rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Holy Shit, Roosh Is In Another National Mag!

http://takimag.com/article/a_sex_tourist...z2HpOF5Pst

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Commented, doubt they will approve it.

Takimag? oh yeah they are about as "mainstream" redpill as you can get. The guy who owns that magazine, Taki, is a wealthy multimillionaire greek playboy. Or so I have heard.

Nice article about you Roosh. I was curious as to what you were alluding to when you said that "our manosphere ideas are going to hit the mainstream in 2013." This is a nice start.

Comments are fantastic, filled with such hate

Quote: (01-13-2013 01:41 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

Comments are fantastic, filled with such hate

Every one of the hate comments all carry an implicit assumption that sex is bad or "for losers". I guess we'd need to hate sex as much as they do before we could understand them.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I'd say their hate probably stems from either their lack of access or own insecurities about their performance. It's kind of like poor people hating rich people because the rich have money when the poor don't.

The comments read like a blue pill version of Chateau Heartiste. I have to stop reading those sections expecting vibrant and rewarding discussion.

Quote: (01-12-2013 11:49 PM)vinman Wrote:  

http://takimag.com/article/a_sex_tourist...z2HpOF5Pst

The article was surprisingly good, even if the comments were not.

[Image: deniro1.gif]

Quote: (01-13-2013 12:19 AM)raliv Wrote:  

Takimag? oh yeah they are about as "mainstream" redpill as you can get. The guy who owns that magazine, Taki, is a wealthy multimillionaire greek playboy. Or so I have heard.

Taki Theodoracopulos is an International Playboy who rolls Custom Suited Down in Anderson & Sheppard. He's rubbed shoulders with other famous International Playboys, such as Aristotle Onassis, Porfirio Rubirosa, & Gunter Sachs.

Here's his eulogy for Sachs:

Gunter Sachs’s Mysterious Exit

I highly recommend Taki's weekly column.

Nice article about you Roosh. I was curious as to what you were alluding to when you said that "our manosphere ideas are going to hit the mainstream in 2013." This is a nice start.

FWIW, Taki's Magazine is linked to on the first page of the Drudge Report.

Also, Jim Goad and Gavin McInnes write for Taki's Mag.

Edit - The comments are, uhh....

[Image: monkey.gif]

The Puritan hated bear-baiting, not because it gave pain to the bear, but because it gave pleasure to the spectators. - Thomas B. Macaulay

Rick Von Slonecker is tall, rich, good-looking, stupid, dishonest, conceited, a bully, liar, drunk and thief, an egomaniac, and probably psychotic. In short, highly attractive to women. - Whit Stillman

Roosh, in what ways do you think our manosphere ideas will become mainstream?

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (01-13-2013 06:12 AM)Prufrock Wrote:  

Taki Theodoracopulos is an International Playboy who rolls Custom Suited Down in Anderson & Sheppard. He's rubbed shoulders with other famous International Playboys, such as Aristotle Onassis, Porfirio Rubirosa, & Gunter Sachs.

Here's his eulogy for Sachs:

Gunter Sachs’s Mysterious Exit

Great find.

Quote:Quote:

Back in the 60s, just after the film Goldfinger appeared starring Sean Connery, Gunter had the idea to make a spoof of the James Bond movie starring Porfirio Rubirosa as Bond, a Greek billionaire as Goldfinger, and myself as Oddjob. We filmed for three days in St. Tropez, but then a storm blew away all our props. During the famous fight scene between Bond and Oddjob, Rubirosa swung a rifle which hit my elbow full force, breaking my funny bone. The Creole, on which we were filming, went aground, and Gunter got bored and took off with one of my girlfriends, a Chanel model. My elbow hurt too much for me to care about the girl. For years afterward Gunter and I would laugh about that disastrous week, and as it so often happens, we reminisced too much.

And till this day, this historic footage remains preserved in thegmanifesto´s family archive...

Yep, Taki is officially Red Pill:

Quote:Quote:

Of all social institutions, marriage is that of which the laws are the most difficult to determine, because they are the opposite of nature. I often ask the mother of my children when she complains about my behavior whether she would prefer me to be a lousy husband and a faithful one, or the opposite. She lies and says the former. Then she laughs. Shelley said a couple should stay together as long as they were united by love—and he meant only sexual love—and called it an intolerable tyranny if a man and a woman stayed together after the sexual attraction had worn off. I agree to a certain extent. As he said, constancy has nothing virtuous in itself. The way to keep a good relationship going is for the man to fool around when he gets the urge and to keep shtum afterward. Never admit and you will make the wife happy. Forget what she says. It’s what you say that counts. And say nothing.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Sorry that I didn't say more when I posted this , but my vision was too wonky to read it (long day and Vicodin for a hernia repair). But I am a huge fan of Taki, and his publication Taki's Mag. They have a cross section of writers that you may disagree with, but you will always know where these people stand.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

I think the article was well-written and accurate, though the "sex tourist" headline made me cringe a little. But I know they have to attract page views.

Quote: (01-13-2013 06:46 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

I mean that manosphere ideas will be exposed to the mainstream, meaning that more popular news sites will write about us (in a negative way). This exposure will find its ways to guys who are not satisfied with the status quo and ready to take the red pill. It will increase the size of existing manosphere sites and cause new sites to open up. Most importantly, I believe influencers of society (journalists, professors, writers, etc.) will find the manosphere in greater number and be sympathetic to its ideas. Like in Fight Club, we will have allies in high places, even if they can't publicly support us.

Another interesting development is the emergence of a red pill forum on Reddit. It's small right now, but it's mere existence shows that the tide is turning.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill

This will take several years to play out, but when it does, things that get shamed and attacked by feminists today will no longer be. There will be more acceptance of our views and criticisms.

Quote: (01-13-2013 01:57 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I think the article was well-written and accurate, though the "sex tourist" headline made me cringe a little. But I know they have to attract page views.

Quote: (01-13-2013 06:46 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

I mean that manosphere ideas will be exposed to the mainstream, meaning that more popular news sites will write about us (in a negative way). This exposure will find its ways to guys who are not satisfied with the status quo and ready to take the red pill. It will increase the size of existing manosphere sites and cause new sites to open up. Most importantly, I believe influencers of society (journalists, professors, writers, etc.) will find the manosphere in greater number and be sympathetic to its ideas. Like in Fight Club, we will have allies in high places, even if they can't publicly support us.

Another interesting development is the emergence of a red pill forum on Reddit. It's small right now, but it's mere existence shows that the tide is turning.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill

This will take several years to play out, but when it does, things that get shamed and attacked by feminists today will no longer be. There will be more acceptance of our views and criticisms.

I think it will play out much like the Gandhi quote: "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

At least I that's the way I hope it ends. However, when the feminists and blue-pillers have the status-quo AND the state behind them and their ideas its going to be a battle. I've already noticed it with my own family, they just cannot even really comprehend the change in my attitude and my constant anger at mainstream thinking.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken