rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black woman is mad at me

Black woman is mad at me

http://againstinternetattacks.wordpress....ite-women/

Quote:Quote:

If Black women choose to lose weight, I advise that they do it because it will benefit them, not to snag some man of any race…and definitely not because Mr. Roosh thinks that he’s an authority on Black women and writes a blog posts about it.

Finally, if Mr. Roosh thinks that foreign women are different or better than American women that’s his own foolishness. People are individuals and you can find obese women with attitudes anywhere… If he goes out with the expectations that he has, ultimately he is going to end up attracting exactly what he detests. Ultimately, you get what you put out…If he prefers white, foreign women then that’s his preference, but there’s no need to demean white American women and Black American women.

But, we’re not the only ones who see something terribly wrong with Mr. Roosh, his blog was featured on the Southern Poverty Law website as a misogynistic website: http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/in...-the-sites

If only they could add the men like srgtwilliepete and the black women bashers from YouTube onto the Southern Poverty Law website.

[Image: lol.gif]

Black woman is mad at me

I'm sure you are relishing in all the free advertising you get.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Black woman is mad at me

Quote: (01-11-2013 08:00 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

If Black women choose to lose weight, I advise that they do it because it will benefit them, not to snag some man of any race…and definitely not because Mr. Roosh thinks that he’s an authority on Black women and writes a blog posts about it.

Finally, if Mr. Roosh thinks that foreign women are different or better than American women that’s his own foolishness. People are individuals and you can find obese women with attitudes anywhere… If he goes out with the expectations that he has, ultimately he is going to end up attracting exactly what he detests. Ultimately, you get what you put out…If he prefers white, foreign women then that’s his preference, but there’s no need to demean white American women and Black American women.

But, we’re not the only ones who see something terribly wrong with Mr. Roosh, his blog was featured on the Southern Poverty Law website as a misogynistic website: http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/in...-the-sites

If only they could add the men like srgtwilliepete and the black women bashers from YouTube onto the Southern Poverty Law website.

This person has obviously never left the country!

Black woman is mad at me

"Against Internet Defamation Of Black Women"

?!?! WTF???

Whoever is behind that blog should ask themselves an honest question:

"WHY is there so much internet defamation of black women?"

But of course, along with hamsters of all races and sizes (mostly XXL), that would require women in this country to take a look at themselves. Seeing as how we're in the middle of this narcissism epidemic, that is a LOOONNNNGGGGG way from happening.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Black woman is mad at me

An angry black woman, my word! They're always so reticent and demure...

The post is textbook NAWALT, nothing to see here.

OT but sometimes I wonder the evolutionary benefit of the rationalization hamster; how could not being able to reason, like evidenced in the article, be a trait that has peristed in women for so long?

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Black woman is mad at me

Quote: (01-11-2013 08:29 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

OT but sometimes I wonder the evolutionary benefit of the rationalization hamster; how could not being able to reason, like evidenced in the article, be a trait that has peristed in women for so long?

I think about this often, but in broader human terms. It's interesting that certain traits that must have helped us dominate the animal kingdom are now the same ones that may lead to our demise. Genetic mutations work in strange ways; some are outright failures, while others may be successful in the short-term but not long-term.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Black woman is mad at me

I bet fat women everywhere are going [Image: fattitude.gif] after reading her article. Well done Roosh, another entitled cunt has reared her ugly face.

Black woman is mad at me

Nice thread title.

Black woman is mad at me

Roosh is a racial minority, and so her attempts to silence his viewpoint are nothing but disgusting bigotry and hate speech. She should be ashamed of herself for trying to tell a member of a historically oppressed group what he can and cannot think.

Black woman is mad at me

I tried reading the entry but couldn't force my eyes to glide past more than a sentence or two.

As far as I can tell, it was this, and this only:

[Image: fattitude.gif] [Image: fattitude.gif] [Image: fattitude.gif] [Image: fattitude.gif] [Image: fattitude.gif]

[Image: fattitude.gif] [Image: fattitude.gif] [Image: fattitude.gif] [Image: fattitude.gif] [Image: fattitude.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Black woman is mad at me

Translation: fat american women are mad at Roosh, not black women, the fine ass looking black women don't know roosh exist, only the fatty's and secret fatty's know Roosh by first name.

In addition nerdy feminist know roosh by first name and they frequent his blog, very ironic, kind of a love and hate relationship...

Hot american women are too busy living there lives, to even care or worry about one guy's opinion, it is the fatty's that care.

Black woman is mad at me

Quote: (01-11-2013 09:30 PM)jerome Wrote:  

In addition nerdy feminist know roosh by first name and they frequent his blog, very ironic, kind of a love and hate relationship...

Hot women are to busy living there lives, to even care or worry about one guy opinion, it is the fatty's that care.

It's quite funny to me.

No matter the gender, I always laugh at people that have taken up causes like abortion, vegetarianism, etc. and let it consume their whole lives. Fuck that. I like making money, smoking, drinking, eating good food, and banging hot women. I don't have the time to worry about that shit.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Black woman is mad at me

Quote: (01-11-2013 09:09 PM)Faust Wrote:  

Roosh is a racial minority, and so her attempts to silence his viewpoint are nothing but disgusting bigotry and hate speech. She should be ashamed of herself for trying to tell a member of a historically oppressed group what he can and cannot think.

Agreed. She's a racist. She should be added to the Southern Poverty Center hate group list as well, along with the rude salesperson at macy's that I encountered today.

Black woman is mad at me

Someone send her this post hehe

How Black America Has Predicted Our Future

It would be like nuking her [Image: womanhamster.gif]

Black woman is mad at me

"Female anger is the weathervane of truth."

Black woman is mad at me

Congrats, you've made the big time.

[Image: ZYKBr.gif]

(Roosh in the middle)

Black woman is mad at me

I call em BBW's...That stands for BITTER BLACK WOMEN...They are easy to spot and one is best served by just staying away from em.Sometimes it can't be avoided especially in the case of family but NOTHING GOOD will ever come from arguing with BBW's.The worst of all BBW's are GHETTO BBW's.Foul mouthed with a love of violence.If they can't defend their point of view with words they will do it with fist if they can't do it with fist they will call Ray Ray,Big Mike whomever to take care of it for them.I've been dealing with these types my whole life so take my advice and avoid BBW's like the plague.

Black woman is mad at me

Don't waist your time on haters, you feel me ?

[Image: 220px-Gandhi_costume.jpg]

Gandhi Style

Black woman is mad at me

But doesn't she know that we actually adore obese women? Someone dig up that April 1st thread about COWS!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Black woman is mad at me

Quote: (01-11-2013 09:09 PM)Faust Wrote:  

Not that it's relevant to free speech (both Roosh and whoever that girl is have a right to express their opinions, period), but I wouldn't say Roosh is a member of a "historically oppressed group." I don't know his exact ethnic makeup but I know he mentions Turkish origins. When I think of Turkey I almost always think of the Ottoman Empire which was one of history's great civilizations and lasted into the 20th century. They conquered vast swaths of territory across Asia, Europe, the Middle East and even parts of Africa. They were the oppressors! [Image: smile.gif]

And in the United States, I don't think Turks were ever formally oppressed as they never immigrated in large numbers. Now in Europe that's another story; they get a lot of hate.

Black woman is mad at me

Roosh's ethnic background needs to be listed on his Wikipedia page so the racist haters can research their articles a bit better.

Black woman is mad at me

roosh, you are a master at formenting butthurtness