rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where I think most new guys to the game go wrong

There's the mentality of get women then get money. Versus, get money then get women.

On OKCupid I'm getting responses from the red Very Selective girls and I'm 5'4. I just had sex with an 18 year old two hours ago and I'm 28.

Money works and knowing how to use money works wonders. Use money to get a gym membership, suits/colorful clothes, a killer ride, and it just builds on itself.

[Image: amuse.gif]

Yea but was this 18 yo a 4?

To paraphrase the late Patrice O'Neal, having sex with an ugly 19 year old is still more satisfying than having sex with an above average 30 year old.

What made you stand out from rest of the guys?

do you have a picture of you standing in front of your yacht, mansion, nice car etc?

Did you describe how wealthy you are in an indirect way in your profile?

The Madonna-Whore Complex is a tough one to get over.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna–whore_complex

Quote:Quote:

Men with this complex desire a sexual partner who has been degraded (the whore) while they cannot desire the respected partner (the Madonna).

Team Nachos

I don't really buy it.

I earn ~400/hr and was driving around an 80 thousand dollar Porsche for 6 years. None of that has ever helped me get laid once.

Things that have worked? Playing two girls off each other. Having higher social status than my friends. Sending mixed signals. Never giving her what she says she wants. Never being direct. Game.

I now want to watch BASEketball.

you not seen Baseketball? watched it when i was young, enjoyed that shit

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Yeah I've watched it before, only the once and that was when I was about 10.

Money is the icing on the cake. Game is the cake. I know a lot of guys with a lot of money that don't get shit. Personally, I got more girls when I had no money than when I did. When you have money you tend to use that to attract women instead of using yourself. Sure, money will always attract women because it represents security but then you will never know if the woman is with you because of your money or because she really likes you [Image: wink.gif]

Read the Provider vs Lover doc I've attached by DeAngelo.

Quote: (01-25-2013 04:20 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Money is the icing on the cake. Game is the cake. I know a lot of guys with a lot of money that don't get shit. Personally, I got more girls when I had no money than when I did. When you have money you tend to use that to attract women instead of using yourself. Sure, money will always attract women because it represents security but then you will never know if the woman is with you because of your money or because she really likes you [Image: wink.gif]

I agree, you do not want to be seen as a provider chump, money doesn't make the man or anything for that matter, it is who you are as a person that determines that you are alpha. Alpha male-> Rich Beta, the girl will use the rich beta for support and then secretly fuck the alpha.

Quote: (01-24-2013 09:45 PM)dealer10 Wrote:  

I don't really buy it.

I earn ~400/hr and was driving around an 80 thousand dollar Porsche for 6 years. None of that has ever helped me get laid once.

Things that have worked? Playing two girls off each other. Having higher social status than my friends. Sending mixed signals. Never giving her what she says she wants. Never being direct. Game.

Then you're hideously bad looking, you have no game, or you never escalate or force the fate to happen. I'm being 100% serious.

Quote: (01-25-2013 04:20 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Lol no woman really likes "you". Women like what is given to them. When the status quo changes so do the women.

That's not true. When a woman loves, she will love you forever. It may be difficult to believe if you have never experienced.

Quote: (01-24-2013 10:29 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

The Madonna-Whore Complex is a tough one to get over.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madonna–whore_complex

Quote:Quote:

Men with this complex desire a sexual partner who has been degraded (the whore) while they cannot desire the respected partner (the Madonna).

http://www.returnofkings.com/3009/all-gi...-rough-sex

Enough said...

Quote: (02-03-2013 02:29 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

That's not true. When a woman loves, she will love you forever. It may be difficult to believe if you have never experienced.

I've experienced it three times. All girls were 18. I believe age is a major factor with women falling in love. In two of the three, they flew and drove across the country on their own dime.

Quote: (02-03-2013 02:16 PM)SnakeEyes Wrote:  

Quote: (02-03-2013 02:29 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

I've experienced it three times. All girls were 18. I believe age is a major factor with women falling in love. In two of the three, they flew and drove across the country on their own dime.

Thats why they marry girls off at an early age in a lot of cultures. Which I don't necessarily disagree with.

Team Nachos

I just go laid at a super bowl party. I took her to my car. We drove down the coast with the top down. We walked on the beach. We came back to my car. She blew me and rode me like a pony in my car.

I wore my $140 Red reflective glasses (hooked on my shirt), My red kicks, red shirt, Black super thin zip hoodie, burgundy hat, gold chain, and Nixon watch. At one point two girls were pink knighting me at the same time by telling me how cute I am and shit. Best part? I was making out and rubbing this chicks Titays in the middle of 100 people

Money works.

Try lending all of this "stuff" to one of your friends and see how well it works for them.

Quote: (02-04-2013 09:29 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Try lending all of this "stuff" to one of your friends and see how well it works for them.

They get the looks and calls when they drive with me in my car. They've got their own game and they are generally funnier than me.

Money helps in life but thats all, and its not where beginners go wrong. An avid student of game will get results with average $ not having is just beta excuse. Sex existed before money and tasteless bling.

Quote: (01-22-2013 02:19 AM)SnakeEyes Wrote:  

On OKCupid I'm getting responses from the red Very Selective girls and I'm 5'4. I just had sex with an 18 year old two hours ago and I'm 28.

Money works and knowing how to use money works wonders.

So, you are telling girls on OK Cupid that you got money? How do they know you are not lying?

I think folks are getting the term "provider" confused when it comes to this lifestyle.

Who is saying the using a provider approach means money/gifts/etc will be transferred?

You are using the IMAGE of being a POTENTIAL provider to reel the chick in.

Once those panties drop and you bang, who says you must stick around to actually provide?