rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you even lift?

Do you even lift?

Ball-of-steel Vitaly goes up to guys and calls them weak...

"You gotta work a little bit harder."
"Push the reset button."

[Image: lol.gif]

My cringe tolerance is low... I had a pause a few times.

Do you even lift?

[Image: lol.gif]

I could feel my adrenaline pumping just watching this, hoping a one-on-one fight was about to go down.

I'm completely surprised nobody cold-cocked him. I don't know what city or neighborhood this was shot in but somebody acting like that probably wouldn't leave my neighborhood without a broke limb.

He's lucky the people he's fucking with aren't the type to throw punches first then ask questions later.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Do you even lift?

I like how the brothers all have the right kind of attitude. They're generally cool about his trolling. One guy even shook his hand. All the white guys get all heated and insecure.

Kind of reminds me of the one scene in fight club where their homework assignment was to get in a fight with someone. Of course everyone backed down.

Team Nachos

Do you even lift?

Small sample size, but interesting that the white guys either wanted to fight the guy, debate him, or ask why he was saying stuff to them. The black guys challenged him/used what he was saying to motivate them. Society always assumes that blacks are more aggressive, but in this scenario, they took the most logical stance (you don't think I lift, I will show you that I lift).

EDIT: ^^^^ JUST beat me to it.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Do you even lift?

haha

at once both completely out of order and also quite an example of a pretty strong frame. I think he should use it for some more win-win stuff rather than just upsetting people. Bad karma IMO.

I wonder what happened with the big guy who really went after him and they cut away..

also yeah, interesting how black guys take it differently. I think they just have more of a shit-talking/boasting culture where things like that are more par for the course maybe. Kinda like a "basketball court challenge" type of thing or something? lol

Do you even lift?

Quote: (01-31-2013 11:30 AM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

Small sample size, but interesting that the white guys either wanted to fight the guy, debate him, or ask why he was saying stuff to them. The black guys challenged him/used what he was saying to motivate them. Society always assumes that blacks are more aggressive, but in this scenario, they took the most logical stance (you don't think I lift, I will show you that I lift).

EDIT: ^^^^ JUST beat me to it.

I was thinking the SAME exact thing as I watched.

Now what would happen if someone tried this in Russia?

Do you even lift?

Quote: (01-31-2013 11:46 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I was thinking the SAME exact thing as I watched.

Now what would happen if someone tried this in Russia?

If you catch the wrong guy, yes! But usually, they would just not care.

Do you even lift?

The funny thing is he approached some guys that were far more jacked than he is, yet they still took offense. Once you get over the initial shock of someone approaching you that way, the next reaction should be laughter, and proceeding on to whatever it is you were doing.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Do you even lift?

That dude is a nutter! In a good way. Takes serious balls.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Do you even lift?

I want to see the girl version. I bet its a lot more crying and then A LOT more "well look at you, FATASS!" type of stuff.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Do you even lift?

[Image: attachment.jpg9760]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Do you even lift?

does vitaly even funny?

Do you even lift?

White guy muscleheads are so angry. They act like ghetto black chicks on a bus.

Do you even lift?

I like the black guy's attitudes in this, like Parlay and JohnKreese pointed out.

I try to copy that.

Do you even lift?

This guy needs a wheelbarrow to carry his nuts.
He is from Miami.
First internet hit was the Miami Zombie Prank...

Do you even lift?

Quote: (01-31-2013 12:48 PM)sucio44 Wrote:  

White guy muscleheads are so angry. They act like ghetto black chicks on a bus.

I think you just unwittingly solved one of society's ills! [Image: idea.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Do you even lift?

The whole point is that he was asking muscle guys because they care the most.

It's funny that they get so insecure about it.

Just goes to show that building muscles isn't necessarily going to build your confidence.

Do you even lift?

I think it's because white guys are a lot less confrontational with each other, so when they actually do get confronted they don't know how to act, so they escalate pretty quick.

That one at the end there looked like he was going to get his ass handed to him, though.

The first one was lame as hell, I think the guy was quoting a movie when he was trying to intimidate Vitaly.

To be honest, I think if someone walked up to me and asked if I even lifted, then made fun of me, I'd probably get violent if he looked smaller.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Do you even lift?

That guy is crazy but it did get me thinking on what a good response would be to a question like that.

Do you even lift?

Yeah, I'm starting to think how I should respond if someone actually challenges my masculinity in public.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Do you even lift?

Quote: (01-31-2013 01:29 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  

I think it's because white guys are a lot less confrontational with each other, so when they actually do get confronted they don't know how to act, so they escalate pretty quick.

That one at the end there looked like he was going to get his ass handed to him, though.

The first one was lame as hell, I think the guy was quoting a movie when he was trying to intimidate Vitaly.

To be honest, I think if someone walked up to me and asked if I even lifted, then made fun of me, I'd probably get violent if he looked smaller.

Ha, why? This doesn't resonate with me at all.

Do you even lift?

Quote: (01-31-2013 01:37 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  

Yeah, I'm starting to think how I should respond if someone actually challenges my masculinity in public.

Sharp tongue and a quick right.

Let dudes know that you will not tolerate such disrespect. If they persist, knock 'em the fuck out. End of story.

In my book, guys like this never get a chance to say "I'm just fucking with you," because fucking with me means disrespecting me, and that is not acceptable under any circumstance.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Do you even lift?

I would just laugh my ass off if I got approached like this.

I would just tell him that i just doubled my benchpress 1RM in two weeks. From 10 pounds to 20, then ask him if he can even lift anywhere close to that.

When being trolled, laugh, and respond with more ridiculous trolling. Don't understand why so many of these guys were feeling personally insulted by it.

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Do you even lift?

Quality.

With the black versus white reaction debate: it's a tiny sample size in the video,only two black guys and also we don't know how other black guys who did not make the final edit reacted. However to support the theory,the black guys in my gym are a lot more chilled about the banter in the gym then the white guys ( 70/30 white/black ration in my gym ). The black lads don't seem to have the same insecurities as many of the white lifters and none of the black lads in my gym strut about like some of the white guys. When I joined my gym it was the first time I'd ever mixed with black people. It was eye opening to notice how much jollier the black lads are and how much more they seem to enjoy themselves in the gym then the white lifters. I now pretty much hang out exclusively with the black lads when I'm lifting.

Do you even lift?

I watched the video and I'm not sure why some of you are accusing the white guys of being insecure and criticizing them for being angry. Some random dude confronts them, insults them and then stares and waits for a response. I give credit to the white guys for not taking shit from this fuckstick Vitaly. Not to mention in most of the scenes these guys called out Vitaly to his face in a 1-v-1 situation when no one else was around, so it's not like they were trying to show off for friends.

I have a feeling if Vitaly was a female feminist, everyone here would be cheering on the white guys for sticking up for themselves and confronting this fuckwad.