in general are into australian and british men but dislike most other nationalities

my nigerian friend could not get laid here in the usa at all

I wonder how American women feel about indian men?

Quote: (02-01-2013 03:32 PM)Technics Wrote:  

I had to laugh, I had to!

Quote: (02-01-2013 03:32 PM)Technics Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2013 03:28 PM)NewLad Wrote:  

my nigerian friend could not get laid here in the usa at all

you would have to ask indian men about that but having read the stuff on here, apparently not good

It helps to get the conversation going, a good opener because the girl is going to ask "where are you from", it doesn't matter where you travel, if you're not from there, the girl will notice right away and then you have an instant ice-breaker, talking about yourself. This is a good thing and its up to you to you to keep the conversation going from there and engage the girl, your accent will only get you so far.

IRT [Image: wave.gif]

Technics called it.

Posting from Athens, GA I see.

I find the MINUTE my British accent is heard I have many DTF 9 and 10's immediately ready to drop their knickers...in my dreams only [Image: smile.gif]

Joking apart that BS I just put above seems the norm on a certain other PUA forum...lots of ballers [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (02-01-2013 04:39 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Technics called it.

FUCKING HELL I am in stitches!!

Is it really that subtle? I had no clue, I was offering genuine advice.

I read about the IRT on the thread where he was revealed and I was shocked and a bit disturbed at how many accounts etc he has. What is he trying to achieve? I actually don't understand? He must get genuine advice, but is it just not what he wants to hear?

Hilarious anyway.

The accent doesn't get you anything on it's own. But being Aussie or British does. Nightclubs are more of a jungle here... more aggro from guys in general, more guys approaching girls. It toughens you up and gives you "game chops" - same in Aus. As a Brit I find most american guys in nightclubs really chodey (I've been Vegas, LA, San Fran), compared to Brits or Aussies (in London or Sydney). Guys are more confident and aggressive in the clubs in UK / Australia. Not in a start-fights way, but in a take-action-and-handle-shit way. Vegas in comparison is almost comical... just subjectively, I find it alot easier to be one of the few cool guys in the club than in London.

It's like getting your bench up to 315lbs... when you go back down to 225, it feels lightweight.

that's not to say I absolutely killed it in the US, I didnt. I find US girls harder in some ways actually, more hangups about certain things, more sensitive to certain things. But I can definitely spark attraction and stand out more there I find.

You know, "AMOGging" was invented back in the day when the PUA teachers came over to Aus/ UK and had to deal with all the verbal and physical shit from the rugby types and general aggro tossers. You can find it in the archives of their posts if you look for it.

Technics called it.

Hmmm...what does this guy look like again? Would be fun to run into him around campus.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Once you've seen IRT's desperate writing style and MO enough, he can be recognized from a mile away.

IRT, if you're reading this, it's time to get to a psychiatrist ASAP brah.

Quote: (02-01-2013 04:55 PM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

Technics called it.

Hmmm...what does this guy look like again? Would be fun to run into him around campus.

Yeah...he's getting dangerously close to the ATL.

[Image: ShowImage.gif]

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

^ If I could photoshop I'd have made a few tweaks.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

I think the stereotypical upper class English accent (think Hugh Grunt) is what girls seem to like. The problem is, most Brits have strong regional accents which sounds nothing like what girls hear on the TV. Most girls in the US have trouble understanding what I say so after getting a lot of blank looks I am trying to lose my accent when speaking to girls. Its ironic because in England girls love my accent.

Quote: (02-01-2013 05:29 PM)lush1 Wrote:  

I think the stereotypical upper class English accent (think Hugh Grunt) is what girls seem to like. The problem is, most Brits have strong regional accents which sounds nothing like what girls hear on the TV. Most girls in the US have trouble understanding what I say so after getting a lot of blank looks I am trying to lose my accent when speaking to girls. Its ironic because in England girls love my accent.

I know the OP was the troll, but what accent do you have? I'm Mancunian but middle-class so its not strong so I doubt Americans or Canadians would pick up on it. Apart from that I don't say "path", "grass" etc as "parth" and "grars"

Quote: (02-01-2013 05:32 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

I know the OP was the troll, but what accent do you have? I'm Mancunian but middle-class so its not strong so I doubt Americans or Canadians would pick up on it. Apart from that I don't say "path", "grass" etc as "parth" and "grars"

I have quite a strong essex/cockney accent and it baffles most yanks.

Re the canada thing - I've got a fat fucking slob of a mate who in a non homo way I would rate as a 3/10 at best, he's a Brit in Toronto and is going out with a lovely 7. He has no game and is a computer geek so doesnt really have much else going for him other than his accent.

Quote: (02-01-2013 05:37 PM)lush1 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2013 05:32 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

I have quite a strong essex/cockney accent
and it baffles most yanks.

Re the canada thing - I've got a fat fucking slob of a mate who in a non homo way I would rate as a 3/10 at best, he's a Brit in Toronto and is going out with a lovely 7. He has no game and is a computer geek so doesnt really have much else going for him other than his accent.

love that cockney accent

oooowwww u doiiinnnn allllwigght

IRT, you sad fuck. People like you give us Indians a bad fucking name. I'm a brown motherfucker just like you and I've fucked and gamed every color under the rainbow. I also have 3.5 Nigerian friends that have no problems getting laid with other nationalities and races. Your problem isn't your race or culture bro, it's the fact that you're a spineless and ball less cunt. You are NEVER EVER gonna get laid you fucking hijra. You might as well tell your bapuji that your a faggot and then slit your wrists.

Apologies to the rest of the bro's for my outburst, I just can't stand punked out Indians.

^^ @garygroundwork and @lush1

Its a great accent, not really heard in London anymore, the accent you'll hear in inner-city London has been altered due to immigration into a combination of cockney, Caribbean patois and Indian/Pakistani accents. Its known as 'Jafaican' or more correctly Multicultural London English. Its not a nice accent, and watch any 'urban' Brit film in recent years you'll notice it immediately. That said, 'youths' of all races speak in it. Although, I suspect some will drop it when at home or at a job interview!

Due to white flight, Essex is where you'll hear the traditional cockney accent these days, as Lush pointed out!