rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Son Discovers Dad's Old School Playa Technique

Quote:Quote:

DEAR ABBY: I'm the youngest of three children and I'll be graduating from high school in the spring. My parents always seemed happy with each other. They were obviously in love, and they told my brothers and me they would never get divorced. Although they had arguments, they always made up, and it never seemed to be serious.

For the last few months, my dad has been acting weird. He spends a lot of time talking to and texting "a friend" on the phone. The problem is, although the friend has a male name ("George") in his contacts, the person has a female voice. I didn't think anything about it until recently, when I turned on Dad's phone to play a game and it was open to a series of text messages between him and this "friend." What I saw made it clear that something is up. Mom knows nothing about it.

I love my father, but I don't think I can handle this. I can't believe he'd do this to our family, especially since all of us are going through a really hard time lately.

I don't know what to do. I don't want to tell anyone because I don't want our family to fall apart. But I can't stay quiet. What should I do? -- BLINDSIDED IN JERSEY

DEAR BLINDSIDED: I agree that you can't keep quiet about this. What you saw was, of course, shocking -- and the person you should talk to about it is your father. Sometimes when people are going through a really tough time, they do things they wouldn't ordinarily do. Your mother may -- or may not -- have an inkling that something is going on.

Ask your father if the text means he plans to leave the family. Then give him a deadline to come clean with your mother, and let him know that if he doesn't, you will. You have my sympathy.

http://news.yahoo.com/son-discovers-secr...16898.html

I don't buy the kid's claim of opening his dad's phone to play a game. Given that he's about to graduate from high school, he's about 17-18 and surely has his own phone for games, sexting, etc. He got suspicious and started snooping around on his dad's shit. For him to have known that "George" had a female voice, he clearly took it further and called "George" and hung up when she answered.

Props to the dad for coding his side piece with a male name in his phone, but he should have taken it even further and just password protected his shit or at least had the presence of mind to manually or have his phone automatically delete his text messages after a certain period of time, girls often do the latter.

LOL, kid is a pussy needs some fucking schooling from the old man

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Science, sociology, psychology and virtually every discipline dealing with human nature will tell you that homes with two parents are the best environment for kids to develop intellectually and emotionally. So it's completely understandable that the kid feels confused about this.

Quote: (01-07-2013 05:44 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Science, sociology, psychology and virtually every discipline dealing with human nature will tell you that homes with two parents are the best environment for kids to develop intellectually and emotionally. So it's completely understandable that the kid feels confused about this.

Agreed...

My theory is that people who dont understand this are most likely victims of single-mommyhood at young age or had parents who never gave a crap for them

I don't buy those arguments because we have no idea what his relationship is at this point with his wife.

It's not the son's job to check his father.

If the situation were reversed, this kid would be yelling about "invasion of privacy".

this sounds like a post that surfaced here in the last 6 months.
you are not responsible for your parents relationship.
you shall not interfere, it will fuck up the situation even more.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote: (01-07-2013 10:03 AM)jariel Wrote:  

I don't buy those arguments because we have no idea what his relationship is at this point with his wife.

Facts. Not arguments. They are not for you to accept or not. They simply are.

The father's relationship with the wife is irrelevant. Kids can't be expected to act logically about family. They will most often do anything to preserve the family unit.

Dilema in letter writer's head is whether to tells the mother and betray the father, or betray the mother by not telling.
And the person who wrote the original message has no defined gender. The letter says younger of 3 children and signed with genderless name,
I would guess this was a girl because the message starts with "Dear Abby"

The best way for him to preserve the family unit is to zip his lip. Dad is most likely content with getting quiet pussy on the side, and is disinclined to destroy his family, social position, and wallet by divorcing mom. On the other hand, if mom gets the merest hint about what's going on, she'll likely make dad's life miserable by keeping tabs on him constantly (making him more likely to contemplate divorce) or she'll stomp her foot and demand a divorce herself. And then the family will be pretty much irretrievably buggered.

Dads can be good: Father Hires In-Game Assassin to Kill His Lazy Son's Videogame Characters

Quote: (01-07-2013 12:59 PM)Ovid Wrote:  

The best way for him to preserve the family unit is to zip his lip. Dad is most likely content with getting quiet pussy on the side, and is disinclined to destroy his family, social position, and wallet by divorcing mom. On the other hand, if mom gets the merest hint about what's going on, she'll likely make dad's life miserable by keeping tabs on him constantly (making him more likely to contemplate divorce) or she'll stomp her foot and demand a divorce herself. And then the family will be pretty much irretrievably buggered.

Wow, could you possibly blame the victim a little more?

Quote: (01-07-2013 12:58 PM)pobreinvestidor Wrote:  

Dilema in letter writer's head is whether to tells the mother and betray the father, or betray the mother by not telling.
And the person who wrote the original message has no defined gender. The letter says younger of 3 children and signed with genderless name,
I would guess this was a girl because the message starts with "Dear Abby"

All letters in the column have begun with "Dear Abby" since 1956. The column is named "Dear Abby." Abigail Van Buren is the pen name for the chick that started this plague of Satan.

Quote: (01-07-2013 05:44 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

this.
just because male polygamy means a marriage might not be abandoned, unlike hypergamy, doesn't mean the kids don't get hurt. both parties should sacrifice their temptations for the well being of the kids.

The kid has spent the last 17 years being trained for this very moment. He is now willing to throw his own father, his own family and HIS own life under the bus for the happiness and supposed "honor" of the woman (mother). Sickening

Every once in a while I wonder why my dad hasn't cheated on my (61 year old) mom, and come to the conclusion that I would be even more proud of him if he did. I would cover for him in a heartbeat and lie until my my dying breath if I had to to maintain the rouse of a fully satisfying marriage for them both.

It's none of his business. If I had a dad I would like if he told me those things, but I'd never tell it to anyone.

I have friends and their dads show me all the naked pictures and videos of girls they fuck on the side. I guess it's a thing of trust. I mean nobody likes to aknowledge that his father is a man just like you. And like you, he likes to fuck women.

Fucking the same woman for years must be tiring.

So, I think pobreinvestidor is on to something...

The title of the thread says is "SON discovers dad's old skool playa techniques," but I think the OP may be mistaken. The letter doesn't mention a gender and it's impossible to know whether the speaker is a 17 year old boy or girl. Or is it???

What makes more sense here? That this is a son about to throw his pops under the bus? Or that this is some nosey little snatch?

I would almost bet my IRA that this letter was written by a fucking chick!

What son goes sniffing through his dad's cell phone? What son, at the age of 17, hasn't figured out that dad is probably tired of beating up the same old pussy and probably would enjoy a little on the side? To how many young men would this be such a tragic, drama-filled dilemma? How many young men would be unable to bear the burden of keeping a little secret?

This has got to be a chick. Ignore the title of the thread, go back and read the letter from the column, except read it from a 17 year old daughter's (not son's) perspective and it makes perfect sense.

Quote: (01-07-2013 03:23 PM)christpuncher Wrote:  

The kid has spent the last 17 years being trained for this very moment. He is now willing to throw his own father, his own family and HIS own life under the bus for the happiness and supposed "honor" of the woman (mother). Sickening

Every once in a while I wonder why my dad hasn't cheated on my (61 year old) mom, and come to the conclusion that I would be even more proud of him if he did. I would cover for him in a heartbeat and lie until my my dying breath if I had to to maintain the rouse of a fully satisfying marriage for them both.

Weirdly enough I agree 100% with the second half. I never thought that men should have to be sexually exclusive to their wives because they can still maintain good family relations despite pulling strange on the side.

If some of you had bothered to click the original link, the headine is:

"Son Discovers Secret 'Friend' In His Father's Text Messages"

Would you feel the same way about your mom cheating?

Quote: (11-08-2013 01:41 PM)Mulatta Wrote:  

A man cheats for sex, when a woman cheats she has lost all respect for the man. Fidelity on the part of the guy was never a requirement for marriage until recently.

You know, this discussion intrigues me. My father cheated on my mother NUMEROUS TIMES. But my mom, the good woman she is stuck through until 2008, when she caught my dad and his sidepiece texting each other. It was the last straw for my mom. Divorced summer of 08. My parents are still together, but that is a different story.

I was in jr high when I found out about my dad and his cheating. To be honest, i was shocked and upset. My mom is a good women. It baffled me as to why he would stray.

When i asked my dad as to why he cheated, he didn't want to tell me, saying that sexuality is not something to be discussed between father and son. No wonder i struggle with women...

End of the day, i don't want to know why he did it. His buisness. But don't expect me to keep my mouth shut when i find out.

Quote: (11-08-2013 01:51 PM)pheonix500000 Wrote:  

A man cheats for sex, when a woman cheats she has lost all respect for the man. Fidelity on the part of the guy was never a requirement for marriage until recently.

You statement does not answer the question.

And don't be fooled, women get tired of the sleeping with the same man with the same tricks too and they are also capable of having meaningless sex. It happens all the time.

Quote: (11-08-2013 02:55 PM)Mulatta Wrote:  

And don't be fooled, women get tired of the sleeping with the same man with the same tricks too and they are also capable of having meaningless sex. It happens all the time.

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (11-08-2013 02:55 PM)Mulatta Wrote:  

[Image: gtfo.gif][Image: troll.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

I was the same age as this kid, about to leave home for uni, when I discovered my dad had a mistress.

My reaction: couldn't give a fuck. I thought that it was normal for a man to have a mistress. Actually I reckon he should've had a hotter one. Years later we had a father-son talk, and he was a bit surprised that I knew but didn't say anything. I believe his mistresses of later years have got better looking lol

Dad still looks young enough (most people guess him to be 40), is in terrific shape (toned muscles with abs) and has high sex drive. My mum, bless her, is an old woman now. What does a reasonable man expect him to do?

This kid should stop being a feminist-brainwashed faggot and think like a man for the first time in his life.