rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming the TA

Gaming the TA

My chem lab started today, and it's usually run by a TA, usually male.

To my surprise, a petite blonde junior runs it. Not really that hot, more cute than anything else. As such, I'm confident I won't have any problems with nervousness/anxiety.

My question is this: How do I go about gaming her? She comes from a position of higher status (being the TA who grades my shit). What can I do to compensate for that? Furthermore, all universities have a no-dating policy between professors/TA's and students. If anything, I might be able to ratchet up the tension until after the semester ends.

Gaming the TA

Weigh the pros and cons of doing this before you start hitting on your TA. Even though you are the subordinate in this case, the university would most likely side with her in any type of misconduct case. It may not even be her that reports you. It could be some other jealous/suspicious student. Just be friendly and nice to her. Go to her for help during her office hours. She'll know your face.

When the semester ends, you still have her email. Wait until the next semester. Tell her to meet up because you want to discuss last semester. Talk a minute or two about the class, then transition into actual gaming.

But you're at college. There are plenty of good looking 18-22 year old chicks there that you can start hitting on today without any fear of repercussion from your school's disciplinary committee.