rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Isolation

Red Pill Isolation

Just seen Bill's post at http://apocalypsecometh.com/

It's a thought provoking post for one, how many of you felt this isolation when you first took the pill? I've got a post coming up on ROK which will show how the red pill led to what Bill describes happening to me.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Red Pill Isolation

I can relate on a very deep level. I took it a little bit over a year ago, even though I've felt like things were off pretty much my entire life. I do feel incredibly isolated: isolated from friends, family, co workers, etc. unlike cypher, however, I could never and would never go back. I'm actually becoming comfortable in my isolation. I've spent more time traveling, and for the first time, I'm thinking about leaving my little bubble and moving far away. I wouldn't have that freedom were it not for the red pill. I know that anywhere I go, I have the social skills now to make friends and find pussy. I have been fortunate enough to find some guys who are into pickup, and they are on the right track to take the red pill. so yes, you feel isolated, but it comes with tremendous freedom.

Red Pill Isolation

I truly feel alone and isolated when being around blue pill people. Luckily, my brother and his wife (at least she claims so) have similar views to mine (they have a traditional marriage). Watching movies, reading novels or even observing people has become painful at times when patterns become clear and I am constantly disgusted by contradictions and pandering to the female imperative.
On a brighter note, there is usually an instant connection and understanding when meeting forum members in real life. Even after a few minutes we often share more views and experiences than I do with my old school friends...

Red Pill Isolation

Quote:Asaxon Wrote:

On a brighter note, there is usually an instant connection and understanding when meeting forum members in real life.

This. I have a hard time taking most people seriously these days but when I meet someone with their head on straight, the connection is instant.

Red Pill Isolation

its not so bad for me. since i live in mexio and gender roles are still very much in tact with little to no political correctness. i took a vacaction to the US a few months ago, i had to use self censorship for most of the trip.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Red Pill Isolation

Have been feeling this isolation for a long time since I've always been more into doing things my way than following the herds ever since as a teen. As I got older and financially more able, the "abyss" of isolation has gotten even deeper as I have even an harder time to connect and relate with guys I've known here for a long time, save a few that are like minded. Relatives and family consider me the biggest jerk, macho, sexist they've ever met and I rejoice in that knowing that I'm on the right track. [Image: banana.gif]

Red Pill Isolation

Especially living in a pretty liberal area of the US, you can feel pretty isolated at times. The way think of it is that you just see everything through a different lens that other people around you don't really understand. It's easy to get lonely, but the great thing is that there are more guys that you would think that are ready to swallow the red pill. I recently got two of my friends at college to check out some manosphere articles and the response I got was pretty positive.

Lots of guys know in the back of their mind that things just aren't right with the world when it comes to feminism, male/female relations, etc. All they need is a little push and they will see the light. When you got more guys around you who have swallowed the pill, it defiantly makes it easier to share your thoughts and not feel isolated.

Red Pill Isolation

Quote: (01-31-2013 01:46 AM)Eastside Wrote:  

Especially living in a pretty liberal area of the US, you can feel pretty isolated at times. The way think of it is that you just see everything through a different lens that other people around you don't really understand. It's easy to get lonely, but the great thing is that there are more guys that you would think that are ready to swallow the red pill. I recently got two of my friends at college to check out some manosphere articles and the response I got was pretty positive.

Lots of guys know in the back of their mind that things just aren't right with the world when it comes to feminism, male/female relations, etc. All they need is a little push and they will see the light. When you got more guys around you who have swallowed the pill, it defiantly makes it easier to share your thoughts and not feel isolated.
Yes, this much is true, you can easily find guys, being in London helped me.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Red Pill Isolation

I actually feel like there's lots of guys in the West who I can sense are not happy with the state of things. They may not come right out and say it, and they still have a lot of programming running blue pill software, but I can see the glimmer of truth registering in their eyes. It's funny, so many times I'll say something to a guy or a group of guys and the first thing they'll do is look around real nervously and give me a look like "I don't think we're allowed to talk like that".

That said, I don't feel like I identify with a lot of guys around here either. I'm into a lot of the red pill perspective, but I also am focusing on building up some things in my life so going out all the time and racking up notches just isn't a priority or even that appealing right now. I run some game until I secure a quality girl for 3-6 months so I have someone to take care of my needs and that's about it until I accomplish some goals that are important to me.

Red Pill Isolation

I just moved back after many years away to a small (circa 60,000 people) rural community that is geographically very isolated. My family circle consists of women and manginas. The two good friends I have here are pussy-whipped. I get great solace and encouragement from reading this forum and other game/manosphere resources. But I'd really like to be able to get together with red-pill guys, have a beer, talk about game etc. I guess there are a few where I live, but I have no idea how to find them. I don't want to advertise my exact location to all and sundry. Is there a register of UK lairs? Maybe we should set up a red-pill contacts site?

How about an advert in the local paper, cryptically worded so that only red-pill guys would understand? (This is a small and gossipy place and I don't want to break cover.) Any suggestions for wording?

Red Pill Isolation

Quote: (01-31-2013 06:37 AM)Acute Angle Wrote:  

I just moved back after many years away to a small (circa 60,000 people) rural community that is geographically very isolated. My family circle consists of women and manginas. The two good friends I have here are pussy-whipped. I get great solace and encouragement from reading this forum and other game/manosphere resources. But I'd really like to be able to get together with red-pill guys, have a beer, talk about game etc. I guess there are a few where I live, but I have no idea how to find them. I don't want to advertise my exact location to all and sundry. Is there a register of UK lairs? Maybe we should set up a red-pill contacts site?

How about an advert in the local paper, cryptically worded so that only red-pill guys would understand? (This is a small and gossipy place and I don't want to break cover.) Any suggestions for wording?
It seems highly unlikely there would be anyone in your area the way you've described it. Not sure if there any private areas on this forum.

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Red Pill Isolation

That was a great article, it put into words something I've been feeling for a while now. Most of my friends are married with kids. Their women run the show and they're barely allowed out and when they do get out they just pound booze and act like teenagers. Basically they've gone from being men to having mom's again. And because they're married they don't work out, they dress like bums and see no need for improvement because they've "got it all" now. Divorces are starting to hit and I can see the wake up call starting to dawn on some of them.

The few single friends I have are blue pill. I've tried bringing this stuff up with them before thinking it would be great to bring someone who could use this knowledge into the fold but they are too brainwashed and they start spouting stupid shit about love and being gentleman and all that crap and turn it around into me being some kind of screwed up asshole. Just trying to pull one guy out of the Matrix seems impossible in my neck of the woods. Each time I've tried has been an eye opening experience that teaches me to shut the fuck up and keep it to myself.

I can't go out with any of them because it's one cockblock after another which El Mechanico mentioned in another thread is what sets Game guys apart from the rest: we don't cockblock. We see a guy going to work on a girl and we either let them do their thing or help out if we can. I can't count anymore how many times I start chatting up a girl and one of my married or single friends jumps right in and says stupid shit or puts me down as a joke or just chases the girl away. It's fucking retarded.

I've noticed the isolation I have since taking the red pill. I go out alone, not as much as I could or should but it's preferable to going with a bunch of cockblockers. In a bar all I can see are manginas and maybe one guy with natural game. There's no one to strategize with or work with or analyze with or just kick back and know you're hanging out with someone who understands this stuff and is on the same wavelength. I'm drifting away from and jettisoning friends because we have little to nothing in common anymore.

He hit the nail on the head, taking the red pill complicates your life in a lot of ways but it's better than being brainwashed. My hat is off to Roosh who puts himself 100% out there and now has a target on his back in order to enlighten men.

This is why the forum is such a great place. We can come here and even if we argue and disagree about stuff we're all on the same wavelength. The forum brings us together and eases the isolation while you're here. We can talk freely about stuff that gets you shunned in real life social circles. And you know that if you were out and about with any guy from the forum he would try and wing you or leave you the fuck alone when you start chatting up a female.

Red Pill Isolation

Quote: (01-31-2013 09:14 AM)painter Wrote:  

That was a great article, it put into words something I've been feeling for a while now. Most of my friends are married with kids. Their women run the show and they're barely allowed out and when they do get out they just pound booze and act like teenagers. Basically they've gone from being men to having mom's again. And because they're married they don't work out, they dress like bums and see no need for improvement because they've "got it all" now. Divorces are starting to hit and I can see the wake up call starting to dawn on some of them.

The few single friends I have are blue pill. I've tried bringing this stuff up with them before thinking it would be great to bring someone who could use this knowledge into the fold but they are too brainwashed and they start spouting stupid shit about love and being gentleman and all that crap and turn it around into me being some kind of screwed up asshole. Just trying to pull one guy out of the Matrix seems impossible in my neck of the woods. Each time I've tried has been an eye opening experience that teaches me to shut the fuck up and keep it to myself.

I can't go out with any of them because it's one cockblock after another which El Mechanico mentioned in another thread is what sets Game guys apart from the rest: we don't cockblock. We see a guy going to work on a girl and we either let them do their thing or help out if we can. I can't count anymore how many times I start chatting up a girl and one of my married or single friends jumps right in and says stupid shit or puts me down as a joke or just chases the girl away. It's fucking retarded.

I've noticed the isolation I have since taking the red pill. I go out alone, not as much as I could or should but it's preferable to going with a bunch of cockblockers. In a bar all I can see are manginas and maybe one guy with natural game. There's no one to strategize with or work with or analyze with or just kick back and know you're hanging out with someone who understands this stuff and is on the same wavelength. I'm drifting away from and jettisoning friends because we have little to nothing in common anymore.

He hit the nail on the head, taking the red pill complicates your life in a lot of ways but it's better than being brainwashed. My hat is off to Roosh who puts himself 100% out there and now has a target on his back in order to enlighten men.

This is why the forum is such a great place. We can come here and even if we argue and disagree about stuff we're all on the same wavelength. The forum brings us together and eases the isolation while you're here. We can talk freely about stuff that gets you shunned in real life social circles. And you know that if you were out and about with any guy from the forum he would try and wing you or leave you the fuck alone when you start chatting up a female.

Great post lad, most men aren't strong enough to take the red pill unfortunately, I've attempted many times with members of family who were failing with women and others who were failing at life. MattC was my first real success and so far only success at getting someone to understand why the red pill will make their life better (for the most part). Many men are made for servitude, questioning why is driven out of you at school but subconsciously many do it. I'm happy I have two buddies who I hold in high regard because they are both free of brainwashing. We're working on a little project ourselves and hope to document it all very soon.

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Red Pill Isolation

http://apocalypsecometh.com/red-pill-isolation/

This is the link the OP is talking about.

Red Pill Isolation

Yep, I know how it feels to be unplugged from the matrix. I struggled for a long while with the isolation. However now, I'm free, getting money, getting honeys and living life on my terms. The crawl down the rabbit hole can be long and painful, but when you come out of the other side it's pure bliss.

Red Pill Isolation

Nice quote from Painter earlier on:

Quote:Quote:

They've gone from being men to having mom's again.

That's the blue pill right there.

Red Pill Isolation

Red Pill wisdom has made me stop listening to what women actually say and start hearing what their words signify. And they mostly signify a need for drama in their lives, a need for attention, and a need for reassurance.

Life would have been a lot easier had I known all this back when I was in school and had to deal with female teachers. Laugh if you will, but the men in Freud's era were right about women being hysterics. Looking back over my life now, it's easy to see that most situations with women fell into one of two categories:

1). They created insane drama by making a small situation or error a HUGE DEAL (teachers, female friends, relatives).

2). They could not get the required drama out of me, so they looked elsewhere for someone who would provide it (girlfriends and other exes). And I thought it was my hair.

Red Pill Isolation

Yeah, I think this feeling of isolation is part of the reason why I'm feeling like I am atm, as mentioned in the Quarter Life Crisis thread.

Quote: (02-24-2013 12:02 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Red Pill wisdom has made me stop listening to what women actually say and start hearing what their words signify. And they mostly signify a need for drama in their lives, a need for attention, and a need for reassurance.

Life would have been a lot easier had I known all this back when I was in school and had to deal with female teachers. Laugh if you will, but the men in Freud's era were right about women being hysterics. Looking back over my life now, it's easy to see that most situations with women fell into one of two categories:

1). They created insane drama by making a small situation or error a HUGE DEAL (teachers, female friends, relatives).

2). They could not get the required drama out of me, so they looked elsewhere for someone who would provide it (girlfriends and other exes). And I thought it was my hair.

So true. I'm looking forward to your post bojangles. I noticed the blog you've set up with Matt too...any news of when it's going to be up running in full swing?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Red Pill Isolation

I 100% relate to that post. I have to pull a Jekyll and Hyde act every day. I work full time in a corporate environment and play the political game to keep the money flowing in. When people ask me about my weekend I just make shit up that sounds 'normal.' In reality I'm hustling cash on the side, working on myself, gaming, and planning my exit timeline. I've lost touch with many of my friends, and finding like minded people becomes even harder with age. Once a friend settles down with a girlfriend it's over, they sink their claws into him and all of a sudden I'm a threat to everything they stand for.

Red Pill Isolation

Yeah, it's pretty shit. I hate being dishonest with my views, but sometimes I think it's better to just say nothing.. I've lost quite a few "friends" with my honesty.

Red Pill Isolation

I have to stop myself from discussing these things with blue pills. It's hard though. I keep forgetting that it will never go anywhere. Hopefully this inclination will pass.

Red Pill Isolation

Quote: (02-24-2013 12:53 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

I have to stop myself from discussing these things with blue pills. It's hard though. I keep forgetting that it will never go anywhere. Hopefully this inclination will pass.

this is work everyday for me. It's difficult.

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Red Pill Isolation

I'll continue my search for red pill companions. I think that can help me push further.

Red Pill Isolation

Do you know why it's lonely? because you're trying to win. Most people are losers. And losers hate people trying to win. One the guys I train MMA with had an amateur fight a few weeks ago and got beat pretty bad. He's one of these guys who's always followed the herd and as of the last year or so is trying to break free and improve himself. Anyways, at the event, he had a good group of his 'friends' there and when he lost I heard more than a few of them making snide jokes about him 'trying to be tough'. We went drinking afterwards and some of them were giving him shit there as well. Guys and girls. I could tell it got under his skin a bit and the next day I told him the following: The reason the guys are making fun of you is because you make them feel like less of men. Sure he lost, but he had the balls to try and get in the cage. Where were they? Oh yeah, WATCHING. These fags have never taken a serious chance in their lives. In life, you have to try to be a winner. By default, we're all losers. So here he is trying to be a winner. These guys have just embraced being losers. Scared losers. I also told him that the reason the girls make fun of him is because they're boyfriends are losers and deep down they know it. He's been hanging out with us more and more and less with his old 'friends'.

So to tie this back to the theme of Red Pill Isolation, it's simply because you have the winning attitude, and most people are losers. Don't stress. I've come to find gyms and the forum are great places to be around the right types of people, not the toxic losers that comprise the majority of our society. Keep your heads up boys. Keep pushing through.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Red Pill Isolation

Quote: (02-24-2013 02:28 PM)freshcream Wrote:  

I'll continue my search for red pill companions. I think that can help me push further.

good test for this. If you approach a girl and get shot down and they give you alot of shit for it while they didn't approach any, cut 'em loose. If they give you some positive feedback for trying, you're in good company.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.