rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dermal piercings is new trend for girls

I'm sure everyone knows I target barely legal girls since I look so young and have no game. Sometimes I catch trends before they really hit the mainstream. I've been seeing young girls with really stupid and weird piercings lately. Anyone else seen them around? I really hope this doesn't get big like tattoos on everyone trying to be "different and unique". I kind of have a soft spot for the tongue, eyebrow, and lip (reminds me of the goth girls and sluts back in the day) but this shit here...

[Image: 52840d1258218926-dermal-anchor-piercing-...dermal.jpg]
[Image: lowerbackdimplepiercing.jpg]
[Image: Hip_Piercings_by_arttishardd.jpg]
[Image: l.jpg]
[Image: Girl-Microdermal-Dermal-Piercing-Chest-2.jpg]
[Image: dermal2_day1001.preview.jpg]
[Image: dermal%20piercings.preview.jpg]
[Image: Dermal_Piercings_by_LadyRebellion.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_liq4cc3ZbO1qcyxzqo1_400.jpg]
[Image: 4958791725_c1051d70ae_z.jpg]
[Image: 1312594235-73.jpg]
[Image: 220px-CheekPiercingPink.jpg]

Maybe its just me but I find this shit disguisting

Holy fuck.

They look like construction site workers who have had accidents with nails.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

There is a very very tiny minority of girls for whom this would make their looks better. I once had a notch like that. She was a probably a 6 on looks scale, could have been a 7 or even on 8 if not some minor odd shapes of some of her facial bones and body. A very peculiar girl who looked like an 8 from some viewpoints and like a 5 from others. With a very clever positioning of these piercings she managed to highlight the attractive shapes of her body and turn away the attention from the less attractive giving her an interesting look that was asking to be explored for the sake of novelty and difference.

Most girls who do this are not like that. They place these piercings in places where their friends do or where they think it is cool without of regard whether it actually suits them. Many of them also overdo it. And many of them put on these piercings while in fact their skin doesn't tolerate that. If the skin gets even a little bloody near the piercing it looks non-hygienic and gross.

More than anything else I think these facial piercerings telegraphs how the person getting them has a complete inability to perform any long-term plan for themselves. Just getting a job becomes more challenging.

Quote: (01-16-2013 05:42 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

More than anything else I think these facial piercerings telegraphs how the person getting them has a complete inability to perform any long-term plan for themselves. Just getting a job becomes more challenging.

This is actually better then tatoos because these things can be removed.

Quote: (01-16-2013 05:18 AM)houston Wrote:  

[Image: 4958791725_c1051d70ae_z.jpg]

A classic:

[Image: bride-of-frankenstein-boris-karloff-1935.jpg]

Dots.... lots of random dots.

Who'd have thought that artificial acne would be a trend of the new decade?

I've noticed a few of these, disgusting.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

This is gross. Women jump on any trend, no matter how stupid or how much it might damage them in the long run. Absolutely no future time orientation -- or is that a "male concept?"

I find it more pointless and annoying than ugly...
The good news is they're extremely impermanent, because the scars virtually vanish when you take them out.

Also, check out what I found near the top of of an image search for "hip piercings".

[Image: HIP%20PIERCING%202.jpg]

[Image: icon_lol.gif] [Image: icon_lol.gif] [Image: icon_lol.gif]

What a hom ^

That shits wack

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Today's chicks are constantly in search of new and more idiotic ways to mutilate their bodies. It's like cultivating and preserving true beauty is becoming a lost language.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (01-16-2013 09:02 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

This is gross. Women jump on any trend, no matter how stupid or how much it might damage them in the long run. Absolutely no future time orientation -- or is that a "male concept?"

Poor Self-Marketing.

Quote: (01-16-2013 09:25 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

The good news is they're extremely impermanent, because the scars virtually vanish when you take them out.

Also, check out what I found near the top of of an image search for "hip piercings".
lol. He must be gay. There's no other explanation.

I've never understood the whole tattoo or piercing fad.

Quote: (01-16-2013 09:25 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

[Image: HIP%20PIERCING%202.jpg]

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Dear members of RVF,

La fin du monde est proche;
faites vos prieres avant qu'il ne soit trop tard

boredom is evil

They've been doing this in NJ for the past 15 years. I have plenty of friends in the tattoo and piercing industry. I see it all the time. Honestly it's a turn off for me. Especially any kind of facial piercing.

Team Nachos

It looks rather unsanitary. Many of them have significant redness of the skin around the piercing.

Sorry to break rank, but I think it can actually look sexy ON A VERY CERTAIN TYPE OF HOT GIRL. But indeed, on most, utterly horrible. And that dude in the pic above, what a gimp.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (01-16-2013 03:49 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

It looks rather unsanitary. Many of them have significant redness of the skin around the piercing.

[Image: memes-dude-smell-my-fingers-this-is-the-...et-her.jpg]

I've seen quite a few chicks around London with this and it annoys the fuck out of me I mean who is seriously going to employ someone who has cubic zirconia sticking out of their face

My roomie in college had one of those in the center of her cheek. It looked retarded from day and I constantly made fun of her. 3 years later, she came to realize that it indeed looked retarded and removed it. Now she has a dot-shaped scar instead of the piercing and still looks retarded. Bottom line, girls are stupid.