rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Non-PC boss rips into drug addict employee

Title of the video pretty much says it all: Drug addict tries to work for me high on pills first day.

So the boss of an auto shop sets up a camera in his office and tapes the whole scene of him firing this pathetic loser in a rather unceremonious way. During the video he fires off a few pretty zingers, including this one:

"Dude,its as obvious as a fucking dogs balls that you got a fucking drug problem, don't bullshit me, half my family does and I'm done with the bullshit of assholes thikning I'm as stupid as they are, coming into my place of employment fucked up on drugs, I'll have no part of it, just please get the fuck out of my shop before you piss me off!

This guy is a real no nonsense straight shooter and I liked the way he handled the situation, you can tell that although he's giving this druggie a lashing, he actually cares and tries to give him some life advice. He also makes a good point that its not his problem that this guy is fucked up on drugs, he has a business to run and a family to feed, he sets the druggie straight:

Druggie: what are people like me supposed to do?

Boss: Not my probem bro, Im on my own since I'm 17, I grew up on government cheese and peanut butter, so look what the fuck I have, I stopped doing drugs and I got off my ass and made a life for myself!

In todays world of political correctness and sensitivity training in the work place, its good to see that places like this still exist where men deal with such situations like men, they don't go to some HR lady or offer counselling to the poor drug addicts, they deal with it and move on, the way it should be.

I'm glad I work in a male dominated industry and most of my bosses and co-workers are guys like him. I think this guy may also be related to Emech.

Quote:Quote:

I think this guy may also be related to is Emech.

Fixed it for you.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Bad ass

I've had this conversation with a number of family members over the years. It sucks but having people who are fucked to the sky all the time isn't shit you can put up with for too long. It's expensive and aggravating. Your stuff gets broken or stolen, you want to give them a second, third, or fourth chance but eventually you just have to realize that until they get it through their heads that they're fuckups it won't matter how forgiving you are.

For me it's gotten to the point I don't even hang with people when they're drinking to get drunk. I cannot handle that shit. Social drinks I can deal with, when people start to get fucked up I'm leaving.

Hopefully this boss gets someone decent to work for him, and that fucking idiot gets his shit together. Sometimes you gotta hit rock bottom before you can bounce back up.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

The video was great. It reminded me of my favourite writer - David Mamet. He is the only writer I have seen who can write dialogue like this.

Lol the nerve on this scumbag ... "I thought you were a different kind of person".
complete lose with victim mindset and tries to shame other ppl into giving him what he wants. The bossdude handled it very well I think. He even gave him some good advice (which will be wasted on this guy obviously).

I kinda miss the military at times for this reason. I am currently contracted in a plant that isn't union but runs off a union contract. Listening to those people bitch about the dumbest shit drives me crazy. Can't say much, it will create a "hostile work environment"

That was boss. I'd much rather have a manager like that who I'd actually want to work for than these pencil pushing soft fart middle management cunts I work for now.

This will never happen at a large company or corporation where there are too many rules, policies, regulations, and an HR department to deal with.

Quote: (01-26-2013 09:02 AM)cardguy Wrote:  

The video was great. It reminded me of my favourite writer - David Mamet. He is the only writer I have seen who can write dialogue like this.

Haha, nice catch. Yeah, it is reminiscent of Glengarry Glen Ross - which is all I've seen of Mamet's. Like you said, he does have a great ear for how real red-blooded men actually talk. Can't say that of many screenwriters and playwrights. Any other Mamet recommendations?

"Sure enough my wife is always right, and now I gotta fuckin' own up to her being right, and I hate that more than anything."

[Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Seems legit. That would have went way worse at my place and I'm a way bigger dick than that dude.

An idependant auto shop is not the place to fuck around we all like to fight for the most part and aren't really monitored by anyone. His only chance would have been a customer calling the cops for him at my place he would have been knocked out before 9am

El Mechanico's Auto Emporium

Oil Change ($39.99)
Exhaust ($59.99 + parts)
Beating, maiming, general mayhem (FREE!)

A little overaggressive at first but he's right -- there are tons of people who are clean and want that job.

The employee definitely looks fucked up. Maybe getting fired will be a kick in the ass that helps him fix up his life.

The boss's attitude is one of my favorite things about American men. When they work hard, they really work hard and take no shit. I wanna buy this guy a beer.

@basilransom

Yeah - I am a huge Mamet fan. In fact Glengarry Glen Ross is my all-time favourite film. I must have seen it about 30 times now.

Mamet is a great writer - but sometimes the films he directs are let down by his choice of actors. For instance he always seem to cast his wife as the leading lady in each of his films. Which can be a bit annoying sometimes - although sometimes it works okay (like in The Wilmslow Boy).

All of his work is interesting. I really love Oleanna. And any member of this forum should find it of interest since it is a very unusual and creative take on the issue of sexual harrasment. The structure of the film is pretty much based around a single ambiguous conversation.

Another favourite is The Wilmslow Boy. Which Mamet directed but didn't write. At first it seems an unusual play for Mamet to adapt for the screen. Until you realise how sharp the writing is. It includes one of the most amazing scenes I have ever seen (the one where the lawyer interrogates the child). Alot of people consider it the finest scene of twentieth century theatre. So - as a fan of great writing I can see why Mamet decided to adapt it.

The other great Mamet film is 'The Spanish Prisoner'. Really good fun. 'Heist' is very good as well. A really great example of 'Mamet speak' - but sometimes it gets a bit close to a self parody.

Now I felt 'House Of Games' and 'American Buffalo' didn't adapt the interesting Mamet scripts for the screen as well as they could have. But the dialogue in 'American Buffalo' is probably the most Mametian of any of the films he has done. So - there is always something interesting to find in most of his films.

Lastly - I love Mamet for the excellent books of essays he has released over the years. And I am really impressed with the work he has done with the magician Ricky Jay as well (he often directs his shows). So - he is really a hero to me on many levels.

I still haven't seen a few of his films. Since I am pretty lazy I guess. Too many books to read these days...

Great video. I liked the part where he says "You're climbing the ladder like an old man, I can't have that shit,". The boss could lose his business if that jackass gets hurt on the job and sues him. A lot of jobs half the tricky part of hiring is finding someone that's not going to scam the company on an injury.

I worked in an office with a ton of drug addicts. Cops would sweep through the parking lot two or three times a week running license plates and busting people getting high in their cars. One day the state troopers stormed in and arrested a company manager who was dealing pills. Half the company was nodding off at their desks because of this guy.

The worst I saw was this hot chick that sat next to me, an 8, tall, big tits, nice ass, and she would wear the tightest tops and mini skirts to show off some amazing long legs. The rumor was she was into heroin and she started getting these weird open sores all over her face and turned white as a ghost. Her last day there she passed out leaned back in her chair with her legs wide apart and everybody in the office came by to have a look up her dress before they hauled her off to HR and gave her the boot.

@cardguy - a great Mamet films is Spartan, it's right up there with Glengarry Glen Ross, totally realistic political/military movie.

What a true boss. One thing that I love about the NYC area is that people are straight up and tell you exactly what they think of you right to your face. This reminds me of Chris Christie, a politician well known for shutting down whiny democrats.