rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Al Qaeda owns Northern Mali

Came across this article claiming that Al Qaeda owns Northern Mali.

http://www.businessinsider.com/al-qaeda-...ca-2012-12

The most anti west terrorist organisation in the world practically owning a country is a scary thought. It would seem like nothings been done about it as well other than procrastination.

"Al-Qaida never owned Afghanistan," said former United Nations diplomat Robert Fowler, a Canadian kidnapped and held for 130 days by al-Qaida's local chapter, whose fighters now control the main cities in the north. "They do own northern Mali.

Thoughts?

It's pretty crazy that the area they're in control of is Texas-sized.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

You mean Al CIAda? Do people still really think AL CIAda is an independant terrorist group ?

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

I still can't believe that the same Muslim extremist in control of Northern Mali destroyed Muslim shrines and monuments in Timbouktu, makes zero sense.

Quote: (01-01-2013 01:01 PM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

You mean Al CIAda? Do people still really think AL CIAda is an independant terrorist group ?

Yes. At least until someone produces credible proof otherwise.

Quote: (01-01-2013 07:59 PM)j r Wrote:  

Credible proof from whom? The Govt? The Media whom is largely controlled by compromised wealthy corporations?

Its like Americans have to sit and wait for the Govt to tell them the sky is blue.

Do the research yourself.

Al-Queda was a CIA database and old shipping route for a UPS plant in Yemen.

It never entered the English Dictionary until it was created by Qatar and Saudi Oligarch funded Al-Jezeera. In this time you could walk around parts of Pakistan and nobody knew what the hell Al-Queda was. If you look around on Youtube many western interviewers would be asked by the Arabs they were interviewing on terrorism "what is Al-Queda... what is this Al-Queda you speak off".

I am working on a Draft for this post right now I will try to address further your request for proof on the mis-conceptions of Al-Queda.

Quote: (01-01-2013 07:59 PM)j r Wrote:  

I will wait for Kosko's post as I think we are on exactly the same page. But even if you didn't know the whole history of Al Qaeda, in the last year the US has shown to the world who really runs the so called terrorist organization.

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans