rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why women make 347 point lists

It is a universal knowledge a common topic and a regular laughter material among the player community that women make these ridicilous multi-hunderd point lists and criteria for men and put them in their dating profiles. We commonly laugh about how the more used and worn the woman is and how sexually lower her SMV is the more criteria the woman has. We consider that a hamsterism and say that women have to lower their standards. We laugh because we know that the women who make these long lists usually fall for a shameless asshole game to men who meet none or very few of these points of qualification. But I believe we haven't yet thought about this behaviour seriously enough.

Thiat is because I have a new theory on this subject.

My theroy is that the women actually know that they are defenceless against asshole game from dark triad types. This knowledge may be conscious or more likely unconscious, as anything women do, but they know that if they meet face to face with a confident guy who knows what he is doing they will melt, they will lose their mind, they will be unable to say no and they will fall in love. And they know that this guy will be able to use them and they will comply and they know this guy will be able to make their life miserable and he may pump and dump them and break their heart and they will be able to do nothing to prevent that.

So my idea is that these women do not believe actually that they are attracted only to rich guys above certain height who love kids and have a great sense of humor. My theory is that these exxagerated demand lists serve as a defence mechanism, so that if a woman would meet this man and fall in love in him (she has no control over this and she knows it) that man is more likely to be a rich guy and make her life safe and comfortable, not a poor guy who will cause her to be miserable while still in love. She aslo wants to be sure that the guy she falls in love is more likely a family oriented guy who would not run away. And she dreams that his guy will be tall athletic and charming so that her friends will not wonder why she choose such a loser.

This also would explain why aged women with an objectively lower SMV value tend to make the longest demand lists. They simply have more experiance with guys who have used them for all they are worth and they also have learned about themselves that they have no control over themselves when in presence of bad boys. They are ashamed of this but obviously don't want to reveal this and they don't want to confess that they are unable to refuse from a bad boys cock like a baby from candy. Therefore they make these lists to appear unaproachable and keep the temptation away. They want a guy with both alfa and beta traits, they know that they will fall in love only with someone who has alfa qualities, but they need these lists to make sure that they are approached only by guys who have beta and hope that among them will be someone who has both alfa and beta. Sadly for them the chances are slim for that, but maybe they they would rather be left alone with cats than get used and discarded again. At least that is how they feel when writing a dating profile in a cozy chair far away from the seducing stare of an alfa guy.

So what do you think about this theory of mine?

they have such a huge list of demands, that when she gets pumped and dumped by a man, it doesn't hurt her ego. she will tell herself, that "he didnt meet my standards anyway"

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Female ignorance about what they really want is part of why women make lists, but another factor makes the list grow to truly absurd lengths. Basically, the countless demands that they seek in a mate are a way for unnattractive women to assert their value in the sexual market as a hot commodity.

I never hear a young hottie shout from the rooftops that she only dates dudes 6'5'' or taller who make 100K+ each year and the rest of the list. They seek out the men in their environment with the highest status (in all aspects).

The older and uglier a broad is, the more the list grows. Because they're not going get a guy with any real type of game, so they make a list with the features that they think they want. And they parade this around to make sure everyone knows that she turned down a rich doctor for a date because he doesn't meet number 248 on her list. When in reality, his only crime was that he couldn't make her wet. However, if he were the type of man who can make it wet, why would he be fucking with a deluded broad whose meeting with the wall is nigh?

These hags can't get a real alpha, but they can get a paper alpha. You know the type, good credentials, good-looking, etc, but no game. And really, when women make these lists there's an unspoken prerequisite, the ability to make her wet. That's it. Everything else on the list is just gravy. But the lists keep growing as she needs to show everyone, especially her cunty friends, that she's still got it.

I think you're overanalysing. Women who do that are just the product of our generation : spoiled babies who think they can own the world. I see this behaviour in men too : ugly fat losers who sit on the couch all evening and want a hot babe for gf, yet aren't ready to offer any value in return.

My own theory is that it comes down to women's role as the gatekeepers of sex. It's in a woman's interest to set hurdles for men to jump over, for a variety of reasons that probably come down to evolution/biology (sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive). This includes: screen for guys who are really interested; screen for guys who are confident (insecure guys look at the checklist, see they don't measure up, and don't apply); make the women themselves look picky/selective (indicates both chastity and high sexual market value).

In fact, to a woman, being picky/selective is in itself attractive (shows a man has options). So unattractive women may make longer lists in an effort to raise their sexual market value.

Basically the lists are just another kind of bitch shield.

This is also why, if you ever ask a girl something like, "Met any cool guys tonight?" she will *always* respond something like, "Oh, I'm just here to dance with my friends." Women never want to seem to be looking; it automatically lowers their value. Ditto all the threads on Jezebel, etc. about how it is creepy for guys to approach girls in coffee shops, on the subway, etc. The guys who believe that and don't approach, are exactly the guys the women want to screen out anyway. The message is really "Don't approach us in coffee shops (unless you are confident and smooth enough to ignore this message)."