rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mid Tier City Game USA

Mid Tier City Game USA

I currently live in a tiny ass town but will soon be moving to what some would consider a mid tier city with about 200k people in it. I was just wondering what are some tips for medium sized city game.

I tried searching but couldn't find much. Other than the fact that more people will know each other compared to larger cities. What else can I expect or should know?

Mid Tier City Game USA

I have visited and stayed in mid size cities before so I have some experience on how game works in those situation and from my experience this is a summary of what I learned. Hopefully you will get something out of these tips.

Formality:

In a smaller town there is a sense of belonging or community, where everyone knows each other or has a base understanding of values in that community, so in summary smaller town folks are generally friendly.

When you move to a bigger city, the sense of "unity" and belonging is stretched or none existant. So expect girls in bigger communities to be "colder" or less friendly when you first begin talking to them or getting to know them, that is normal. Once you continue talking them they will warm up to you. So don't be afaird to put yourself out there and push the interaction even though the girl seems colder at first, she will warm up.

The things that don't change are girls still want a guy who is confident and charming. So as long as you are confident and charming you should do very well.

Find the Hot Clubs/Bars, Best Day Game Places:

Usually in a mid size city, there will be one designated location for nightlife and live parties. So the first thing you want to do is either do some day game to find out from local girls which street has the best clubs, bars etc or go around and look. I personally like the day game option because you can have a fun time and interact with the local girls at the same time find out the hottest clubs and bars, killing two birds in one stone. Also, find out which days, times will be the most live and start going to the venues and get a feel of it.

If you mid sized city has a local university that should definitely a good start to start doing some day game, universities/colleges will definitely host their own parties, and if you can get into that social circle you will be golden.

Social Circles:

The smaller the city the more important social circles are. This is because high valued social circles is vauled a lot more the smaller the population of that city. If can get into a high valued social circle in a small city that is great because word spreads a lot quicker, once you are in the top social circles you are golden. What you will want to do is hit up the hottest clubs and bars(the local university, if there happens to be one), and start interacting with the hot girls. When you are interacting with her start screening to see if she has other friends(hot girl friends), connections etc, if not go for the lay but if she does try to get her as a fuck buddy or friendzone at the very least so she can introduce you to her social circle. Once you are in a high valued social circle you will basically be getting passive pussy(social circle girls that want to fuck you).

Mid Tier City Game USA

your reputation matters a lot more

Mid Tier City Game USA

Quote: (01-09-2013 09:06 AM)snoop Wrote:  

Yes, that is the same as having an high vaule social circle.

Mid Tier City Game USA

Quote: (01-09-2013 07:16 PM)Insignia Wrote:  

I have plenty of friends who are in "high value social circles" that are complete assholes and do shit with women b/c of it.

Just b/c people will be your friend doesn't mean they will fuck you.

What I mean is you can't go around lying to women, fucking them over, etc. because everyone knows everyone's business.

Mid Tier City Game USA

Quote: (01-09-2013 07:30 PM)snoop Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2013 07:16 PM)Insignia Wrote:  

I have plenty of friends who are in "high value social circles" that are complete assholes and do shit with women b/c of it.

Just b/c people will be your friend doesn't mean they will fuck you.

What I mean is you can't go around lying to women, fucking them over, etc. because everyone knows everyone's business.

When did I ever imply lying and did any of my advice signify lying? Befriending a women is not lying, there is nothing wrong with being friends with a girl that has a lot of hot friends. Also, I never said above that being friends will get you laid at all, that is beginners 101 in game, the point of being friends with the girl with a lot of friends is not to fuck her but to fuck her friends.

Mid Tier City Game USA

Quote: (01-10-2013 07:21 PM)Insignia Wrote:  

When did I ever imply lying and did any of my advice signify lying? Befriending a women is not lying, there is nothing wrong with being friends with a girl that has a lot of hot friends. Also, I never said above that being friends will get you laid at all, that is beginners 101 in game, the point of being friends with the girl with a lot of friends is not to fuck her but to fuck her friends.

I never implied anything about you, those were just my examples.

I disagree that your reputation mattering and having a high value social circle are the same thing, that's all.