rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Optimising Hotel Living

Optimising Hotel Living

Just got back from two weeks in Melbourne and closed a double flag (Girl was half asian, half white) on the night before i flew back home. Massive shout out to two people in particular, rep points awarded:

P Dog - For showing me the cool venues in the area, meeting up and gaming and giving me motivation and reminding me to focus on the positives.

thedude3737 - You may not have been there in person, but you were there in spirit in the dozens of Bitters and Sodas i ordered while i was barhopping/gaming down here. Salut!

I was staying in a hotel close to the city, so awesome logistics already, however i want to contribute a few small details that i felt helped me get into the right mindset.

Lets get down to it:

Tech:

iPad - pre-loaded with movies and Erotic Lounge music. Great in-flight entertainment, awesome excuse to bring chicks back to your pad to watch a movie or check out cool music. Have your music player on ready to get the mood right.

Kindle - Loaded with most of Roosh's Bang guides and other material, good to go back to for motivation and inspiration. Can also take to coffee shops to read while scouting for targets

Phone - I have a Samsung GS2 with a pretty big data plan, so i actually used hotspot tethering with my iPad to post up reports. Also super necessary if you are on the streets and desperately looking for another venue. Another thing - i usually had pre-loaded the following blog posts on my phone in multiple tabs, so if there is a lull in the venue i am in, i catch up on my reading to make sure my basic principles are down pat. Pre-loaded because you never know if the next venue has good phone reception.

http://www.rooshv.com/sniper-game
http://www.rooshv.com/the-3-blowout-rule
http://www.rooshv.com/7-signs-you-should...ach-a-girl
http://www.rooshv.com/how-to-choose-the-...r-fast-sex
http://www.rooshv.com/going-out-alone

Staples:

Stuff that you should already have if you are aiming for the notch:

Condoms - Place one inside the pillow on your bed. Place two on the bedside lamp and hide them underneath a tourist pamphlet or something. Easy access made my lay flow more naturally. If you are a fearless rawdogger, the condoms are more for the girl's peace of mind, so they feel they are acting rational when they ask for one. And you can always take it off later.

Alcohol - I had a case of wine sent to my hotel prior to my arrival, but for faster inebriation you cant go past vodka. P Dog and I had 3 euro backpackers in my hotel room at one point and we went through four bottles of wine, but couldn't close, and i believe lack of strong alcohol was a big factor. Read about the orgy attempt from P Dog's perspective here.

[Image: 3_Girls.jpg]
PDog and I with three backpackers in my hotel room.

[Image: DSCN3637.jpg]
I went to a bottleshop close by and bought a litre of Grey Goose that was on special.

Not pictured is a bottle of Ardbeg 10 Year Old scotch. I'm a big scotch fan, so this is purely personal preference, but it puts a fire in my belly and gives me a good buzz to go out at night without being too depressive on my energy. I was also able to take it up to the rooftop hotel pool, i'm drinking something interesting while every other bogan lad has a corona in an ice bucket. Mad conversation prop.

My advice - drink hard stuff in your room, order Bitters and Sodas in outside venues. When i went venue hopping, no place charged me more than $5 for each glass, and i have confirmed thedude3737's assertion that sometimes the bartender will even give it to you for free. Caveat - I always ask for a short glass, tall glasses looks like a regular lemon/lime/bitters, and i feel short glasses are manlier.

[Image: DSCN3638.jpg][Image: DSCN3639.jpg]
Also get some OJ and lemonade in preparation for mixing drinks.

Ice:

Buy yourself a pack of water bombs and peg them from the top of your hotel. Just kidding, put them in your freezer and make some epic ice.

[Image: DSCN3636.jpg]
Preparation

[Image: DSCN3640.jpg]
Scotch on the ROCK

BONUS USE - Use for bedroom play, put them on her nipples and get them hard, then suck on them. Girls love pain and pleasure. Get a small towel to grip the ice rock for easier maneuverability.

Techniques:

Like the video says, if you've got a hotel room close to the city and you take care of the details, Don't Sweat the Technique. However i believe it was Roosh who posited telling the girls to take of their shoes once you have them back in your room as a compliance move, and i think this is excellent. Relaxes their feet and sitting on your bed becomes the natural next step.

RESULTS:

[Image: Beauty.jpg]
This is what happens when everything falls into place.

Bounced the girl to my place. While she is using the bathroom i get two ice rocks and mix up some screwdrivers (exotic name for Vodka/Orange juice). Of course i make hers a double.

Turn on sexy lounge music on my iPad. Makeout. She asks for condom and i effortlessly produce one from the pillow beside her head. Bang. For two hours.

Once she is asleep i pop open a bottle of bubbly and celebrate a quiet victory to myself. Also sent a text to PDog to gloat.

The next morning we grab breakfast, i pay for everything not because i feel i have to but because i am a THE MAN. Head back to my hotel, check out, board my shuttle bus, kiss my girl one more time and head to the airport.

Gentlemen, it's couldn't be simpler.

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

Optimising Hotel Living

Quote: (01-04-2013 04:53 AM)Tengen Wrote:  

P Dog and I had 3 euro backpackers in my hotel room at one point and we went through four bottles of wine, but couldn't close, and i believe lack of strong alcohol was a big factor. Read about the orgy attempt from P Dog's perspective here.

[Image: 3_Girls.jpg]
PDog and I with three backpackers in my hotel room.

For those who read my post on it: The one on the left was the DTF one, the thick one on the right was the main cockblocker. The tan girl in the middle was the one who taxi'd it back early. If one of us had the girl on the left alone (maybe pulling her to the bathroom as the other occupied her friends) something would've happened, but yeah with the other two drinking wine in a drinking game simply isn't enough.

Make sure you get a pad in the Sydney CBD ASAP. Start doing it now, the longer you wait to do so the less likely it is to happen.

Optimising Hotel Living

Quote: (01-04-2013 08:26 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

For those who read my post on it: The one on the left was the DTF one, the thick one on the right was the main cockblocker. The tan girl in the middle was the one who taxi'd it back early. If one of us had the girl on the left alone (maybe pulling her to the bathroom as the other occupied her friends) something would've happened, but yeah with the other two drinking wine in a drinking game simply isn't enough.

Make sure you get a pad in the Sydney CBD ASAP. Start doing it now, the longer you wait to do so the less likely it is to happen.

Remember how we found out she was engaged? I think we both agreed if we could've just isolated her spit roast could've been on the menu.

Shopping for Sydney accommodation now, but rent here is fucking expensive...

RVF Wine Thread

Optimising Hotel Living

Quote: (01-04-2013 06:34 PM)Tengen Wrote:  

Shopping for Sydney accommodation now, but rent here is fucking expensive...

Roommates. Split a 2 bedroom with 3 people by turning the living room into a 3rd bedroom. If you truly want to continue the lifestyle and amount of approaching you did here, you will make it happen.

Optimising Hotel Living

Ice:

Buy yourself a pack of water bombs and peg them from the top of your hotel. Just kidding, put them in your freezer and make some epic ice.

That is brilliant. Many hotels in Europe don't have ice machines and they rarely sell ice in stores. This is the most novel solution I've heard of, big thanks to you.

Optimising Hotel Living

sounds like you guys had an awesome time.

good look, on posting the threads that helped you out some.

I'll check them out soon.

I do the same thing as you, and save threads into my phone so I can pull them up quick while I'm out.

My only advice might be to watch the alcohol a little more. pdog mentions being so drunk he was stumbling by twelve.
the nights still young.
chicks can usually pick up if a guy is drunk and it might have hurt your game just a little.

I am the cock carousel

Optimising Hotel Living

Quote: (01-05-2013 05:17 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

My only advice might be to watch the alcohol a little more. pdog mentions being so drunk he was stumbling by twelve.
the nights still young.
chicks can usually pick up if a guy is drunk and it might have hurt your game just a little.

I've got like 5 years experience on PDog when it comes to drinking. Everyone needs to find their own baseline.

RVF Wine Thread

Optimising Hotel Living

A good post but by optimizing hotel living I was expecting to read something cool like you talked a hotel into letting you live in a room long-term in exchange for managing their online marketing or something like that.

Now that would be a killer read... [Image: smile.gif]

Shit might have to try that myself.

By the way, the ice bomb idea is neat, but does it ever throw the taste off? I suppose with alcohol it's pretty hard to notice.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Optimising Hotel Living

Just rinse the ice once you tear away the rubber. Place it on a spoon to minimise finger contact, and gently place it in a glass tilted sideways to avoid breakage.

RVF Wine Thread

Optimising Hotel Living

BONUS USE - Use for bedroom play, put them on her nipples and get them hard, then suck on them. Girls love pain and pleasure.

When the ice chunks melt down and get small enough try putting them in your mouth too and suck her nipples, eat her out, and run your mouth and tongue all over her body. The interplay between cold and hot will drive her insane...especially when eating her pussy.

Sometimes I "plant" a bowl of ice near my bed when girls aren't looking so I can make this a surprise. Pop a cube in your mouth while she's distracted and it's on.

Quote: (01-07-2013 08:17 AM)Tengen Wrote:  

Just rinse the ice once you tear away the rubber. Place it on a spoon to minimise finger contact, and gently place it in a glass tilted sideways to avoid breakage.

Cool trick - will use.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Optimising Hotel Living

Quote: (01-06-2013 06:13 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

A good post but by optimizing hotel living I was expecting to read something cool like you talked a hotel into letting you live in a room long-term in exchange for managing their online marketing or something like that.

Me too! Any tips on that, by the way?

Optimising Hotel Living

I don't stay in hotels that frequently but my last two stays have purposely brough my HDMI cable and mhl to hdmi converter planning to maybe watching a movie or show before falling asleep. I've noticed none of the tv's in the past few hotels I stayed at had HDMI ports in the back.

Until recently I never really checked but I'm wondering if hotels purposely do this so your forced to buy their $18 movie instead of watching your own?