rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Club pictures on facebook

Anyone else hate that shit?
Stalkers or random people can see if you were at a certain club a certain night, no privacy.
Oh and it also raises attention whoring a lot.
The problem is that the places with photographers often also have hot girls so it's not that easy to just avoid them.

Does it exist where you are from?
What can be done?

I tend not to get in front of their lens, so no photos of me. Unless with mates

I do the same but these fuckers also take general pictures of the place meaning you can be seen there by people who stalk the pictures of places you frequent..

If it really bothers you, you might email them and politely ask them to take the photos of you off their page.

If that doesn't work, facebook has a method for submitting complaints like that too.

And if that doesn't work, well I doubt any negative consequences will result from a few photos of you having a good time at a club, as long as you don't look shitfaced or naked.

Most highend clubs don't allow photogs inside and a few I know of will put you out for trying to sneak pics with your smartphone.Alot of celebs and monied up types don't wanna make the gossip rags or otherwise have their nightlife put on blast.I'm nobody special but I tend to stay away from meat market type joints that attract people with cameras.There is an outfit in my city that goes to alot of the meat market establishments and takes pics and then post them on their website and in the local indie paper.It's mainly to help clubs promote but I've seen some people get caught because their pic showed up because of said company.

Quote: (01-12-2013 09:19 AM)TheMachinist Wrote:  

There is an outfit in my city that goes to alot of the meat market establishments and takes pics and then post them on their website and in the local indie paper.It's mainly to help clubs promote but I've seen some people get caught because their pic showed up because of said company.

Same, I hate that.
It's not that it will catch me shitface drunk or naked lol, but maybe I told someone I wasn't going out that night and get caught on that or just plain old stalking, random people knowing where I go out..

Why does it matter so much to you that you were seen in a picture at a club?
What status do you have that warrants someone stalking you?

I am the cock carousel