rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you completely drop girls who give you headaches, or just continue anyway

Twice recently I have completely cut off contact with girls I would've otherwise liked to see again.

One I had boned once, and was probably the hottest chick I've ever been with. But communicating with her was one giant shit test, absolutely impossible to enjoy, and so in the end when she reached out to me I just cut her off so as not to deal with the craziness in my life.

Another I got the number of, but never even went out with. She was somehow causing me more stress through text message than any girl I was actually seeing. Although she was gorgeous and I wanted badly to bang her, I just completely cut her off as well.

I've been thinking a lot about the time I put into girls, and whether much of it is ultimately a waste. Spending time with a girl who I absolutely can't stand is becoming unacceptable to me.

Do you guys deal with the real psychos just to get it in, or do you abandon the atrocious ones?

Actually it depends on how many plates I am otherwise spinning. If I'm going through a rough patch, I'll usually tough it out. Or if she is 9+. Otherwise, fuck effort. All other things being equal, I would much rather put in less effort.

I can think of one particular girl that I literally had to cut off and walk out on a date on despite having already smashed her. She was just ridiculously stupid and had a knack for pissing me off with 80% of the shit she said and did.

Look at it like this: girls have absolutely no reservations about dropping guys and cutting off contact that piss them off. Why in the hell should they be given any type of leeway when the shoe is on the other foot?

Quote: (01-13-2013 12:36 PM)theIVth Wrote:  

I can think of one particular girl that I literally had to cut off and walk out on a date on despite having already smashed her. She was just ridiculously stupid and had a knack for pissing me off with 80% of the shit she said and did.

Look at it like this: girls have absolutely no reservations about dropping guys and cutting off contact that piss them off. Why in the hell should they be given any type of leeway when the shoe is on the other foot?

Excellent point, girls do this shit all the time, maybe doing it back will give them some perspective.

I'll pass up a bang opportunity if I think the headache will be more intense than the pleasure of getting another notch. I'll also happily drop a girl I've been seeing the moment her behavior becomes unacceptable to me.

I don't have the time or inclination to deal with people that detract value from my life, instead of adding to it. This goes for relatives, friends, women, etc. Everybody.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I think one of the true indicators that you've turned the corner with women is the willingness to walk away - especially from a chick that you consider high on the looks scale. Allowing a chick, just because she's hot, to aggravate you just because you want the pussy is something of a step backwards for you, and defeats the purpose and underlying foundation of game. Having regrets or second thoughts afterwards isn't weakness - that's natural. We all want to bang the hottest chicks, and passing on one for whatever reason may have you kicking yourself afterwards. That's cool. We're in it for our pleasure, and the moment it becomes the opposite, don't hesitate to bounce.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Abandon. I was nailing this thin college girl a couple months ago; she was smart and the sex was fun but, like you mentioned, communicating with her was a never-ending stream of shit tests. It was as if she thought she had to be independent and world-weary and cynical and tough and challenging - in other words, to maintain the bitch shields long after multiple instances of intercourse - to show she was "cool" and not the stereotypical "girl catching feelings when she was going to get pumped and dumped by an older guy." It was exhausting. All I wanted was her to be sweet. Not worth the time or effort.

Yeah.

I drop girls that are great.

I certainly drop girls that give me headaches.

I'm on such player tear that I have trouble maintaining a relationship with a girl after a few bangs. Why would you hang out with one when there are so many out there. Maybe I'll hang with one in the summer when things usually get slow for me. There is one girl in my harem right now that I like to hang with a lot more than the others.

Women are never more annoying to me than when I first meet them. If I got so annoyed as to drop them before bang I'd never get laid.

When I hear the inane and narrowminded bullshit coming out of their mouths I have to re-calibrate myself to not judge and just let it slide off of me.

It's rare that I bang a girl just once unless she's bad at sex (like a recent Korean)

All women are annoying to me. Some are cooler than others, but for the most part I just understand that if I'm hanging out with a chick, something she says or does during the evening is going to make me cringe.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (01-13-2013 03:51 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Women are never more annoying to me than when I first meet them. If I got so annoyed as to drop them before bang I'd never get laid.

When I hear the inane and narrowminded bullshit coming out of their mouths I have to re-calibrate myself to not judge and just let it slide off of me.

It's rare that I bang a girl just once unless she's bad at sex (like a recent Korean)

All women are annoying to me. Some are cooler than others, but for the most part I just understand that if I'm hanging out with a chick, something she says or does during the evening is going to make me cringe.

Literally laughing over here.

Pretty much same opinion.

I wonder about the attitude that "theyre all annoying so i put up with them all" in the last two posts.

I have found there are definitely some girls who are way more agreeable than others.

I really feel bad for guys whove never had a truly sweet, kind chick that they enjoyed being with.

I've had extremely sweet, kind girls before. In fact, I fully acknowledge the problem might not be them, but me. I'm a huge fucking asshole.

I enjoy all activities with women. Even cuddling. I might spend an entire day with a girl, having sex, backrubs, getting food together, a movie. But at some point I gotta cut it off and get some alone time. I've had enough time with girls over the years that it just doesn't hold the same appeal anymore.

Don't get me wrong. It's nice, I enjoy it. If I went for an extended period without it I would definitely crave it, but my attitude remains. Women are, by and large, a giant fucking headache and source of annoyance. The sweetness that you get from them is worth it, but I just don't put as much value on it as some guys apparently.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (01-13-2013 12:25 PM)ryanf Wrote:  

Actually it depends on how many plates I am otherwise spinning. If I'm going through a rough patch, I'll usually tough it out. Or if she is 9+. Otherwise, fuck effort. All other things being equal, I would much rather put in less effort.

Men who put up with women who don't act right just so they can hit are a major reason why so many women don't act right. They get away with it, so why stop?

In my opinion, it's the very definition of pedestalizing a pussy.

No matter what a person has to offer you in life (or how hot a girl is), you should have standards and expectations of decent behavior for anyone who gets your time and attention. This includes the women you fuck.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (01-13-2013 03:18 PM)soup Wrote:  

I'm on such player tear that I have trouble maintaining a relationship with a girl after a few bangs. Why would you hang out with one when there are so many out there. Maybe I'll hang with one in the summer when things usually get slow for me. There is one girl in my harem right now that I like to hang with a lot more than the others.

That's when you know you are on a legit tear.

When you drop girls or forget about girls that are cool and fly because you have so many others in the pipeline.

Again agree with the dude.

At this point too laser focused on the big goal of F-You money that partying is becoming less and less of a focus. Just maintaining a steady stream of minimal effort so the big good bye comes earlier.

It's bad my dreams now revolve around that goodbye moment.

Quote: (01-13-2013 04:42 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (01-13-2013 03:18 PM)soup Wrote:  

That's when you know you are on a legit tear.

When you drop girls or forget about girls that are cool and fly because you have so many others in the pipeline.

It almost seems kind of wasteful. The game starts to take over, and it feels kind of like riding a horse; when it starts galloping you can direct the horse in a certain direction but it goes on a sort of cruise control.

Here is how to pass all shit tests and not have headaches:

Do not give a fuck.

How to achieve this:

Keep going out and have new girls to pursue/in your rotation. That simple.

Of course when you are with them, make them feel that roller coaster of emotions and an exciting time.

When you do this, they think about you more the more you are away and get a rush of excitement when they get that text/call back.

Of course, why not? In some cases it gets them more attracted to you than in the start and they even correct their behavior.

G, chasing pussy is so time consuming, I tend to keep the good ones around so I can just focus on business for a while. I'm curious, how do you justify dropping value girls out of your rotation? For me, out of 100 approaches, maybe 5 girls I'd consider cool and lets say I bang one out of those 5, that's still a lot of time consuming work just to drop them for the lulz after. I like to look at stuff ROI wise, so it never really made sense to me.

Quote: (01-13-2013 11:21 PM)trainwreck Wrote:  

Of course, why not? In some cases it gets them more attracted to you than in the start and they even correct their behavior.

G, chasing pussy is so time consuming, I tend to keep the good ones around so I can just focus on business for a while. How do you justify dropping value girls out of your rotation?

I might be different than most guys on here.

I don't do online Game. I don't really do Day Game (unless I am out and about anyways).

I don't back and forth text girls for days and weeks on end.

I almost exclusively do Night Game these days.

So it really isn't very "time consuming" and doesn't interfere with work. Many times it helps me with work. (I am really good at dealing with hangovers, but that is another story).

I am also different than a lot of guys on here that I actually enjoy going out. I enjoy going to nice restaurants and lounges and clubs.

I enjoy drinking. I enjoy smoking cigarettes. I enjoy socializing. I enjoy rolling Suited Down. I enjoy seducing women. I enjoy meeting people. I enjoy "locking places down".

If girls fit into what I am doing, great.

If they don't? That's great too.

There are plenty of good ones out there that do. Unlimited amounts in fact.

Quote: (01-13-2013 03:51 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Man how do you find the motivation to push through and try to bang them when this is the case. I went on a bunch of dates the first week of January and as soon as they started spouting off some innane bullshit my brain just went into half-ass autopilot. Kind of all culminated at the start of last week. I'd banged a fb and she wouldn't shut up, I glazed over and thought this isn't worth it and told her to leave. The next day I was out on another date (horrific attempt at a threesome) and even then I was only doing it for the prospect of sex, every time they talked it made me want to fuck them less. I've been a hermit ever since only talking to my one FB who is fun to hangout with.

Quote: (01-13-2013 11:47 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

The next day I was out on another date (horrific attempt at a threesome) and even then I was only doing it for the prospect of sex

Is this a reference to the threesome that, in the forum lounge, I suggested you attempt?

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I don't buy into the notion some guys here think that all girls are annoying.

Even on their best behavior? The ones that want to fuck? The ones that are looking for boyfriends? Maybe I'm just lucky.

Quote: (01-14-2013 12:07 AM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-13-2013 11:47 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

The next day I was out on another date (horrific attempt at a threesome) and even then I was only doing it for the prospect of sex

Is this a reference to the threesome that, in the forum lounge, I suggested you attempt?

Yeah dude I broke it down over here http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9856-p...#pid344148 I was in way over my head ahahaha.

Quote: (01-14-2013 12:09 AM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

I don't buy into the notion some guys here think that all girls are annoying.

Even on their best behavior? The ones that want to fuck? The ones that are looking for boyfriends? Maybe I'm just lucky.
I don't find them to be annoying in person anymore than guys. Just via technology. Texting, smartphones etc.