rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

hamster funded to have 21k plastic surgery at 21 years old

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...e-top-20g/

Hamster said, even though she had 21k surgery on face and boobs...

Facing crtiicism for being a single mom at 21 and have a 21k plastic surgery,

She rationalize by saying, I still work hard.....

Translation: Its okay for me to do this, because I will get more attention from men, so I can whore myself out and be a better gold digger and I will be able to make more money. Therefore I will not have to work hard for the next 10 years....Thats when my looks will expire...

Looking good to me. As long as you're not the one paying for it I don't see what the problem is...

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

This girl is obviously a go getter and quite entrepreneurial.

But think of the message she sends? "Hey, teen moms, you can be just like me."

No, you can't.

I'd hit it

21k ain't that much. A good boob job goes for 8k, a nose job goes for about 5k+. Those are probably the two most common procedures for young girls, and they are very common. This girl just got some chin work done that set her above what most girls would do.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

She invested in herself.

Doesn't look that much different (or better)to me, which is the case with many facial reconstruction surgeries.

Dont ask me why I have seen the show but that bitch is WACK.
Theres no surgery thats gonna fix her fucked up personality

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

"Dont ask me why I have seen the show but that bitch is WACK.
Theres no surgery thats gonna fix her fucked up personality"

My point exactly...hamster in full effect...now upgraded to 2.0...gold digging edition...preys on beta rich man...

Bona fide MILF. Would hit. Personality? Hahaha.

Quote: (01-04-2013 05:02 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

I agree. But if you just want to bang, why not. But definitely not attracted to her to date.

Would defo bang. More than that? Never.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

I´d bang. But you gotta be careful.

For ugly girls, as an investment, plastic surgery offers better return than an advanced degree.

I thought this quote was hilarious:

""There are lots of teen mothers on MTV who are very not intelligent," Abraham told RumorFix.com."

Quote: (01-04-2013 05:14 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Bona fide MILF. Would hit. Personality? Hahaha.

Quote: (01-04-2013 06:02 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

Quote: (01-04-2013 05:02 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

I agree. But if you just want to bang, why not. But definitely not attracted to her to date.

Easy to say personalities don't matter, but I personally think they're underrated by far. Here are just a few reasons:

1) Most guys end up in relationships with women they bang on a regular basis, even when they start out claiming it's just for the sex. My observations have shown me this applies whether the woman is beautiful or not and whether her personality is shit or not.

If you've got a strong inner game and regular pussy coming in, maybe this doesn't apply to you, but the vast majority of men just lose their self control and perspective when they're getting regular nuts off. I've even seen it happen to bona-fide players.

Bangs are a slippery slope. lol Men have their own hamsters and will rationalize after a while that the girl is hotter and cooler than she actually is.

So, knowing that banging often leads to a relationship because a) guys have a hard time not going back for more when it looks good and b) guys have a hard time not getting tied down when it puts out regularly, it might be good to take personality into account even for bangs.

2) You still have to spend time with a woman you're just banging. I personally don't like spending time with shitty people, even if they're just sucking my cock and putting their tits in my face. Sure I might be cool with it sometimes if I've got a buzz on and she just shows up to let me hit it and leaves, but that's not how it usually works.

Usually, you have to talk with the bitch before and after. You have to put in time on the ground, and I'd rather not be fake and shallow just to bang something fake and shallow.

3) On top of that, this quote comes to mind: 'You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with." - Jim Rohn.

If you don't think that applies to people with fake boobs and moist holes, you're only fooling yourself. That type of detachment is only possible for the most centered (or perhaps most sociopathic) of playboys out there.

4) Women with shitty personalities should not be rewarded just because they look good. I think the fact that guys think like this has a lot to do with the shitty attitudes and lack of substance women get away with these days.

Ignoring a shitty attitude for a bang is, in my personal opinion, akin to putting a pussy on a pedestal. You should demand everyone you spend time with act like a decent human being; anything else just ruins the market.

Of course, I'm a bit of a purist, so I don't expect many of you feel the same as me. And I'm not saying I've never banged women with fucked up personalities on a whim, but you can sure bet they clean up their act when spending time with me. I've sent women packing for being even slightly rude to my friends and will even call them out on being rude to strangers for no apparent reason.

For the most part, though, I avoid the ones with bogus personalities to avoid the issue coming up.

That's how it should be. People all over in this society need to act right. Hot women included.

Quote: (01-04-2013 09:58 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

For ugly girls, as an investment, plastic surgery offers better return than an advanced degree.

It's fucked up, but I imagine you're right...

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (01-04-2013 10:32 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Quote: (01-04-2013 09:58 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

It's fucked up, but I imagine you're right...

Really think about it; with 30-50k of plastic surgery and some gym time, a girl can go from ugly, to decent enough to attract a man of some means, and also probably even earn herself more money (I've noticed in the past that hot girls, no matter how smart or well-qualified they are, almost never seem to have trouble finding decent jobs in the so-called 'recession', I wonder why that is?)

What does an advanced degree run these days, maybe 200k from an Ivy-league school? And what does that get these girls? If they pick a useful degree, 90% of them become professors, a job which pays probably 80-120k...but then she needs to pay off her student loans, and she needs a car, and she needs a house, and she needs a man (no matter what they say), but of course, she wasted her prime years getting the degree in the first place, and so assuming she finished at age 26, that leaves in her mind 4 years (in reality 1-2 years) to snatch the type of man she wants.

But wait! She has a Doctorate from an Ivy League school! There's no way she wants to marry a teacher, a programmer or even (gasp!) a tradesman! She's going after the big dogs; CEOs, doctors, lawyers etc etc., totally oblivious to the fact that these guys, if they haven't yet been snapped up, are waylaying through girls younger and hotter than she is (and also that these jobs are very much all-consuming jobs; a doctor, lawyer or CEO's woman will rarely be the #1 thing in his life), so she gets old, gets bitter, gets a few cats, and finally at age 40, single, no kids and her debt paid off, she's still miserable. She should have got plastic surgery...I've said it before and I'll say it again; women who get advanced degrees don't want to work; they get they because they have zero understanding of their own natures, thinking that because they find men with high status attractive, that men with high status will find them attractive. They'll never outright admit it (since it goes against the Feminist imperative), but the life path of 99% of women is as follows:

17-22) Go to university, get any degree (Bachelors, Masters, Doctorate)
22-23) Get a decent-paying but easy job right out.
23-28) 'Have my fun!' (Translation: Drink myself stupid on weekends and fuck)
28-30) 'Get serious about relationships' (Translation: 'Oh fuck...I'm 28, I've been in one long term relationship in my life and I have no marriage prospects! Time to buckle down!')
30-34) Get married and have kids, drop out of the work force to raise them.

We're seeing the devastating effects that encouraging this has had on society as we speak.

On a related note; I think affordable and readily available plastic surgery is going to be big in in the near future.

Quote:Quote:

Abraham has written two books, both of which reached the New York Times best seller list, and is reportedly in negotiations with MTV for yet another series. Before "Teen Moms," Abraham starred on "16 and Pregnant."
[Image: wtf.jpg]

Murray Rothstein (AKA Sumner Redstone) is the fucking anti-Christ.

That girl has a large mouth and head. I bet her pussy is like a giant cavern.

And take note of the bikini bottoms she's wearing, and also her belly button. She's had a tummy tuck. I can't knock a girl who gets herself patched back up after getting knocked up, but she sure as shit isn't a role model.