rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tell-tales

Tell-tales

If a girl says she won't fuck on the first date, is this tell-tale she's a slut?

I was thinking back and of the nicer girls I knew, I can't remember them saying explicity they would not fuck on the first date. However, for some reason, it's always the slut who says it.

whaddaya think?

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Tell-tales

A rich man doesn't need to tell you hes rich.

A gangster doesn't need to claim hes a gangster.

A good girl doesn't have to tell you she's a good girl.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Tell-tales

Quote: (01-12-2013 04:34 AM)ElJefe Wrote:  

If a girl says she won't fuck on the first date, is this tell-tale she's a slut?

I was thinking back and of the nicer girls I knew, I can't remember them saying explicity they would not fuck on the first date. However, for some reason, it's always the slut who says it.

whaddaya think?

Yes, your observation is correct. So much so, that any time a girl says this to me, the blood starts rushing to my dick. [Image: banana.gif]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Tell-tales

Quote: (01-12-2013 02:41 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Yes, your observation is correct. So much so, that any time a girl says this to me, the blood starts rushing to my dick. [Image: banana.gif]

Exactly. Those words pretty much guarantee the Bang. I've found if I agree & amplify then keep the pressure low they'll end up talking themselves into it.

Tell-tales

Quote: (01-12-2013 08:51 AM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

A rich man doesn't need to tell you hes rich.

A gangster doesn't need to claim hes a gangster.

A good girl doesn't have to tell you she's a good girl.

Truth. The last chick who told me she was a "good girl" as LMR had happily divulged - unprompted - her involvement in a couple MFF three-ways, both as a relationship partner and third wheel, an hour earlier on the date. She also had a boyfriend and made no effort whatsoever to pay any part of any check the times we went out. She was without a doubt a user who managed to play me a little, but I didn't particularly mind as I picked up what was going on night one and kept my total time and $$ investment in her low. Plus I was spinning other plates. Sweeter ones.

Tell-tales

Here's a classic list of slut-tells: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2008/12/2...fy-a-slut/

And a bit more info here: http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2011/08/0...e-science/

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Tell-tales

Anti-slut defense, last chick I banged kept saying we weren't going to have sex, I just played it cool, told her it's cool, I just want to hang out, ofcourse she was saying one thing and doing another, it was obvious we were going to bang. I have reason to believe that she's kind of slutty party girl, so definitely in tune with your observation.

Their token resistance of we're not going to have sex allows them some comfort room to rationalize their behavior later, about how they were drunk, got swept away in the moment, or how we just seduced them.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Tell-tales

We're not going to have sex = we are going to have sex.

I don't usually do this = I always do this.

I can't believe we just did that = I can't believe I just did that again.

Do you have a condom? = I need cock...right NOW.