rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This IRT deserves his own thread

Wealthy Indian spends £14,000 on a shirt made of GOLD to impress the ladies....

It is often said that money can't buy love.

But trying telling that to a wealthy Indian man who splashed out £14,000 on a solid gold shirt in the hope it will attract female attention.

"I know I am not the best looking man in the world but surely no woman could fail to be dazzled by this shirt?"

[Image: article-2257209-16C051F1000005DC-920_634x822.jpg]

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Can any of our photoshop guys work this into a new IRT art gallery piece?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...adies.html

i think Mr. T has met his match

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

I JUST came here to post about this dude, and you beat me to it! A friend on FB posted, and we're having a ball clowning this dude. If he weren't such an obviously gameless clown, this would be some next-level pimp shit.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

He doesn't need all that gold. His sexy mustache is more than enough to attract the ladies.

Team Nachos

A cross between Apu and Mr. T

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

A looks > game and money > game apostle dropping 14,000 pounds on a golden shirt? Does he get laid first, or does he get robbed first? I'm not a violent hood, but if I knew some guy was walking around in a 14k pound shirt, I'm starting to scheme.

As usual, there's more fun to be had in the comments section.

Quote:Quote:

He could just try being nice to women, they tend to like that too.
- David Myers , Atlanta, United States, 06/1/2013 00:53

34 upvotes...

[Image: wtf.jpg]

Quote: (01-05-2013 11:05 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

A looks > game and money > game apostle dropping 14,000 pounds on a golden shirt? Does he get laid first, or does he get robbed first? I'm not a violent hood, but if I knew some guy was walking around in a 14k pound shirt, I'm starting to scheme.

As usual, there's more fun to be had in the comments section.

He could just try being nice to women, they tend to like that too.
- David Myers , Atlanta, United States, 06/1/2013 00:53

34 upvotes...

[Image: wtf.jpg]

I actually made a similar comment on FB, that I would be getting my ski mask and setting out to find this dude to jack him...HA HA! A couple of my friends said they were hearing the "Wonder Woman" theme in their heads looking at his bracelets...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Reminds me of the IRT in the most recent Mission Impossible movie.

Beat me to it, speakeasy! Well done. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Hahaha, this guy is the real Mr T (troll)

The Crown IRT Prince has some serious competition from this guy. I'm an Indian myself (UK) but some of 'our' guys are just too trolled out.

Funny shit.

Prime target for getting jacked fool!

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

And now he's dead. RIP gold-shirt IRT

http://www.abplive.in/crime/punes-gold-m...ath-381304

Millionaire money-lender, Datta D. Phuge, famous as ‘Pimpri Goldman’ was found clobbered to death near Dighi here on early Friday morning, police said.

The high-profile businessman’s vehicle was accosted by some unknown persons on the outskirts of the city late on Thursday night.

They reportedly dragged him out, attacked him with a sickle and then pounded him to death with huge stones before fleeing from the spot.

Phuge usually moved around with armed private bodyguards, but it is not clear where they were at the time of the incident.

Officials later came across a much-mangled head and body of the 35-year old ‘gold man’, whose wife is Seema is an ex-municipal corporator.

The motive behind the killing is not known, but police preliminary suspect it may be linked to some business rivalries and are investigating all angles.

I know I am not the best looking man in the world but surely no woman could fail to be dazzled by this shirt?

No matter what shirt you are wearing, this is a hilarious thing to walk up to a girl and say.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

The guy still has a full set of hair on his head! How he can't get laid despite wearing a 24k gold embellished shirt?

India sounds like another misandric country.

The women from India probably preach "Peace" in their language while emulating the man-hating from the West.

If a 24k gold shirt and all gold everythang can't get IRT laid in India, then God help us all.

The fact he was murdered upsets me. Rest in peace, sweet IRT prince.

[Image: tumblr_mpe1r8ntFI1r2du9bo1_500.gif]

Sad to hear that. He was my former avatar. Was he killed in the gold shirt?

RIP, my hero