rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you can't dump a girl, you aren't a player

If you're still concerned with not hurting a girl, or believe in leaving a chick better than you found her - the game is not for you.

The game is not some elegant ruse for you to accelerate chicks into sex and magically escape without her wanting more from you. And by more, I mean your commitment, investment of time, and emotional involvement. (your money is a no brainer)

You may think with the right set up, the right expectation management, strategically deploying beta technology you can make a smooth getaway when you get bored - you're wrong.

You can not escape the inevitable.

WIA

I don't even dump girls. I just stop texting them.

The highest level of the Game is to have them dump you on the reverse psychology tip.

I wrote about this a little in the past:

How to Un-Pick up Girls

In real time, most guys are not even conscious of shit like this. Guys dont sit around the barbershop talking about how bad they feel about messing over some girl or how they wish they didnt have to hurt her. You pretty much just stop contacting them usually when you start messing with a new girl or the opposite happens.

And even if not wanting to hurt girls was your mindset but your still able to fuck plenty of them, how can one man say that "the game" is not for another man?

You dont have to make a concerted effort to be cold to a bitch. You just be cold to a bitch.

Quote: (01-22-2013 03:12 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

The highest level of the Game is to have them dump you on the reverse psychology tip.

How to Un-Pick up Girls

I think I used to do this kind of thing subconsciously by instigating a breakup by getting all beta.

Some girls make it easier than others. Day game nicer girls who require a date or two generally have much higher expectations, I have found, compared to that dtf girl from the bar. The latter can be deftly managed with a text message or three, the former are apt to call you crying, tell you they're in love, and push for a relationship. Practice really does make perfect: if we want a girl to have sex with us with no commitment, and let us quietly end things without drama, the girls who do this best are the most confident ones, who don't feel any need to be clingy. And why don't they? Because they have lots of practice, as they are sluts, who have hooked up with lots of guys and know how to commit their vaginas without committing their hearts.

The key is to screen girls so that the girl you get is appropriate for the goal you seek.

Quote: (01-22-2013 02:58 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

If you're still concerned with not hurting a girl, or believe in leaving a chick better than you found her - the game is not for you.

The game is not some elegant ruse for you to accelerate chicks into sex and magically escape without her wanting more from you. And by more, I mean your commitment, investment of time, and emotional involvement. (your money is a no brainer)

You may think with the right set up, the right expectation management, strategically deploying beta technology you can make a smooth getaway when you get bored - you're wrong.

You can not escape the inevitable.

And we are just to accept this clichéd, disjointed sermon as truth because...?

It actually depends on what you have done to the chick, if you have collected her soul and done a deep conversion than the dumping process can be of an epic proportion

If you've seen her twice and pumped her twice, it's easy to just not hold any communication

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

How to Un-Pick up Girls
Brilliant stuff. I'm a firm believer of the 'once per week' tactics. Fuck them well once a week and they'll stick around for awhile.

I know guys that when they got tired of a chick and wanted to bounce, they'd start a bullshit argument over something silly as a ruse for breaking up with them, just for the amusement.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (01-22-2013 04:39 PM)bojangles Wrote:  

It actually depends on what you have done to the chick, if you have collected her soul and done a deep conversion than the dumping process can be of an epic proportion

If you've seen her twice and pumped her twice, it's easy to just not hold any communication

Well articulated. Chicks seem to be easier to shake off when all you have given them is a few mind blowing orgasms. It's when she feels 'connected' and develops emotional dependence on you that shit starts to hit the fan. That shit explodes everywhere.

How to Un-Pick up Girls

Not to crash your steez G, but the highest level of game to me is not actually dumping them at all.

Slowly letting it fizzle out, but still leaving her with a good vibe, so it guarantees you can still hit it again at your leisure.

I'm talking that Vinny Chase game. So when you roll into City A,B,C, you still have something warm in the oven.

Or you can be like Johnny Drama. "No class".

Quote: (01-22-2013 03:37 PM)soup Wrote:  

How to Un-Pick up Girls

I think I used to do this kind of thing subconsciously by instigating a breakup by getting all beta.

Krauser wrote something decent on this a while ago.

It'll take longer and won't hurt a girl as much but if you play super beta on her basically she'll just friendzone you or do that "I'm going through a lot of stuff right now" thing girls like to do.

As bojangles said though, it depends what level you're at with a chick. My latest one I fucked twice and could see her falling for me and getting super jealous about other girls that I wasn't even fucking. I told her repeatedly that she should find another guy and then I kept going on to her about sending me a picture of her ass. Over and over again. Eventually she sent me a picture of her putting her middle finger up and that was it. Hahaha. Could still fuck her again if I wanted to.

Point is, I wouldn't do that with a girl I'd really hit it off with. The asshole game works both ways in picking up girls and dropping them.

WIA speaks the truth and was timely.
had break up speech # 321 tonight with a broad. I'm not good at this shit.
You cannot game girls, rack numbers and expect to not break girls hearts.

How to Un-Pick up Girls

Word. I never dumped one girl in my life. See how much you can get away with until they give up.

Quote: (01-22-2013 03:00 PM)soup Wrote:  

Or one better.

Never texting them in the first place cause all the signs are pointing to your time being wasted.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

If it's a live in I usually handle it by leaving the country, or moving to another city.

I agree. Every man needs to tell a girl to her face when it's over. No pussy-footing, being manipulative or passive-aggressive shit. Especially in this current smartphone/social media age, let's not stoop to their level.

If you're not growing, you're dying.

I usually happen to mention my disdain for kids and marriage when watching news or a wedding scene in a movie. A lot of girls around 25-30 freak out and get distant after that... I have at least 6 breakups who told me to " get in touch if you ever change your mind" about having a family.

If she is a good girl, if she treaded me good, I am not going to just dump her in a cruel way and contribute in the creation of a bitter feminist.

However, I am not concerned with hurting a bitch.

You have to be specific. There is a difference between Alpha and "Lol I'm dark triad guyz!!1"

Quote: (01-22-2013 03:00 PM)soup Wrote:  

this

Quote: (01-22-2013 09:33 PM)rationalize_this Wrote:  

How to Un-Pick up Girls

Not to crash your steez G, but the highest level of game to me is not actually dumping them at all.

Slowly letting it fizzle out, but still leaving her with a good vibe, so it guarantees you can still hit it again at your leisure.

I'm talking that Vinny Chase game. So when you roll into City A,B,C, you still have something warm in the oven.

Or you can be like Johnny Drama. "No class".

That is exactly what I wrote about.

For the record, Entourage bit The G Manifesto on numerous occasions.

I just came back from Peru where I spend every night (with good sex) on my last week with a really cute peruvian girl. Like a really cool cute girl. I bought her a present and wrote her a letter. Saying goodbye on the airport was fucked up. She is sending me long messages about missing me and stuff. I'd like to stay in touch, but not overdo it. How do you guys handle this?

She is even inspirational because she has nice small businesses. A real little hustler [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (01-23-2013 07:55 PM)mastauser Wrote:  

I just came back from Peru where I spend every night (with good sex) on my last week with a really cute peruvian girl. Like a really cool cute girl. I bought her a present and wrote her a letter. Saying goodbye on the airport was fucked up. She is sending me long messages about missing me and stuff. I'd like to stay in touch, but not overdo it. How do you guys handle this?

She is even inspirational because she has nice small businesses. A real little hustler [Image: smile.gif]

This is the kind of set-up I live for. Don't go too heavy on the "I miss you" type stuff, but definitely keep in touch. Ask her how her life is going. Keep showing interest in her. It's always nice to have a chick that feels THAT way about you in cities around the world. There's nothing quite like having a chick waiting for you at the airport when you roll into town!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I am struggling with this a bit. I smashed my first chick in awhile, on the first day of meeting her. 2 days have passed and she has been whatsapping and texting the shit out of me. I am not trying to have anything long-term or even short-term, just want some lays here or there to get me by as I work a shitload. Last time I had a clinger, luckily I left the country a week later. I don't have that luxury this time and am wondering whats the best way to break it off - be direct, gradually stop responding, or just stop responding at all?