rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Respect Women...All Women. Any Woman. Every Woman.

This is a message from your overlord. Just kidding...this was a Times of India ad message. We should respect all of them...even the vilest...simply because they are of a different gender. YET...somehow we should also ignore their gender and treat them equally.

Someone tell me when this shit will end.

[Image: 8fhsmh6.jpg]

http://www.businessinsider.com/times-of-...-ad-2013-1

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

I thought respect was earned.

Apparently that is just an anachronistic concept from the dark ages of the patriarchy.

If I had the money I'd run an ad in the paper saying this:

What is the definition of femininity?
Is it long hair, a summer dress, and high heels?
Is it a slender body which attracts men?
Is it an innate desire to nurture?
The definition of femininity is
not the number of cupcakes a vagina-bearer can eat.
But how pleasant men may find her company.
The true test of femininity is
How a woman treats her man.
If you do not respect a man,
You do not possess feminine traits.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

India was already a pretty beta culture, but it looks like it's getting a double dose of male denigration as western style feminism invades.

India looks to be the ultimate male hell.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The "Full stop." at the end almost annoys me as much as the message itself. Only a snarky feminist would write that.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Some context.
There was a brutal gangrape a month ago in the capital
Delhi Gang Rape Case
Six guys who were operating an illegal bus brutally attacked and raped the victim [including using a rusty tire iron to penetrate her]
A 16 year old who was part of the group ripped out her intestines with his bare hands.

She died a week later.

As you can imagine the response was immense. There have been constant protests since then across the country. This ad is part of a campaign to address the social and cultural reasons that such incidents occur frequently across the country.

Quote: (01-31-2013 03:58 PM)Yul Brynner Wrote:  

Some context.
Delhi Gang Rape Case
Six guys who were operating an illegal bus brutally attacked and raped the victim [including using a rusty tire iron to penetrate her]
A 16 year old who was part of the group ripped out her intestines with his bare hands.

She died a week later.

As you can imagine the response was immense. There have been constant protests since then across the country. This ad is part of a campaign to address the social and cultural reasons that such incidents occur frequently across the country.

Dude, I think we all have heard about the gangrapes by now. Nobody here condones that kind of behavior.

But we simply cannot stand being told that we must respect all women, just because they are women. Like durangotang said, respect is earned.

Can you imagine how badly feminists would lose their shit if, say, The Guardian ran an article saying that women must respect all men, just for being men, after that drug-addled lesbian couple tortured a 67 yr. old man to death?

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (01-31-2013 03:58 PM)Yul Brynner Wrote:  

Some context.
Delhi Gang Rape Case

She died a week later.

There's 1 billion people in India... 1 case involving a bunch of lunatics and now all men suffer the consequences.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Quote: (01-31-2013 04:02 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Dude, I think we all have heard about the gangrapes by now. Nobody here condones that kind of behavior.

But we simply cannot stand being told that we must respect all women, just because they are women. Like durangotang said, respect is earned.

Can you imagine how badly feminists would lose their shit if, say, The Guardian ran an article saying that women must respect all men, just for being men, after that drug-addled lesbian couple tortured a 67 yr. old man to death?

I understand, I'm just offering context.
I should mention that the Respect the ad is talking about is different. Women are seen and treated as sub human in India by an alarmingly large section of the population [including women!]
In the context of this add Respect = treat them as human beings. It's not refererring to the feminist definition of Respect = Equal to Men.

This ad is in an Indian newspaper for Indians. Different country very different culture.

"Eve Teasing"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eve_teasing

Quote:Quote:

In the context of this add Respect = treat them as human beings. It's not refererring to the feminist definition of Respect = Equal to Men.

Then technically, they probably mean civility, not respect.

Probably wouldn't sound as good on a poster, though.

Not raping someone does not imply that you are respecting them. It's really just common courtesy.

There are plenty of people whom I don't respect -- men and women.

I think I've raped about 0 of them.

Civility is a better word.

Not raping someone falls under "basic morality"

The reason this campaign rankles is the same reason the feminist campaigns in the US piss a lot of people off.

Rather than point the finger at criminals, they seek to criminalize "masculinity" and see that as the root of evil. This is wrong.

It's not masculinity that's the problem. Masculinity is what built the whole effing society and keeps them safe. Masculinity is the cop on the beat; the volunteer firefighter risking his life; the dad raising his son right. It's an aberration, not masculinity itself, that causes criminality.

Why not paint the criminals as criminals and leave the rest of us out of it?

You're not going to "teach" a rapist not to rape. But you can teach other men to stop him. The way you do that is by praising masculinity when it's used correctly, not shaming masculinity per se. Because when you do the latter, you end up with a bunch of limp-dicked hipsters who couldn't stop a 4-year-old from stealing a tricycle much less a rapist.

Concerning gang rapes...

You never let a crisis go to waste.

Quote: (01-31-2013 03:23 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

I thought respect was earned.

Apparently that is just an anachronistic concept from the dark ages of the patriarchy.

[Image: women_logic_comp_12.jpg]

Everything that's already been said.

Am I the only one who noticed the word Jante is in there?

[Image: attachment.jpg9773]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Haha nice catch Tuth, the translation is "Do you know who my dad is?" which is a line a lot of guys use to get away with bad behaviour. India is a banana republic [Image: banana.gif]

You guys have articulated it WAY better, its about civility and basic morality which as a third world country is still a largely foreign concept in India.

I don't like the shaming, purely emotional tactics the paper is using either, and its also a terribly ineffective way to change the mindset.

It's also a law and order situation, I carry a hammer in my car and used it on more than one occasion when guys tried to run my car of the road because I had a bunch of bitches in my car. True story.

That reminds me I gotta get back to working on my India Data sheet!

No one else notice how in the english version they just left in a hindi phrase?

Quote: (02-01-2013 02:24 AM)MorphineBliss Wrote:  

No one else notice how in the english version they just left in a hindi phrase?

Did you notice that I noticed two posts above yours?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Yeah, that's gonna stop dem psychos! /sarcasm

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

This is something that I genuinely don't understand about Indian culture: How are the following two simultaneously true?

1) Indian men pedestalize women to the extreme and produce, arguably, the most beta men on the planet.
2) Indian women are considered the lesser of men and are openly discriminated against in most facets of society.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Notice in the same sentence with Jante, the term BETA.

sounds familiar? [Image: sleepy.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg9776]   

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

If you do not respect a man, you are only half a woman!

Yeah, that would go down well.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before