rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NEVER STOP GOING TO SPRING BREAK!!

Men, the time is right for all you to plan a spring break trip.

Spring break represents every AMERICAN mans right to take a trip to someplace hot, drink beer, and chase young pussy....

Men, our forefathers fought for out freedom so that one day their children would have the opportunity to go to spring break without fear of foreign attack.

My grandfather used to tell my stories about driving his car on the highway without the lights on, so the Germans didn't know where to bomb. And I'll BE DAMNED if I am going to spend this Spring at home spanking my monkey. I want to go swimming, I want to drink Corona's, and I want to see some big titties....

I LOVE spring break. I just turned 33, and this year will be my 4th spring break.

So far I have been to:

1.Cancun: College, probably the best so far
2. Bahamas: Right after College. Pretty good
3. Lake Havasu: Age 28. Pretty good
4. South Padre: Age 33. March 2013

I love Spring Break for the following reason:

A) It gives me something to live for: Without spring break, all winter I would stare at my computer screen at work and comtemplate my life's existance. But NOW! I have something to live for!!!

B) Gives me super extra motivation to get my ass into top physical condition. I am going to do so many situps I may be able to self-fellate myself.

C) I will get drunk

D) Young college women from throughout the country will be taking a break from English and Humanities, and hopefully they will be feeling my human anatomy.

GOAL: I want to bang a teenager. And remember, you don't need a condom on spring break, these girls are young....

SO WHO'S WITH ME???????

(I'm definately wearing a condom)

I've been thinking about this a LOT. I can pass for much younger too.

Are you suggesting a 2013 Spring Break Meetup for the over 30 RVF crowd? I'm in!

I'm planning on hitting South Padre for March 17ish weekend....

LETS DO THIS!!!

How was Cancun for you in terms of banging girls ?

I don't think I could handle all them frat boys, would do my head in

Cancun I was only 19, and my game was terrible. I think I got laid one night out of the 7, but I was getting close every single night....

Cancun I needed to be more aggressive, but it is definately easy. If I went later at around 25 it wouldve been a different story.

You cant have a bad time in Cancun....

I think Cancun is one of the "youngest" spring breaks because the young girls can drink in Mexico at age 18....

For guys 25-30ish I think Vegas or MardiGras/New Orleans was better...

I have a feeling South Padre is going to be young, but I want to get my teenager flag...

So who is going to Cancun this year? I am planning to touch down Cancun this year.

No brainer players. 2yrs ago met a 40 y/o still going... He pulled.

Slubu you'll easily pass. Worst case just say you're a grad student.

See you all there!

Got something going on in Fort Lauderdale:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-17827.html

Where are the best places to go? And what do costs usually go for packages? For me I never remember in time and in Canada are Spring Break is different and I miss out. I'd rather get sleazy with American broads. I got a few coins kicking around fora little trip and the whole idea of Spring Break has been something I also don't want to put off much longer.

From my experience, in Cancun/Puerto Vallarta it's a pain in the ass to pull from the club because girls have it ingrained from their friends and parents that they can't leave the group or they'll get kidnapped, because they're in Mexico.

Vegas doesn't have that problem so it's a hell of a lot easier.

I'll be in Cancun over MLK weekend with a bunch of friends so I'll post an update afterward.

I have been to many spring breaks. Cancun, Lake Havasu, Fort Lauderdale and Miami beach. I don't particularly like them because of how hard it is to get laid. The ratio is typically 5-6 guys to every girl. Guys are aggressive, drunk and many are very athletic ( young). I see fights breaking out all the time. Girls are acting slutty but only for attention.
Cancun wasn't too bad because of drinking age being 18 and many foreign girls. The worst is lake Havasu. It was super expensive and girls were getting hit on by guys non stop. If you don't have a boat there - forget about it!

Quote: (01-11-2013 08:17 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

See you all there!

Grad student lol

Quote: (01-11-2013 08:26 PM)maccc Wrote:  

From my experience, in Cancun/Puerto Vallarta it's a pain in the ass to pull from the club because girls have it ingrained from their friends and parents that they can't leave the group or they'll get kidnapped, because they're in Mexico.

Vegas doesn't have that problem so it's a hell of a lot easier.

I'll be in Cancun over MLK weekend with a bunch of friends so I'll post an update afterward.

I went to Cancun last year for spring break. Colossal sausage fest, especially at night. Clubs are so packed at night you can't even move, much less hit on girls.

Day game is much more doable, as guys are lot more reluctant to approach.

I would advise to save the ~$200 on the night-time package, save your energy, and just do pure day game and try to pull girls to your resort/hotel during the day.

In retrospect not a great a trip. But it was worth it to satisfy my curiosity as to what Cancun Spring Break is like.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Quote: (01-11-2013 08:30 PM)yb13 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-11-2013 08:17 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

See you all there!

Grad student lol

Yep there are actually quite a few MBAs etc running around there. It's not like they are going on spring break to meet their husbands. Night game people will do just fine. Shit, you can even get a fake ID to look younger, unnecessary though. Another good bullshit excuse is bachelors party.

Oh and if you look good shirtless, you'd be retarded not to go. Ie: look like a stick in long-sleeve shirt but ripped to shreds shirt off (assuming you're not in roids).

Finally, game is a little bit more "energetic" life of party game.

Quote: (01-11-2013 09:03 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Shit, you can even get a fake ID to look younger,

Well there's a first.

I've been in Vegas last few spring breaks. Banged every time. All the guys there are worried about march madness tons of girls can easily pull. Although really it's Vegas you can go any weekend and pull.

I did cancun 2x in college. No game at all. No bangs. Bunch of makeouts.

Did south padre in law school. Again no game one buddy who did have game banged on the balcony after accidentally breaking a girls hand 30 min prior. I brought back an engaged girl who was voted biggest tits in Texas that night at the club but she wouldn't fully bone. Turns out tits and broken hand were cousins.

Quote: (01-11-2013 07:53 PM)pitt Wrote:  

So who is going to Cancun this year? I am planning to touch down Cancun this year.

Most likely I will be in Playa Del Carmen when spring break is popping off in Cancun. I was thinking about going up to Cancun to check it out, but the more I think about it, PDC seems like it will be a better option for me than Cancun. I will most likely fly back to the U.S. out of Cancun when spring break is still going on (due to varying college break times), so if anything I might hit it for a night or two.

My logic is this, from everything I have seen, Cancun is pretty much an exclusively 18-22 year old college crowd. Granted this is most definitely my target age range or maybe I should say preferred age bracket, and I still pull girls that are around 21, but at almost 29 yrs old, I have a hard time relating to the youngins.

Did anyone see when Travel Bum went to Cancun? Dude wasn't really feeling it, I'd say I'm more similar to him in terms of attitude and vibe, than the typical 20 year old frat boy at Cancun. Basically, Travel Bum came to the conclusion that the only way you'll have fun at spring break is if you're drunk 24/7 and especially crazy and outgoing. If you are more of a laid back dude who doesn't want to be shit faced at 3 PM, it's probably not your scene. Travel Bum ended up chilling on the beach, gaming a group of upscale Mexican honeys who were feeling him, but I don't believe he ended up sealing any deals.

Now I'm not saying Cancun can't be great for an older guy, especially if you can pass for younger and love to drink and party hard. That said I think you most likely would need to lie about your age and being in college, because I could see a lot of young college girls, pulling that "oh you're a creepy old guy" bullshit, if you told them you are in your thirties.

I can also see Spring Break being kind of a cock fest and full of douchey ass dudes. Also, I'd imagine being really ripped and looks will probably be your deciding factor in hooking up. On top of that, I wouldn't really hit up spring break for any stretch of time unless I had a crew or at least a solid wingman to roll with. Most college kids are rolling in groups, so if you're a solo thirty-something you'll most likely stick out like a sore thumb and have girls shit testing you all night.

My 2 cents.

Has anyone been to Lake Havasu? Im thinking about going this year

Quote: (01-11-2013 11:01 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Most likely I will be in Playa Del Carmen when spring break is popping off in Cancun. I was thinking about going up to Cancun to check it out, but the more I think about it, PDC seems like it will be a better option for me than Cancun. I will most likely fly back to the U.S. out of Cancun when spring break is still going on (due to varying college break times), so if anything I might hit it for a night or two.

My logic is this, from everything I have seen, Cancun is pretty much an exclusively 18-22 year old college crowd. Granted this is most definitely my target age range or maybe I should say preferred age bracket, and I still pull girls that are around 21, but at almost 29 yrs old, I have a hard time relating to the youngins.

Did anyone see when Travel Bum went to Cancun? Dude wasn't really feeling it, I'd say I'm more similar to him in terms of attitude and vibe, than the typical 20 year old frat boy at Cancun. Basically, Travel Bum came to the conclusion that the only way you'll have fun at spring break is if you're drunk 24/7 and especially crazy and outgoing. If you are more of a laid back dude who doesn't want to be shit faced at 3 PM, it's probably not your scene. Travel Bum ended up chilling on the beach, gaming a group of upscale Mexican honeys who were feeling him, but I don't believe he ended up sealing any deals.

Now I'm not saying Cancun can't be great for an older guy, especially if you can pass for younger and love to drink and party hard. That said I think you most likely would need to lie about your age and being in college, because I could see a lot of young college girls, pulling that "oh you're a creepy old guy" bullshit, if you told them you are in your thirties.

I can also see Spring Break being kind of a cock fest and full of douchey ass dudes. Also, I'd imagine being really ripped and looks will probably be your deciding factor in hooking up. On top of that, I wouldn't really hit up spring break for any stretch of time unless I had a crew or at least a solid wingman to roll with. Most college kids are rolling in groups, so if you're a solo thirty-something you'll most likely stick out like a sore thumb and have girls shit testing you all night.

My 2 cents.

Yeah i completely agree with you. Im 26 but i cant even connect with younger people anymore, i dont have the patience for immature shit. The majority of women i usually fuck with are over 23, the few 18 years old i slayed in the last months/years were very mature for their age.

Yea I was contemplating Spring break in Cancun this year (I am 31) but decided on New Orleans Mardi Gras instead, thought there would be a bit more to it and more chance of meeting some interesting people rather than WHOOAAH DUDES and OHH MYYY GAAADS

Quote: (01-11-2013 11:01 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

My 2 cents.

My friend accidentally ran into the Aussie version of it at his hotel while traveling, and hasn't stopped raving about it.

Lake Havasu was cool, but probably one tenth the size of Cancun.

Overall, you can't have a bad time on Spring Break. I think the key is to be aggressive, there definately will be ton's of competition.

I still hang out with the same 10 guys from High School, and only ONE guy out of the ten would even consider spring break. They all said "oh, we are too old, blah blah blah"....

Fuck that, I'm going : ) I am also the only one who still works out and has a full head of hair......