rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"He got very angry and shouted at me."

A girl made me think recently.

We had sex once a few months ago and that was it (I guess she wasn't impressed, doesn't matter), but we went out for a beer the other day.

After a while of nice chat and lots of laughing we went out for a smoke. A few cars were leaving a nearby parking lot at that time and every man in his car turned around to look at her while driving past us. Every single one.

I asked her jokingly: "Did a guy ever crash into another car or a traffic sign while looking at you?"

She said: "No, but one guy ran over a red light while looking at me."

I asked: "Did he get his photo taken?" (I mean an automatic traffic camera that catches people that ignore red lights here in Germany.)

She said: "No, but he stopped his car and got out. He got very angry and shouted at me for distracting him."

I: "Oh, nice. And then what happened?"

She: "I got into the car with him."

I: "One night stand?"

She nodded with a serious look on her face and then changed the subject. I didn't inquire further. (I should've.)

What do you make of this?

A sentence that someone said rang in my head when I heard it: "A girl will tell you how she wants to be seduced." Thinking about my failure to have sex with her again I wondered what the right approach might have been.

Some stats: She's a very feminine girl, adorable in her inability to find her way on the street and her repeated mentioning of her failures, how she isn't smart enough etc. I find that very sexy. But I find it hard to imagine that shouting at her will get her turned on.

Obviously I am a noob in this case. Help me out, RVF!

Not enough info.

Impossible to tell.

If she is really fly, forward me her number and I will then tell you what makes her really "tick" (so to speak).

Quote: (01-10-2013 07:04 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Not enough info.

Impossible to tell.

If she is really fly, forward me her number and I will then tell you what makes her really "tick" (so to speak).

Are you in Germany? Or do you want to conduct a phone interview to figure that girl out?

I could even tell her that some American guy wants to talk to her and she'd probably be okay with that..

Maybe a shit test to see how you reacted to the story. Always assume the shit test.

The only hints to behavior I take away are that
1) she's not being cautious to come across as a good girl
2) she went with a bold guy who was aggressive and forward and fucked him

so I would be careful to escalate and not get friend zoned. Steer coversation away from buddy type stuff or stuff that girls talk to amongst themselves. Don't work so much on building comfort. Work more on escalation and vibe.

This is a girl seeking both drama and danger. Think about it: even MEN don't get into cars with strangers. Would you have gotten into that car? Also, women who dress provocatively seek drama, no matter what they say. She's a thrill seeker.

So if you want to bed her again, give her thrills. Or the promises of thrills. Call her "drunk" at a weird hour and see if she invites you in. Ask about threesomes or make cracks about whether she can hang around your place naked for better scenery. Don't get distracted by the femininity, self-deprecating chatter, etc.

If she didn't seem impressed with the sex, it's probably because it didn't involve some element of danger or risk. I hate to get graphic, but most women I know like this have a thing for anal and pushing barriers.