rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How To Be A Dick To Your Wife At 80 MPH

Pretty funny

I don't know what to say other than...

[Image: facepalm.png]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

This would be hilarious if this was some broad he was fucking in the ass on the days he wasn't doing her sister, however, its not. Its his wife.

Her being an idiot makes him look like an idiot. This video says to me "check out this man jawed idiot woman. You think she's dumb well guess what? I have committed to bang just her for the rest of my life, give her half of everything I own, more if she wants a divorce and she's going to raise our kids....I'm even dumber"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

for a girl with a man face id expect a little more intelligence

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Here we go with the 2/10 would not bang BS. You can even criticize the guy for getting married. You've missed the point, so let me ask you a few questions.

1. Can you fuck her job?
2. Can you fuck her IQ?
3. Can you fuck her answer to his math problem?

Now if you've got any intelligence yourself, you know the answer to these three questions is a resounding "NO". So allow me to ask more questions.

Can you fuck her? Hell yes.
Would you fuck her? I would, in a heartbeat.
Think she was getting hot and bothered by his teasing and negging? No doubt.

The video is a reinforcement of everything we discuss daily. A woman's value is in her appearance. He doesn't care that she's dumb as a rock, because he probably didn't acquire her for math skills.

You'd be surprised but I am guessing about 40% of females in the US wouldn't be able to tell the answer to this simple problem.

Quote: (01-06-2013 07:14 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Here we go with the 2/10 would not bang BS. You can even criticize the guy for getting married. You've missed the point, so let me ask you a few questions.

1. Can you fuck her job?
2. Can you fuck her IQ?

Now if you've got any intelligence yourself, you know the answer to these three questions is a resounding "NO". So allow me to ask more questions.

The video is a reinforcement of everything we discuss daily. A woman's value is in her appearance. He doesn't care that she's dumb as a rock, because he probably didn't acquire her for math skills.

Its a good example of negging and teasing but its also a GREAT example of why not to get married to your typical midwest white american girl, especially if you are just looking for regular pussy.

You wrote that he didn't acquire her for her math skills, well what the hell skills did he acquire her for then? Why didn't he just fuck her and drop her off on his way out of town? This is the whole 'why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free' argument and gaming this girl is like showing off a guys game skills on Rita from arrested development.

Now I get it, someone may find her resemblance to michael douglas as an attractive way to act out a homo-erotic fantasy without being gay. However, even then she can't play spartacus with him all the time. Unfortunately when you get married you have to be around your wife most the time, by virtue of living in the same house. This girls value is in being a cum dumpster not a wife.

Thats the problem with a wife, you have to be seen in public with her, you have to share a living space with her when you're not naked. Its not even that this girl would have a neutral impact on his life, I bet she will cause him problems by burning down the house with her hair dryer or giving him food poisoning by under cooking chicken that she forgot on the counter since breakfast. This chick will drag this guy down and embarrass him with her idiocy. He compromised his life and freedom for, as far as we can tell, 1 ok pussy with no other value or skills. Thats fine yet he has the balls to make a video to show the world how stupid SHE is when the bigger idiot is the one holding the camera.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

I would just get some road head rather then trying to talk to her

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Pretty standard for Utah...that's where he said they were driving from.

Having said that...would bang! [Image: tard.gif]

"Okay (and I'm laughing now, because this is so funny), so we're A) not supposed to give you flowers, B) pay you compliments, or C) look at you. Anything else? Because I'm struggling to figure out the reason why after hearing that, I'm feeling like I'd rather get fucked in the ass by a Cape Buffalo than ever have to sit through dinner with you. Maybe you can figure it out for me. When you do, let me know. I'll be at Natasha's house."

1. Can you fuck her job?
2. Can you fuck her IQ?

Given that the only valid reason for marrying these days is to find a good mother for one's children, it's pretty clear that this man chose terribly. Not only will his wife's idiocy will be passed down to his children through her genes, but his children will suffer the handicap of being raised by a complete imbecile who is very possibly stupid enough to pose them some danger at some point due to gross negligence on her part.

A girl like this is perfect for the pump and dump.

But putting a ring on the finger of a girl this stupid is nothing to brag or even joke about (like this guy is doing). The only reason to marry a woman is because you think she would make a great mother. This chick fails as mother material on every count, unless your primary concern is that your sons have a strong jawline.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Quote: (01-07-2013 01:26 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

1. Can you fuck her job?
2. Can you fuck her IQ?

Given that the only valid reason for marrying these days is to find a good mother for one's children, it's pretty clear that this man chose terribly. Not only will his wife's idiocy will be passed down to his children through her genes, but his children will suffer the handicap of being raised by a complete imbecile who is very possibly stupid enough to pose them some danger at some point due to gross negligence on her part.

A girl like this is perfect for the pump and dump.

But putting a ring on the finger of a girl this stupid is nothing to brag or even joke about (like this guy is doing). The only reason to marry a woman is because you think she would make a great mother. This chick fails as mother material on every count, unless your primary concern is that your sons have a strong jawline.

This.

There is a difference between f*cking a dumb bitch and marrying a dumb bitch. While marriage in general is a stupid idea for a man,marrying a dumb girl is pretty much going double down on stupidness.She may not know how many miles you can go in an hour when going 80MPH, but I'm sure she knows how to take half his shit.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.