rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hookers making 200k a year in Perth, Australia

http://www.npr.org/2013/01/06/168084350/...ex-workers

Article mentions one whorehouse charging $400 per hour, of which the girl gets half.

$200,000 = 1,000 x $200.00

A thousand dicks per year!

Reminds me of this...

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Have you guys ever used professional whores before? I'm curious to know your experiences with them.

Seriously man, for an average of 200 per hour, she better be fucking awesome, mind blowing. She better let me do everything and anything I want to do. But that wouldn't happen. Whore are dirty and you have to wear condoms. Plus I really doubt they put any effort into it. They must be pretty disconnected and not very giving.

Quote: (01-27-2013 02:01 PM)Pappy Wrote:  

Have you guys ever used professional whores before? I'm curious to know your experiences with them.

We're seducers and lovers of feminine women, not whoremongers. Talk, tips and advice about paying for sex is frowned upon at RVF.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (01-27-2013 01:15 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Article mentions one whorehouse charging $400 per hour, of which the girl gets half.

$200,000 = 1,000 x $200.00

A thousand dicks per year!

Reminds me of this...

I love it when people use mathematics responsibly to illustrate reality. It's beautiful.

1000 dicks... That's a gang of dicks.

I wonder how many dicks the standard bar-fly, lounge lizard, chick in the states gets... Probably 3 - 5/wk.. At least 2 every weekend. That's 104 dicks. If we go with the 5-dick model, we have 260 dicks/year. That's just by being an easy slut in a local bar, receiving no pay, apart from the occasional free cocktail. Probably consists of drunken sex with no use of protection, where both parties are ashamed afterwards and could argue over who was the most disappointed. Unwanted pregnancies... Spread of venereal diseases...

I'm too lazy to compile the statistics, but I bet if someone did, it would be, mathematically/statistically, safer to bang a prostitute in a brothel than your typical drunken, late-night hook-up down at the club.

What do you guys think?

Quote: (01-27-2013 02:41 PM)Dulceácido Wrote:  

I wonder how many dicks the standard bar-fly, lounge lizard, chick in the states gets... Probably 3 - 5/wk.. At least 2 every weekend. That's 104 dicks. If we go with the 5-dick model, we have 260 dicks/year. That's just by being an easy slut in a local bar, receiving no pay, apart from the occasional free cocktail. Probably consists of drunken sex with no use of protection, where both parties are ashamed afterwards and could argue over who was the most disappointed. Unwanted pregnancies... Spread of venereal diseases...

I'm too lazy to compile the statistics, but I bet if someone did, it would be, mathematically/statistically, safer to bang a prostitute in a brothel than your typical drunken, late-night hook-up down at the club.

What do you guys think?

I think you're wildly overestimating the case. Even the sluttiest women rarely average more than 13 partners per year (cca 1 per month). Even with the standard +40% modifier for women lying about their numbers, that's still not even close to such an assumption. That would be some 100 standard deviations above the mean partner count per year, which is almost impossible.

That said, even a steady stream of 1 dick a year is more than enough to permanently fuck a woman up (as far as LTRs / marriage are concerned). Assuming a girl starts at 16 and fucks 1 guy a year, her count is already 9 by age 25. Assuming at least half of those were alphas (which is quite likely), that already represents serious (and probably) permanent impairment as far as unrealistic criteria, diminished pair bonding and other sexual characteristics go.

In other words, it's not the problem that the average (or even slutty) woman gets more dick than we think, the problem is that our threshold for what is considered a slut is way too high.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before