rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female sex tourists in Kenya

I saw this sickening piece today... it pretty much claims that women going to Kenya for sex are victims of evil men who do not give 50-year old washed up broads the attention they so justly deserve. The poor gals need to go to Kenya for this and, of course, "enrich" the locals with their charm.
Can you imagine the verdict if the movie had been about guys going to Cambodia or Thailand?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradise:_Love

Quote: (01-02-2013 11:04 AM)Asaxon Wrote:  

I saw this sickening piece today... it pretty much claims that women going to Kenya for sex are victims of evil men who do not give 50-year old washed up broads the attention they so justly deserve. The poor gals need to go to Kenya for this and, of course, "enrich" the locals with their charm.
Can you imagine the verdict if the movie had been about guys going to Cambodia or Thailand?

are those the same wash up broads that think Brad Pitt will fall in their laps?

I saw lots of female sex tourists in Jamaica. Lots from Germany, Canada, Belgium, Austria.

None of the white women were interested in my friends and I. They wanted dark meat!

The movie says they care less about color than power and want to "submit" the guys...

I downloaded this movie a while ago and have been meaning to watch it. but Spartacus is much better.

maybe I'll watch it tonight. it's in German? or does it have sub titles

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (01-02-2013 04:12 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

I saw lots of female sex tourists in Jamaica. Lots from Germany, Canada, Belgium, Austria.

None of the white women were interested in my friends and I. They wanted dark meat!
Haha [Image: boring.gif]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Giovonny's post:
JofSuperman

Ha.
Turkey... Kenya.

Wonder what the pattern might be. [Image: dodgy.gif]
</sarcasm>

Quote: (01-02-2013 11:04 AM)Asaxon Wrote:  

There have been both movies and books about men who do the same thing in Thailand, Cambodia, Africa... You want to know a big secret? Men use the same excuses that the women in the movie used for seeking out foreign women. Truthfully, you even see some of the same reasoning from members of this board.

I know that most people on this board despise "dirty old men" and I guess "dirty old women" as well. Me on the other hand, I have a lot of respect for them, especially the ones honest enough to not live in fantasy land. Of course I have no sympathy for the ones who fall in love with women/men who are obviously just using them.

Quote: (01-02-2013 04:12 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Same in the DR. Lots of old, fat white women from Europe and North America heading there to get some tropical dick from the Sanky Pankys. I was friends with one of the Sankys and his "job" was to hunt those "strong, independent, women" and make them fall in love with him and have them pay for his shit. Worked like a charm.

There is one thing that really makes me wonder: why are those woman attracted to those guys? Why don't they go to china or morocco? What's the difference?
-Their muscles?
-Their swag?
-Long dick?

I know some clubs here where only 60y/o woman go to... and 23y/o blacks. It's disgusting when you see such 23y/o black play and seduce a 60y/o woman while her "girlfriends" are supporting her, and then leave the club together.

I know a Chinese girl who paid an Italian guy for sex when she was on vacation in Italy. He was sort of gigolo who targeted Asian tourists.