rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should Black men take a trip to Ireland?

B.o.B discusses how the women go crazy for Black entertainers

also 2010 Miss Ireland was dating a Nigerian man.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...ay-us.html

This is funny. I was watching a Samuel L. Jackson flick called "The Samaritan" a couple of days ago, and there's a chick in the movie named Ruth Negga who I thought was really sexy. She was obviously biracial, so I looked her up. She's the product of an Ethiopian father and an Irish mother. The info seems to contradict regarding where she was born (it was either in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia or in Ireland), but her dad was killed in an auto accident when she was 7, so she grew up in Ireland - after his death, her mom probably took her back to her home country.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Beauty and the beast!! Dude struck gold.

Our layover was in Ireland. Cute women. I didn't get any extra attention tho. I was in uniform so that could be it. I approached two. Nice convo but nothing else. I was wondering why I was talking to them but then I thought I might could get some dome in the bathroom or some empty airport room haha.

I wouldn't go out my way to visit. If you want white women Germany or the Netherlands would do. Ireland might make top 15 in Europe haha.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

There's nothing shocking about this story. It's the same story almost everywhere. Even when countries that are growing more multicultural, it doesn't mean the citizens LIKE the fact that the country is growing more multicultural. You wish them luck, but saying they don't care what people think, or that it doesn't affect them isn't true. It wears on them I'm sure.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I believe some town in Ireland had a black mayor.

I would only visit if you like the culture, I had a chance to go and declined.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (01-20-2013 01:42 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I believe some town in Ireland had a black mayor.

I would only visit if you like the culture, I had a chance to go and declined.

That would be this guy, Rotimi Adebari who originally came from Nigeria and became mayor of Portlaoise, a shithole town in the middle of Ireland.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotimi_Adebari

Nigerians have a very bad rep in Ireland for their involvement in scams, financial and bogus asylum claims not to mention being downright rude. Other Africans despise them and do their utmost to disassociate themselves from the Nigerians. The good news is, being African American is a big plus. I have met a few of you lads down through the years and my interaction has always been really positive.

Keep it up.

That dude must have sick game:

[Image: emma-waldron-amp-manners-oshafi9_5704542.jpg]

He's short and not even good-looking.

Never even heard of this chic, but she's bangin'...

[Image: emma-waldron-01.jpg]

It's clear the people reading the article hate their relationship. The ones that are supportive of them are voted down by hundreds of points and the critical posts have the most points. Probably got forwarded around by the Heartiste crowd.

Quote: (01-20-2013 02:24 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I don't think the girl in that picture is all-that.

Quote: (01-20-2013 02:26 PM)soup Wrote:  

You must have very, very high standards. I wouldnt kick her out of bed for farting.

speakeasy - There is no need for sick game. If she likes black guys, all he has to do is show up and not talk too much shyt.

Same way, fat white lizards kill it in black countries.

European social dynamics are not the same as North American social dynamics.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Maybe she had a Gary Coleman fetish growing up?

[Image: Gary-Coleman-as-Arnold-diffrent-strokes-...40-480.jpg]

Speakeasy where did you get your picture from? The guy on your picture looks different from the guy posted on the first link.

The thing i like about black dudes marrying white chicks is that black women go NUTS about this. And the majority of the time, i dont even understand the reason. Lets look at this guy for example, i bet he wouldn't get major ass in any major english city, certainly not with that many black women (specially women originally from the caribbean).

OP yes, Irish and canadians are the most friendly people in the white anglo world. So yeah, you would get ass there for sure.

She is above average. We need pics of average ladies on the ground in Ireland to get an idea of the beauty there.

Quote: (01-20-2013 02:26 PM)soup Wrote:  

shes a solid 5.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Quote: (01-20-2013 03:18 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Speakeasy where did you get your picture from? The guy on your picture looks different from the guy posted on the first link.

The thing i like about black dudes marrying white chicks is that black women go NUTS about this. And the majority of the time, i dont even understand the reason. Lets look at this guy for example, i bet he wouldn't get major ass in any major english city, certainly not with that many black women (specially women originally from the caribbean).

OP yes, Irish and canadians are the most friendly people in the white anglo world. So yeah, you would get ass there for sure.

THe black girls get mad over in the UK also? lol
In the states light skinned (non-latina)black girls are put on a pedestal. BLack dude sweat there fukin asshair. So to counter act this phenomena... I walk up to them speaking spanish really fast.(On purpose so If they learned any in school they wont be able to keep up). Then when they say I dont speak spanish. I reply "O"(my face looking at her in disgust) "I though you were Dominican, nevermind" I love to do this most to the over inflated-self absorbed hooters girls or strippers. [Image: angel.gif]

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

I believe that black men, no not only black men but any people with a "different" quality do well in progressive, liberal countries. Latinos, blacks, arabs they will all do well because of they're seen as "different" and because the country is liberal people there would be tolerant. But you gotta have a bait. Something that makes you seem you're not out of place. For example if you go to scandinavia and you are black your bait would be having white features, or swagggg, or anything that makes you similar with the crowd but not equal.
Anyway this is just my belief and is not a rule.

A decade-old or so hearsay story in and around Dublin I think, and I`m going to be a bit vague, but I knew of a Canadianized guy of Irish roots who spent a brief time in Ireland, I don`t know any deets other than his comment that he was disgusted at the racism there against his black acquaintance (I think it was more workwise related).

Quote: (01-20-2013 10:42 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2013 03:18 PM)pitt Wrote:  

THe black girls get mad over in the UK also? lol
In the states light skinned (non-latina)black girls are put on a pedestal. BLack dude sweat there fukin asshair. So to counter act this phenomena... I walk up to them speaking spanish really fast.(On purpose so If they learned any in school they wont be able to keep up). Then when they say I dont speak spanish. I reply "O"(my face looking at her in disgust) "I though you were Dominican, nevermind" I love to do this most to the over inflated-self absorbed hooters girls or strippers. [Image: angel.gif]

haha thats whats up..Im gonna start doing that shit.

They are on to something, I used to see girls in both Belfast and especially in country areas who would go out of their way to chase any black guy they saw (especially black American guys). However, that was a while ago and I haven't lived there for some years. Things have changed and there has been mass immigration since then and the Irish are much more used to foreigners now.

Most of the black people in Ireland are Nigerian. There is racism towards them and overall, the Irish are schizophrenic about race; on the one hand they often believe in racial stereotypes and I have heard a great deal of racist terminology used to describe non whites in my time, especially amongst working class people. On the other hand, the Irish can also actually be sychophantic towards foreigners too. I remember as an example how on one occasion in a night club, the bouncers looked at me and my mate like we were a nuisance (at best) when we asked a friendly question, but moments later, they practically prostrated themselves in front of a group of black American athletes who were leaving the bar and fell over themselves wishing them goodnight.

As it happens, I am involved with a Nigerian girl at the moment and I know that there would be some racist attitudes if I was to visit my home town with her (mostly covert, behind the back style, but out and out name calling from the many low lifes is always likely). If I was to move back to the area I grew up in with her, I know for a fact that I would end up punching out some local fuckwit for calling her racist names at some point; trust me, I know the communities I grew up in too well. As I said, the Irish are inconsistent with attitudes to race but it can't be denied that many have a racist mindset.

So, in my opinion, black guys are still fairly thin on the ground and should do well with the local females (and are likely to be approached by the local alcohol fuelled women in bars and clubs) but they may also experience racist attitudes in one form or another. However, if the black guy in question is physically big and confident, few locals will say anything to his face.

On a final footnote, I have also witnessed the desire of many Irish guys for dark skinned girls. This I can undestand having grown up seeing nothing but pasty skinned, attitudey, average looking girls all my life until I formed the good sense to get the fuck out of there. On another occasion, I watched about twenty guys approach a black girl in a nightclub one after the other, she was in high demand simply for being black. "Exotic" girls give the local guy the cool factor if he can get her (as I said, inconsistency is a key factor with the locals).

I remember there was a clip I saw a few years ago were Bernie Mac was briefly describing his experience in Ireland. He said he asked the concierge at the hotel, "where is the black community located in Ireland?" and the guys response was something like, "you're it".

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Why would anyone go to Ireland for the girls though? I've never been to Ireland but have met a number of women from Ireland. They rank pretty similar to British or New Zealander girls. Almost all of them had dark hair, one was blonde...in case you were thinking the island would be brimming over with red-headed Christina Hendricks look-a-likes. None of them was ever more than a 5 in looks.

On the plus side, They do have very charming accents and tend to be quite friendly, easy-going and non-pretentious.

Ireland doesn't seem like a bad place to visit, I never took the chance while I lived in the Big Smoke cos I was very insular and hardly even left my borough.

My reasons for not visiting was my concern of all that Orange and Catholic conflict and thought that I could get jumped by being with the wrong affiliation (I am neither).

There was also that IRA stuff that served as some fear mongering.

However that was in the past and not a factor now.

My experience with Irish cats has been very pleasant. The accent is great and they are easy going.
I also found that their women seemed open to fellows of a dark skinned hue. A lot of the mixed cats I bumped into in the UK would very often have an Irish mum. Take it as you may.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (01-20-2013 01:05 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Beauty and the beast!! Dude struck gold.

Beauty and the beast?? Wow. So wrong on so many levels. . But seriously, these women need to be happy that we holler at them, THEY should be happy , b/c WE are the prize, not them. It's they who strike gold when they get us. Always keep that in mind when you see these girls you think are sooooo gorgeous. Anything else is just pedestalizing them. I will say that this couple seem to have it all together and are really grounded-more power to them.

Never even heard of this chic, but she's bangin'...

[Image: emma-waldron-01.jpg]

It's clear the people reading the article hate their relationship. The ones that are supportive of them are voted down by hundreds of points and the critical posts have the most points. Probably got forwarded around by the Heartiste crowd.

Dude might have game and might not. We keep going on this tangent as if dudes are lucky to get chics and I don't subsribe to this thinking. This is the kind of thinking that will keep you dating mediocre chics-b/c you view these women as some kind of celebrities just b/c they have some physical beauty. This is nothing that they did or worked for, they were just born with it. This woman is pretty attractive, not all that to me but pretty. Nothing to get too gaga over, but then again that's just my taste. Even if you see the most pretty girl though, she's nothing to go gaga over-let her go gaga over you for some reason or other. That's the proper order.