rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Swedes marrying Thai's

Swedes marrying Thai's

Now this is a chuckle if ever I have seen one. There are tons of Aussies marrying Thai, Indonesian and Filipino women in Aus, and not the first or second generation immigrants either. They are finding these women in their own home countries.

Very often its the older guys, 40-55 who have been ass raped in the divorce courts and dont want to deal with an Aussie bird again. You see them walking around all over the place hand in hand with younger Asian women, often with a pram or young children.

Now you can imagine this pisses off the local women no end. They accuse them of being sex tourists, predators, losers, you name it. There is the constant shaming about the abuse these women must suffer at the hands of these guys who "are such losers that they could not get local woman to marry them". There are also more and more men admitting that their wives are taking abuse directly from Aussie women too. Who would think all these strong, independent Australian women could be so threatened by silly little Asian farm girls?

Who would have thought though that Sweden, SWEDEN, would now be home to the most foreign Thai brides in the world? The response to it is funny as fuck, because you can see how the local woman are now clamoring for laws that prevent men from taking foreign wives. I thought it would be Australia, but its a cold, North European country 20 bazillion miles from Thailand instead.

Quote:Quote:

Sweden has emerged as the country with the highest percentage of local men with Thai wives or life partners.

As well as a growing number of Thai workers travelling to Sweden as seasonal workers, the number of Thai women arriving in Sweden has increased three fold over the last 10 years. Over 80% of Thai immigrants to Sweden are relationship partners or Thai wives of Swedish men and Sweden, like Germany has a long tradition of men seeking Thai women as life partners. Sweden is one of a few countries where there is now a second and third generation Thai community which still maintains very close links with Thailand. However, the increased levels of younger Thai women now entering Sweden has now become a political issue.

Last year, a female governor of one rural Swedish province requested that the government look into this situation, investigate abuse and perhaps even limit the number of Thai women permitted into the country. She has now been given a mandate from the Swedish government to investigate the trend although government agencies and leading academic have also conductive a qualitative studies into the nature of the growing number of relationships between Swedish men and Thai women. Although Sweden portrays itself to be one of the more liberal countries in Europe, the Swedish government is concerned with this as immigration becomes a powerful and divisive political issue.

In fact, the Swedish government has had several issues to deal with. In spite of it representing its country as liberal and progressive, Swedes has been putting their government under pressure to investigate such issues as gay and lesbian marriages, the ordination of lesbian bishops and the growth of the sex industry in Sweden, including the large numbers of Thai massage parlours in Stockholm.

Those lobbying the Swedish government highlight the number of Thai women who appear to be discarded by their male Swedish partners or seek help from Sweden's welfare agencies. Women's groups claim many Thai women have been subjected to abuse by Swedish men. However, like Finland and Norway, while there are documented cases of abuse, most relationships between Thai women and Swedish men are successful. Although there is no accurate data on relationship breakdown between Thai women who marry Swedish men, it is likely to be lower than the overall divorce rate in Sweden which is now nearly 55%. One UK man living in Sweden estimates that over 85% of marriages between Thai women and Swedish men are successful.

http://www.thailovelines.com/Frontinfo/t...weden.html

This is a sign of things to come, and I am seeing it in my own backyard too.

Older men who have been burned are no longer the idealistic chumps that they used to be, and they are going foreign if they decide to remarry. These are guys with money who have had a chance to travel, or they have just been exposed to many of these women who are immigrants here already.

Younger guys are already jaded, and many are working offshore now or in FIFO jobs, so they are travelling far more than the average Aussie did 15 years ago. Many of these guys are being exposed to foreign women at a younger age on the company dime, much like I was when I was younger.

The local women are starting to feel threatened by this. Not only are men already forgoing marriage in droves, the ones who are marriage minded are looking abroad instead. So women are having to compete not only with each other, they are having to compete with foreign women who still provide some of the traditional values men expect from their wives.

And contrary to what they say, when the old boys are marrying foreign, its far worse for them. 50 year old single men with their shit together are not easy to come by and they often have their pick of local women close to their own age. They are forgoing these joyful creatures though for a younger piece of ass that wont complain about having to cook him a meal or him having stayed at the bar for an extra beer or two with his mates.

You are going to see them start ramping up laws against men who marry foreign women, and you are going to see them make it more difficult for people to marry foreign women. We have seen rumbles in the media already, but I think its going to escalate as more and more men consider this option. There is going to be legislation coming, media shaming, courses added to college majors, investigative reports, you name it.

Isnt it ironic that a country which is one of the most progressive in the world when it comes to gender, has this "problem" though?

Mark my words. Within the next 10 years, we are going to see a combination of two things as more and more men reject marriage. We are going to see bachelor taxes as money continues to run dry and they drum up ways to support all these female friendly government programs. The other will be an attack on foreign brides and the men that marry them.

Swedes marrying Thai's

There are plenty of Thai women all over Europe. Thailand is only a nine hour airplane trip from Europe. When I lived in the Netherlands, there were quit a few Thai massage places there.

Rico... Sauve....

Swedes marrying Thai's

the sterotype is that sweeden has these beautiful blonde nordic women. i guess thats not enough to keep their men from searching for greener pastures with the thai women.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Swedes marrying Thai's

I can find no independent basis for the claims in that article, especially that Swedish men have the highest rate of marrying Thai women. I can only find that the province with the governor wanting the inquiry has a higher rate of complaints from failed Thai brides than the rest of Sweden. As such, you can say that enough Swedish men are marrying Thai women that feminist governments are taking notice -- no small thing in the land of gender neutrality. The rest, unfortunately, I have to, for now, dismiss as promotional.

http://m.thelocal.se/24406/20100115/

Swedes marrying Thai's

Quote: (01-20-2013 01:40 AM)bacon Wrote:  

the sterotype is that sweeden has these beautiful blonde nordic women. i guess thats not enough to keep their men from searching for greener pastures with the thai women.

That stereotype is true. They are unusually beautiful. However, they are also very feminist and have a very narrow definition of cheating. They're good to fuck, not to marry.

Swedes marrying Thai's

Hmm, if there's all these lonely Swedish women left behind maybe it's time to plan a vacay to Stockholm.

Swedes marrying Thai's

It's curious how little you actually hear about the many Swedish guys marrying Thai women, in Sweden. IMO few people reflect on the reasons for this and I would also says it is tacitly looked downed upon by some. I kind of get the impression that a lot of people think "oh, he couldn't find a woman here so he got a Thai woman instead" when in fact it is a choice.

In Sweden it is illegal to buy (but not sell) sex. The main argument for this is that the prostitute is seen as the victim. Of course, you have to wonder if this is not a smokescreen as they don't care about all the poor Thai girls the sexbuyers seek out instead (obviously not talking about the guys who look for a foreign wife here).

Personally I would think twice and thrice before ever getting into a relationship with a Swedish girl again.

Swedes marrying Thai's

Quote: (01-19-2013 11:49 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Isnt it ironic that a country which is one of the most progressive in the world when it comes to gender, has this "problem" though?

Actually no, as you say this is something that's occuring globally and the nation with the most generous (marriage related) immigrant laws and least stigma attached to multicultural family units are simply going to be first. I don't see how gender equality even enters the equation to prevent these kinds of marriages.

Additionally, the generous vacation laws (5 weeks paid every year) and high popularity of Thailand as a destination (nearly 20% of the population has visited) means that the exposure is very high and becomes another major factor.

So in my mind this is actually a direct product of the nation's open society rather than a protest against it. I consider it a good thing (of course any CH fan will moan over the racial mix) that adds competition. As an added bonus I'm starting to see some interesting swe-thai mixes just coming into the (meat) market as fruits from the first wave of these marriages from the early 90's.

And for the record, Sweden's divorce rate is 47%, not sure where HH is getting the 55% figure.

Swedes marrying Thai's

Quote: (01-20-2013 01:54 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Hmm, if there's all these lonely Swedish women left behind maybe it's time to plan a vacay to Stockholm.

Ah well, the group affected are in their 40-50s so I think you can safely hold off a couple of years.

Swedes marrying Thai's

This is straight up doomed from the get go: Feminism created a situation in which Swedish women have lost their appeal, Swedish men decide to turn elsewhere for "partner product" and instead of letting the market right itself naturally they clamor for government intervention to prop up the inefficient, low-value goods (Swedish women). We all know how long this situation of artificially distorted markets tends to last and to what lengths people go to avoid it (in Berlin they had to build a 30 foot wall to keep people in).

Imagine they put a ban on "import brides". A lot of men would then "export husband" themselves, taking capital and productivity with them. Left behind would be a bunch of HR professionals and catladies in a state bound to collapse due to lack of producers.

Swedes marrying Thai's

The more I read, the more I begin to question that stereotype. Swedish girls seem a tad overrated, at least here in the US.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Swedes marrying Thai's

Quote: (01-20-2013 02:29 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

The more I read, the more I begin to question that stereotype. Swedish girls seem a tad overrated, at least here in the US.

I've adressed this a couple of times on the board. While the stereotype IS true to an extent, reality cannot possibly live up to its hype. It's just not among us international players but ask the man on the street in the US or around The Med and you'll see they will describe a mythical creature.

Hen is in Norway right now, will be interesting to see his verdict.

Swedes marrying Thai's

Quote: (01-20-2013 02:15 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (01-19-2013 11:49 PM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Actually no, as you say this is something that's occuring globally and the nation with the most generous (marriage related) immigrant laws and least stigma attached to multicultural family units are simply going to be first. I don't see how gender equality even enters the equation to prevent these kinds of marriages.

Additionally, the generous vacation laws (5 weeks paid every year) and high popularity of Thailand as a destination (nearly 20% of the population has visited) means that the exposure is very high and becomes another major factor.

So in my mind this is actually a direct product of the nation's open society rather than a protest against it. I consider it a good thing (of course any CH fan will moan over the racial mix) that adds competition. As an added bonus I'm starting to see some interesting swe-thai mixes just coming into the (meat) market as fruits from the first wave of these marriages from the early 90's.

And for the record, Sweden's divorce rate is 47%, not sure where HH is getting the 55% figure.

It was stated in the article that I quoted the source too? I did not write the article dude, I commented on it. How exactly is it my figure?

And it seems as if the divorce rate IS 55%, so the article could be right.

[Image: Divorce-Rates-Around-The-World.jpg]

You have managed to miss the point spectacularly though.

If this was the sign of an open country welcoming immigrants, you would not have women openly moving to legislate against Swedish men in this way or saying that the entire thing needs further study and investigation.

Exactly how is this all about the wonderful, forward thinking, progressive utopia that is Sweden, when its seen as a threat requiring changes to policy and policing?

I think you have made the mistake of projecting your own postive stance on multicultural issues and progressive viewpoint and completely ignored the basis of the entire article in the process.

There is no real tolerance of this under the surface. If there was, you would not see the emergence of changes to legislation, shaming tactics through the press, etc.

Thats the whole point I was making. Men are looking to foreign women more and more, and as they start taking them for wives you are going to see an increase in the activity against that. More Swedish men will marry foreign than Swedish women, and I am willing to bet my left nut that your own statistics will show a far greater increase in the proportion of Slav and Asian women being taken as partners.

Swedes marrying Thai's

Quote: (01-20-2013 03:05 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

It was stated in the article that I quoted the source too? I did not write the article dude, I commented on it. How exactly is it my figure?

And it seems as if the divorce rate IS 55%, so the article could be right.

No. Not according to The Swedish bureau of statistics.

Civilståndsändringar 2011/2012:

- Gifta (married)
91 825 92 301
- Skilda (divorced)
42 278 42 570

You have managed to miss the point spectacularly though.

If this was the sign of an open country welcoming immigrants, you would not have women openly moving to legislate against Swedish men in this way or saying that the entire thing needs further study and investigation.

Exactly how is this all about the wonderful, forward thinking, progressive utopia that is Sweden, when its seen as a threat requiring changes to policy and policing?

I think you have made the mistake of projecting your own postive stance on multicultural issues and progressive viewpoint and completely ignored the basis of the entire article in the process.

There is no real tolerance of this under the surface. If there was, you would not see the emergence of changes to legislation, shaming tactics through the press, etc.

You claim I'm projecting while at the same time you draw these rather broad conclusions from reading one unsourced article from a thai dating site about one pearlclutcher.

Good one.

Swedes marrying Thai's

So your basic summary is that there is fuck all wrong with Swedish women or feminism in Sweden at all, and the men are not looking at other options out of frustration, they are merely world travelers from an open society that embraces multiculturalism in all its forms?

I wonder, do you travel to foreign countries on a unicorn by any chance?

Im not sure how you came to that conclusion because it sounds like hamster speak to me given the negative reaction we are seeing from your own women. There are numerous articles all over the web that highlight how Sweden is considering legislation to limit the number of foreign brides coming into the country. There are concerns about the abusive losers who exploit them in particular, which is put forward as the justification for their demands for legislative review. I mean I would post these stories, but I would be here all day there are so many, so its not isolated cases or examples by any means.

I do wonder how the hell you came to the conclusions you did though. You build this wonderful "kumbaya" theory out of no where, completely ignoring the fact that Swedish women are "concerned" about all these poor Thai victims pouring into your country as the sex slaves of abusers and they are trying to restrict it now. They are either shitting their panties about the imported competition or they are correct in the concerns regarding the abuse. There cannot be any other serious motivation driving it, its one or the other.

Now given the stance you have put forward, you would then have to be be in the camp of those concerned about the terrible abuse these Thai brides must be suffering. If the men are not avoiding Swedish women because there is no problem (as you say), and the Swedish women are not upset about being avoided because they are multiculti warriors (as you say), then their concerns about the abuse of Thai women would be legitimate, dont you think? In which case, you would agree with the sort of legislation they are seeking to enforce, and you would be clearly in the camp of those who feel that Swedish men must be exploiting those poor third worlders.

After all, you Swedes are so tolerant and multicultural these days, as world leaders in tolerance there is no way Swedish women would feel threatened about the fact that more and more men are taking foreign wives who are younger than them (As you say).

You would have to be projecting, because there is no ways anyone who believed that shit would be spending much time here. It would be completely contrary to 99% of what is discussed on this forum and on this sphere of the web.

Swedes marrying Thai's

Here's a Swedish chick who married a SE Asian guy as well as another article on the "trend":

[Image: 32034.jpg]

http://www.thelocal.se/32034/20110214/#.UPvcPCceiSo

Swedes marrying Thai's

I don't see any problem with guys importing foreign wives, its actually good for the country if they have children, especially in most western countries with declining birth rates. I'm probably going to end up marrying a foreign woman some day but I don't think I'd bring her to Canada, I'd do the FIFO out thing Harry mentioned that the Aussie guys are doing.

Anyway, isn't there a rape epidemic going on in Sweden by foreign born, mostly Muslim men? I wonder what the feminist governor's thoughts on that is, real abuse that is actually happening, probably not too much as it isn't PC to bring up these kinds of things for fear of appearing racist. Of course, if its a white guy doing something that the feminazis don't agree with, its fair game.

Swedes marrying Thai's

Quote: (01-20-2013 06:38 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

So your basic summary is that there is fuck all wrong with Swedish women or feminism in Sweden at all, and the men are not looking at other options out of frustration, they are merely world travelers from an open society that embraces multiculturalism in all its forms?

I am questioning the conclusions you've drawn from source material that is sketchy at best. I have tried to find something that correlates the story you've put forward but been unable to.

Now the ONLY part of that article you posted that deals with some kind of new restrictions in anhöriginvandring (family immigration) is this:

Last year, a female governor of one rural Swedish province requested that the government look into this situation, investigate abuse and perhaps even limit the number of Thai women permitted into the country. She has now been given a mandate from the Swedish government to investigate the trend although government agencies and leading academic have also conductive a qualitative studies into the nature of the growing number of relationships between Swedish men and Thai women.

That's it. Two sentences without any names or any kind of indication what has come of this alleged investigation. The law dealing with this kind of immigration has not changed since 2010, that's easy enough to verify. But apart from that I can't find anything further on this. If you do let me know. You don't have to find something that tells me feminism is fucked up, that I know. But I can't find anything that would suggest as you claim that the only possible truth to Swedes marrying Thais is because of feminism. Likely there are many reasons and not the black and white picture you are trying to paint.

Even if we assume that the article in the OP is true as reported it still sounds like the work of a lone pearl-clutcher and hardly some kind of movement. The fact that I've heard nothing about this "problem" tells me something.

Swedes marrying Thai's

Quote: (01-20-2013 08:15 AM)scotian Wrote:  

[...]
I'd do the FIFO out thing Harry mentioned that the Aussie guys are doing.
[...]

I'm hoping to get in on something like this when I finish my degree. Fly in for a few weeks, then have a couple weeks off to relax in somewhere like Thailand with some beautiful women and cheap living.

Also, I don't understand how the news that your men are marrying outside your country indicates anything other than the fact that your countrywomen are of a lower calibre. Trying to outlaw this is stupid, it's pretty much saying "you can't allow your genes to diversify, and you must mate with a lower quality woman, so as to slow down, or even reverse the process of evolution." It's completely against any logical argument for anything - that women are getting jealous does not count, it's most likely their own fault their men won't take them anyway.

I suppose that's feminism in a nutshell anyway.

Swedes marrying Thai's

During the year 2011, 1.7 % of all marriages in Finland were between a Finnish man and a Thai woman. That counts for 490 marriages in total in 2011.

Swedes marrying Thai's

Quote: (01-20-2013 02:41 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

I've adressed this a couple of times on the board. While the stereotype IS true to an extent, reality cannot possibly live up to its hype. It's just not among us international players but ask the man on the street in the US or around The Med and you'll see they will describe a mythical creature.

I generally agree with this. I think Sweden is not among the top, top, countries in the world but probably somewhere in the middle. IMO there are lots of easy 6s and 7s that for a foreigner not used to blondes will seem like 7s and 8s. Add to this that everybody speaks fluent English as opposed to much of the other talked-about destinations on this board.
So while Swedish girls are definitely overrated, it's not like they are all ugly. My main issue is with the feminism and gender equality but that really only becomes an issue for a guy who is looking for a relationship. The way Roosh has described American women really resonated with me and the way I see Swedish girls, minus a few things like the divorce laws and with less obesity.

I could see someone like AM doing well if he relocated to Sweden. Not because he is black, but because he would have a high-paying job and the status which comes with that.

"Anyway, isn't there a rape epidemic going on in Sweden by foreign born, mostly Muslim men?" I don't follow Swedish news that closely but I think that in recent years this was mostly in Norway.

Swedes marrying Thai's

I've met a lot of them as tourists. Scandinavians are better looking than British, German and Australian girls, but not as good looking as Southern and Eastern European girls.

Swedes marrying Thai's

In the USA there are already laws to limit or deter international marriage. If you go on a marriage tour you have to have an IMBRA investigation run on you. This is to investigate your marriage history and to see that your are not a wife beater. This is to protect those sweet innocent women of the FSU or other countries where they run these marriage tours to. Nobody is looking out for American men getting taken by gold diggers! I'd the gold digger to bad men ratio is about 95:5. My guess is there at least 20 times more gold diggers scamming love sick bachelors. I doubt here are many wife beaters seeking wives overseas. There is also long waiting periods to get fiancee visas approved. These visas only allow the women to stay for 3 months in the USA without getting married. These are some of the ways they've tried to discourage looking overseas for foreign wives.

My belief is people are basically lazy so would not be bothered to look overseas for a wives. This all been brought on by feminism and Western women not being interested in getting married. Career was more important. Feminism has reaped what it sowed.

Swedes marrying Thai's

Quote: (01-20-2013 08:23 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (01-20-2013 06:38 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

I am questioning the conclusions you've drawn from source material that is sketchy at best. I have tried to find something that correlates the story you've put forward but been unable to.

You didn't search very hard because I just googled the words "thai women sweeden" and I got a ton of info. It appears the elites of sweeden a very curious on why their men are marrying Thai women.

From Stockholm University:

http://people.su.se/~khaan/thaiwomen.html

Thai Women in Rural Sweden: Victims or Participants?

We situate our findings within a gendered transnational perspective challenging frameworks that position Thai woman as passive victims of global power relations; rather we present Thai women as active participants in the Swedish countryside. We reveal a diversified picture of Thai women in Sweden, and give an inside view into the lives of these women that go beyond and break common stereotypes.

So, it appears what Harry says is correct, in that Thai women are often seen as victims and there is general outrage, but Harry appears incorrect in saying that all of Sweeden will jump on the anti-Thai women bandwagon.

The quoted portion above from Stockholm U shows that the intellectual elites do not seem to mind having Thai massage parlous and mixed asian/white babies running around.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Swedes marrying Thai's

I would not question the stereotype, I know you have good taste in ladies but this place will blow your mind. I find guys that don't do well in a certain place will bash it as being over-rated. Although, I was more into the brunettes and the interesting mixed girls they have there.

During the Thailand tsunami I believe quite a few Scandinavians perished in that tragedy. Alot of men were actually living in "villages" with thai women, which I find sort of funny.

This goes to show you that men may love to play with liberated women but they don't want to settle down with them, they would prefer a more old-fashioned (re: less partners) thai girl to marry.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com