rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First date drink limit

First date drink limit

Do you have one?

I've had some experienced players tell me to keep it at 5 max, maybe 6 if you're a bigger guy. Reason being, if you start getting drunk, you could lose focus, and possibly get too drunk, which doesn't help your game.

Now, if it's going really well...the actual getting drunk part can be fun, especially if she wants to do it too.

I've seen a lot of guys at bars start drinking heavily after a failed set, rejection, etc. Like they know it's not going anywhere, so they figure, might as well drink it away. Especially when you have 50 guys after the 2 pretty ones in the bar.

First date drink limit

I don't set a limit.
But I know my limit.

I am the cock carousel

First date drink limit

2 drink max

First date drink limit

I cosign this

I had a first date go totally left on me once after getting drunk with her. I felt drunk and she got extremely over zealous and started calling me out for it. Date ended badly.

Still was able to talk my way into smashing about a month later tho.

First date drink limit

If you're just checking her out, I usually go with a 2-3 drink limit. This would put you at about the 90 minute mark in the date. Past that you might get bored or run out of things to say.

If you're trying to bang, which you should be trying to do generally, you need to hit your sweet spot. The sweet spot is generally the amount of drinks needed to be as social as possible while remaining sharp and strategic. I have a routine where I drink two glasses of whiskey and then switch to to watery light beer the rest of the night. The whiskey insures that I'm loose and social. The light beer helps to mask the fact that I'm not really drinking much. It's equivalent to ordering a coke because the alcohol content is low and it takes longer to consume. You can sip the light beer at that point to slow yourself down; meanwhile continue to order her gin and tonics. Also it avoids any awkward conversations about why you're not drinking and encourages your date to drink by applying social pressure (another round?). Switching to light beer also helps me keep my focus and I don't wake up with a hangover the next day. Anyways, that's my method.

First date drink limit

Depends on the context of this. Regarding an internet date which I say is "checking her out". I set at 1 and 2 max. I too set a time for no more than 1 1/2 hours but I think it should be closer to 1 hour. I can only drink so slow. I also let them know I only have 1 1/2 hours at most.

It's more about time and money. My time is important. I don't go for SNL yet it still happens.

First date drink limit

2 drink limit would be good

Sometimes things are going well an your both having a blast an end up getting wasted an having crazy drunk sex to tho...

So you just gotta "play it by ear"

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

First date drink limit

Zero limits on anything in life.

I do what I want.

What's with all these rules lately on here?

First date drink limit

The guys are looking for a-z roadmap. You gotta learn to read the situation better. There's no concrete formula. If she's having a good time and letting you escalate then keep drinking with her.
Like Bruce Lee said ...Don't think. Feel!!

Team Nachos

First date drink limit

Quote: (01-14-2013 01:36 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

If guys would watch one Bruce Lee movie, the entire PUA industry would go belly up in one week.

First date drink limit

I recommend everyone watch, I am Bruce Lee.

Here's a trailer

Team Nachos

First date drink limit

Quote: (01-14-2013 01:04 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Zero limits on anything in life.

I do what I want.

What's with all these rules lately on here?

This is a contradiction.

Living without rules? I may try different things but I stick by my rules that get me what I want. I repeat what works. One is not drinking more than 2 on a first date. By this I live by my rules and get results.

Success for me in business and in all aspects comes from action and learning and repeating those actions.

I do what I want and I do what I say

First date drink limit

Quote: (01-14-2013 02:19 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Here's a trailer

Where did you watch this?

When I was younger, I under-estimated his popularity. I thought only asian people liked him, even when he was alive. I had no idea what an huge icon he until I was in my early 20's.

First date drink limit

Quote: (01-14-2013 04:39 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2013 02:19 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Here's a trailer

Where did you watch this?

When I was younger, I under-estimated his popularity. I thought only asian people liked him, even when he was alive. I had no idea what an huge icon he until I was in my early 20's.

I downloaded it from BitTorrent. Totally worth watching [Image: thumb.gif]

Team Nachos

First date drink limit

Bruce Lee is another one of these guys that reeks of alpha confidence. You can see it in the interviews of him from the 1960s. He's got the overwhelming smirk behind all of his expressions, like he's almost got an embarrassment of riches. His eyes have that glazed over kind of look that communicate that he doesn't give a fuck.

Probably came from being famous at young age like Justin Bieber.

First date drink limit

Quote: (01-14-2013 05:55 PM)soup Wrote:  

Bruce Lee is another one of these guys that reeks of alpha confidence. You can see it in the interviews of him from the 1960s. He's got the overwhelming smirk behind all of his expressions, like he's almost got an embarrassment of riches. His eyes have that glazed over kind of look that communicate that he doesn't give a fuck.

Probably came from being famous at young age like Justin Bieber.

Don't ever mention Justin Beelbbler and Bruce Lee on the same thread ever again.

First date drink limit

Quote: (01-14-2013 01:42 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (01-14-2013 01:36 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

If guys would watch one Bruce Lee movie, the entire PUA industry would go belly up in one week.

When I was in NYC a few weeks back there was a marathon documentary about Bruce Lee on.

It was so incredibly existential and mesmerizing, I cancelled my dinner res with a legit 8. I could not stop watching.

As to not derail, as many as the vibe gives me. I usually pregame the date with a few makers on the rocks. Loosens the tongue, and gets me in the zone.

Still, Depends on the girl.

Puerto Ricans/Dominicans = I've gone through 1-2 bottles of wine with
Russian = 1 - 3 drinks, depending how conservative she is
Slovakian = Love to drink
Peruvian = 1 drink ( strange in my experience)
Colombian = 1-3 depends, more if you can get her dancing
Brazilian = same as above
Chilean = 1-2 drinks

All I've got for now, sometimes its tough to remember scoop after scoop. Brain starts hurting.