rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Justin Bieber phone game: call your ex 100 times a day

[Image: justin_bieber__selena_gomez_in_red_2_3_4_N2.jpg]

http://tvnz.co.nz/entertainment-news/jus...ay-5313355

Quote:Quote:

The on-off couple recently called time on their relationship and Justin, 18, is reportedly so upset he has been ringing the actress, 20, constantly and begging her to take him back.

I was almost sure the kid had game.

Quote: (01-06-2013 08:25 PM)reino341 Wrote:  

[Image: justin_bieber__selena_gomez_in_red_2_3_4_N2.jpg]

http://tvnz.co.nz/entertainment-news/jus...ay-5313355

Quote:Quote:

The on-off couple recently called time on their relationship and Justin, 18, is reportedly so upset he has been ringing the actress, 20, constantly and begging her to take him back.

I was almost sure the kid had game.

Don't be too harsh on an 18 year old kid. He probably has no idea how the hell he gets women, so at his age he naturally does a lot of things right, and a lot of things wrong.

Add to the fact that he probably fell in love with this broad, which will bring bad game out in even the most hardened of players, and I can forgive him for this transgression.

After it's all said and done, he'll be a stronger man once he gets over this chick.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Whatever. So Selena is single now?

I'm calling Bieber putting a Chris Brown style beatdown on Selena in the near future.

Quote: (01-06-2013 08:47 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

I'm calling Bieber putting a Chris Brown style beatdown on Selena in the near future.

I'm calling the reverse haha

Funny thing is this chick looks average even with the best makeup artists and hairstylists money can buy.

He was to busy becoming a superstar. This is another case which smashes through the theory of Talent = Bangs.

The amount of time you have to put in to become great in anything leaves Bieber no time to go get drunk with his homies and chase tail. Most Music moguls are complete nerds with weird social skills. Bieber just might not know any better and I agree he may not even know how he pulls such hot girls. He is still only 19 though he has a lot of time and resources to get shit right.

Selena irks me because she always looks too young. She is not done developing and its pretty obvious so. Selena is still a small girl, so it's nasty at times when they make her look all slutty because she looks like she's 12.

[Image: selena-gomez-tca.jpg]
[Image: pedobear.jpg]

I call bullshit on the whole thing. Bieber is a fag and it's only a matter of time before he comes out of the closet. Remember Ricky Martin? Yeah, everyone thought he was a straight and natural player as well. Look how that turned out.

I wouldn't be too hard on the kid either, he being only 18 and she being Selena Gomez. He probably values her a lot more than other women because they have similar lifestyles and can relate. Most dudes don't have game either until they're like 30.